Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:17 pm
Rima purred as her ears were rubbed, she nodded and yawned before yelling to Kyo and her dad," Hey guys come here!" They came over and Rima smiled at Kaira," What did you want?"
Takashi Tenshi
Kaira smiles, scratching Rima's ears softly, "Nothing, it was just a dream.." She gets an idea and smiles, "Rima-nee-chan, can you call Kyo and your Papa here? I have a question for all of you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:19 pm
Kaira smiles, "Well I wanted to ask you all a question... since I'm an Orphan and have been for about.. 13 years. I was wondering if you guys could.. adopt.. me?" She starts blushing, fidgeting.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:22 pm
Rima's mom smiled," Well we would love to, but where would we have to go to make you our daughter?" Rima smiled," Really mom!? Really!?" She smiled," Yes." Rima smiled and hugged Kaira.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:23 pm
She smiles, hugging Rima back. "I think I know where the place is. Follow me?" It came out more as a question then a statement.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:25 pm
Rima's mother nodded," Sure." She picked up her stuff and looked at Rima's father," Lets go." They were ready and Rima hugged Kaira around the neck and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:35 pm
Kaira smiles back, picking Rima up and heading towards the Adoption center. Her ears twitch lightly as they arrive at the center 10 minutes later. "Hrm, I did remember where it was, even though it's been 10 years." She laughs and looks back at Kyo and their parents. "Well, here we are... I'm sure they'll remember me. I always brought back families and abandoned children." She smiles and walks in.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:49 pm
Rima smiled as she looked around," Where do we go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:01 pm
A woman sees Kaira and runs over to her, hugging her. "Konichiwa, Kaira-chan! How've you been? I see you brought a family. Are they going to adopt you? Really??" She goes on saying that Kaira finally found the perfect family, Kaira just stands there. sweatdrop "Maiko, shush. Yes they came to addopt me, may we go to the desk, now?" Kaira asked, laughing. Maiko nodded, introduced herself then asked, "Would the parents please follow me? Kaira, you and the children can go to the family play house." Kaira nodded, "M'kay. Kyo, c'mon." She takes his hand and takes both Kyo, and Rima, to the Play house while Maiko took their parents to the front desk.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:17 pm
Rima smiled and they went to the play house

Her parents followed Maiko back and stopped at a desk," Now what do we have to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:22 pm
Maiko smiles, "Just sign this sheet and give a sentence or two about why you want to adopt her." Maiko plays with her red hair, handing the sheet to the parents.

Maiko: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:39 pm
They nodded and took the paper they wrote,

We believe that we should adopt this girl because our daughter loves her and we can take care of her  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:42 pm
Maiko smiles, tilting her head. "All done? If so, she's all yours. Take good care of her, she was in some mean families so she might be a little scared when she gets her own room." She giggles, cleaning up, whispering quietly 'Glad she could get a nice family this time... I hope someone comes for me.' She continues to smile.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:46 pm
They smiled and her father said over to the kids," Okay, time to get your stuff!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:51 pm
Kaira skips over, Rima on her back. "I don't have much stuff--" Maiko hands her a shoulder bag. "There's your drawing stuff, your art, books and a few clothes that still fit you." Maiko says, smiling. Kaira smiles back and hugs her, taking the bag gently. "Arigatou, Maiko-chan." "Anytime, Kaira-nee-chan."

(g2g, see you tomrrow!)  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:02 pm
(OKay ^^)
Kyo walked over and her father picked him up and the 5 walked out of the house. Rima hugged Kaira and smiled," So I can call you my sister now?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games