Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:33 pm

dark fire im gonna skip all the fighting and sword finding stuff lets put it this way u save me u get the sword kill them and we dont make it to the festival. there 4 hours shortened into a paragraph.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Ace went to his room and took a quick shower. After that he laid on his bed listening with his headphones and the volume really loud. Then he yawned and fell asleep while his headphones are on and still on max volume.

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:53 pm

(( no porblm there))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Raiku and scarlet start to walk to there dorms the festival is over. I say good night scarlet and walk to my room turn on my music and go to sleep.

satanicskull123

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:47 pm

*gets tired, goes to his room, lays in bed and turns his music up a little bit* *falls asleep*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Scarlet went into her room but left and went outside and sat by the lake.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:45 am

Scanda and the band hurried back inside the school after the Festival was over since their was a student who just wouldnt shut up as they tried to play the songs eventually the student left and they continued playing besides nothing else it was a great performance as Scanda wnadered the corridors he came across the student "Dont even both-"Scanda was cut short as the student just screamed "WOOOOOOOOOOH"as Scanda muted her he quickly ran off and up the roof and forgot to unmute her but didnt bother as he stood on the roof starign up to the sky.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:17 am

Lin walked back into her room, closed the door and looked out of the window. She then put her costume into the wardrobe, lay down on the bed and thought to herself,
The Festival is finally over, it made me quite tired... she then fell asleep.

XStarlight_DustX

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:32 am

*wakes up* *yawns* *stands up and stretches* *walks out of his room and sits on the window again looking outside*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Ace woke up. He went in the washroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. After that be changed his clothes and went outside. Ace walked aimlessly around the school.

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:26 pm

Scanda stood on the roof as he saw the girl who was very loud crying with her friends as he unmuted her he quickly jumped down and landed next to Ace "Dude the girl over there is gonna come charging with her friends at me like a pack of rampaging bulls so if I dont make it you can have my belt which hasd all the orbs"Scanda quickly explained as he pointed to the girl and the group they started charging at him "Thats my que cya"he said as he started running on the field with the girl's charging after him.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:35 pm

Ace saw Scanda jump from the roof. Then he ran off explaining about a girl chasing him around."Wait, Scanda What?"

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:54 pm

i walk out of my room and outside my broom came downa lefted me up in the tree i thought to myself hmmmm why do i use the broom when i can turn into my other side and just fly up in the tree oh well
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:02 pm

User ImageScarlet stood up went to her room and changed. She came out wearing the dress for wrath, she then went to the Ballroom and made sure everything was in order people would start to come soon.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:08 pm

*walks back to his room and starts looking for something to wear for the ball*
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games