Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:22 pm
"I'm glad..." he whispered "the last I want is to make you feel uncomfortable"
He smiled and Shinji could feel it on his shoulder.
Zylver's wing tightened around him bringing him closer for a little bit, like a loving hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:24 pm
Shinji blushed more as he was brought closer but otherwise didn't move as he ate his sandwich and smiled softly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:28 pm
"If the one you like saw you like this... he would be pretty angry and jealous..." He said, remembering the man that came to Shinji's place when his twin little sisters had their birthday.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:30 pm
"Huh?" Shinji said as he looked up at Zylver and gave a confused look. "the one I like? Who are you talking about Zylver?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:38 pm
"You know,... one day you asked me if I liked anyone.... and you also told me you liked someone... Now I... was just realising... that if the one you like saw us... well.. like this... he sure was going to get angry and jealous... he would think you're cheating on him... or that I'm stealing you..... and obviously he would think I'm a monster..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:42 pm
"Huh?!" Shinkji said in surprise as he looked at Zylver and became more confused. "Who are you talking about? What are you talking about?" Shinji asked, not understanding anything.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:48 pm
Zylver removed his head from Shinji's shoulder. he was blushing.

"I... I don't know who I'm talking about... you only told me you liked someone, and that it was another guy... but... but... you know I'm here... kind of hugging you... and I was just..... wondering... if it was ok for me to be acting like this... when you already like someone...."

He blushed even more, because he didn't know if he was explaining himself well  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:52 pm
"Eh??"Shinji said as he pieced togther what Zylver said then blushed more as he shoook his head. "Z-zylver..I do like another guy..But you honestly didn't get what I was saying." He said ashe blushed more then took a deep breath. "Z-zylver...The reason I'm letting you do this..the reason I'm letting you hug me and be around me like this is because..." He said then took another breatha nd started again. I-I-I l-like y-y-you..Y-your t-the one I l-like"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:02 pm
Zylver looked at him, his crimson eyes could not be more open. His cheeks were pretty red as well.

"m-m.... m-me...? the.. the one you... like is me..?" He got more red with every word. "but... but why..? You... you could have anyone... I... thought...." he blushed more and whispered, looking to the ground, a little bit ashamed. "I thought you.... liked that guy..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 pm
Shinji blushed too and shook his head. "Y-your wonderful Zylver. Your nice, kind, caring, and...I think as I got to spend time with you..I just sort of fell for you." He said softly as he laid his head on his chest. He then looked back at him and tilted his head. "Thart guy?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:08 pm
"yeah... the one who came over on your little twin sisters birthday...."
He said still averting his gaze and his cheeks really red.
"You looked really nervous around him, and seemed to know him a lot and he was teasing you all the time.... you... you two seemed like a couple.. well or at least it seemed he was flirting with you all the time..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:10 pm
"What?!" Shinji said as his eyes grew wide when Zylver said he thought he liked Yori. "Yori! No way! H-he does that to me all the time! He likes to play around with me because he said its fun apparently." HE said then looked down and blushed more. "I-I don't like him."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:21 pm
"I'm glad to hear that.... it... makes me really relieved...."
He said with a shy smile
"And... I'm also glad you like me...."
Zylver gently put on place some loose strands of Shinji's golden hair.
"because.... I really like you too..."

It's done, he thought. I did it.... I finally told him....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:26 pm
Shinji looked up at Zylver as his eyes grew wide. "Really?" He asked as he smiled. "You like me back?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:31 pm
"I... more than like you...." he said as he blushed, loking at him but feeling so shy. In fact he was feeling all his self like if he was made out of jelly.
"I... still cannot believe it.... you... liking me... it's just too good to be true.."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games