Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

SuperSonic595

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:36 pm
"I new here."Jason said "What are we supposed to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 pm
"Well, ummm you kinda just have to cook food and help students and staff if they get in here." Charlie quickly replied back, "Also we clean when its night time its our time to roam the castle!" That was his favorite part he liked interacting with humans there were odd to him.  

Almost Godly

SuperSonic595

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:44 pm
"Cool I guess so what about class."Jason said  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:49 pm
"Well you see, elves aren't aloud to take human classes we have to become s student some how to take part of classes." Charlie was sad about this he wanted to be human being an elf was no fun. Sure he had amazing magic abilities that could defy laws, but he liked how all the humans knew how to have fun. Some elves only did one thing and it was work, Charlie had no interest in work, he wanted to play wizard games.  

Almost Godly

SuperSonic595

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:51 pm
"I meant I heard about the Elf Classes."Jason said  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:52 pm
"Charlie had heard of these elf classes but he hasn't been to one. Charlie really would like to go to one." Charlie looked happy when he said this, maybe if he took these classes he could play with humans.  

Almost Godly

SuperSonic595

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 pm
"Charlie and Jason be friends."Jason said"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:44 pm
"Charlie would like a lot!" Charlie clapped.  

Almost Godly

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:34 pm
CoolStoryProductions
Alexis's head spun to look at Chuchube, surprised.
"Alexis is my name. Alexis isn't liking being called a newby. But Alexis is certainly new."
She watched Chuchube work on the dish in amazement.
"Where did Chuchube learn to work like that?"

Oh, ok I'll call you Alexis now. I took elf class and learned to cook faster cuz I now know lots about the kitchen.
*Chuchube snaps her fingers and the dishes she was working and they disappeared to go into the Great Hall.*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:33 am
Dear House-Elves,

Have you been in HPGoG for more then 2 weeks?
Have you meet the requirement for posts? No? Well, here is your chance to be sorted anyway!
We are going to Sort anyone who has been here 2 weeks and wants to be Sorted.
However, we have a few Conditions.
1) you most post your test in the Sorting Hat no later than January 28th (Friday).
2) If you haven’t already, you must get 30 posts BEFORE January 28th is over.
Otherwise, I’ll be Pming you again in a not so nice way =)
Anyway, if you have any questions OR if you decide you don’t want to be Sorted, please PM me!
Also, if you have not received a PM in the next day or so, please PM me to let me know that you haven’t gotten a PM.
If you do decide to be Sorted, I hope you stay active in your new House! You’ll make lots of new friends.

Yours Always,
Tina Aurora

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Almost Godly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:20 am
Charlie decided he had to be a good elf so he walked around asking other elfs if they need help with anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:24 am
(Reviving him :3 PM woke me up. )

"Wai... What?" Stephen woke with a start, his large elf eyes blinking blearily as light filled his view. Something clicked in his head. "Work! There's work to do!" Flying to his feet, he quickly joined a few of the bustling elves. "Work!" He chanted again. "Lots and lots of work!"

Mooses Cats

Shirtless Autobiographer

Mooses Cats

Shirtless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:39 pm
Stephan looked dubiously at an apple in front of him. A knife was planted firm in his clammy hands. "Come and get me!" He animated the apples talking in his mind. "Weeney." It taunted him. "Oh no you didn't!" He growled, his eyes growing angry. SLAM. Stephan had chopped the apple in half. "HAH." He laughed triuphantly, setting down the knife.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 pm
Charlie oddly looked at Stephan, What an odd way to talk to an apple. He agreed they had to of worked themselves into insanity.  

Almost Godly

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:23 pm
Sonas walks in just as a house elf slams a knife down into an apple. A mild look of concern crosses her face but she shakes it off.
"Beg pardon, I know you're all very busy but could someone make me some lemonade?" She sits down on a small stool near the door patiently petting Henry her goat who's eyeing the apple with interest.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games