Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:39 pm
MadAzrael
Naipalm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
AnimeSeeker7
welcome to the guild MadAzreal

question neutral Shouldn't it be the other way around...or have u never expressed your happiness of having him there xd 3nodding
No one expresses happiness over my being here... crying

Really....i'm shocked no one has expressed there happiness of you being here...i wonder why blaugh Just Kidding ^^ Fae-chan ish happy you ish here along w/the other 50000 guild members mrgreen razz
Nah... xd

question
W00T~! Teh Fae-chan ish NEKKID~!!!!!!!! xd [/color

blaugh Fae-chan is having clothing technical difficulties...her flashing will stop in a few moments hopefully sweatdrop

im sure that more people then you know are happy to have you around it's like the old saying go's the more the merryer without all the people here there would be no guild and everything start's with one and grow's and your helping it grow so in a way your just as vital as everyone else by helping the flow of the guild biggrin
You're such a nice guy, Naipalm. Keep it up and I might fall for you. xd Go for the gold Naipalm!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:38 pm
Yoshaki
MadAzrael
Naipalm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
AnimeSeeker7
welcome to the guild MadAzreal

question neutral Shouldn't it be the other way around...or have u never expressed your happiness of having him there xd 3nodding
No one expresses happiness over my being here... crying

Really....i'm shocked no one has expressed there happiness of you being here...i wonder why blaugh Just Kidding ^^ Fae-chan ish happy you ish here along w/the other 50000 guild members mrgreen razz
Nah... xd

question
W00T~! Teh Fae-chan ish NEKKID~!!!!!!!! xd [/color

blaugh Fae-chan is having clothing technical difficulties...her flashing will stop in a few moments hopefully sweatdrop

im sure that more people then you know are happy to have you around it's like the old saying go's the more the merryer without all the people here there would be no guild and everything start's with one and grow's and your helping it grow so in a way your just as vital as everyone else by helping the flow of the guild biggrin
You're such a nice guy, Naipalm. Keep it up and I might fall for you. xd
Go for the gold Naipalm!

lol na im ok.  

Naipalm

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:30 am
now that's nice..being nice and not taking a hobo's money..are we talkinbg about Yoshaki naipalm or azzy here?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:42 am
AnimeSeeker7
now that's nice..being nice and not taking a hobo's money..are we talkinbg about Yoshaki naipalm or azzy here?

we are talking about azzy.  

Naipalm

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:32 am
hobo azzy!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:48 am
What? You have something against hobo? mad Cuz Azzy here is a great hobo! And no one will gro....
Ah people, grope him all you want. Azzy likes it when he's touched improperly. xd  

Syrotek
Crew

Niwozawa Magensie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:17 pm
Iyamashi
What? You have something against hobo? mad Cuz Azzy here is a great hobo! And no one will gro....
Ah people, grope him all you want. Azzy likes it when he's touched improperly. xd

then call micheal jackson... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:38 pm
Niwozawa Magensie
Iyamashi

neutral LOL no comment.  

Naipalm

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Niwozawa Magensie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:49 pm
Naipalm
Niwozawa Magensie
Iyamashi

neutral LOL no comment.

you can't blame me i'm insane!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:50 pm
Niwozawa Magensie
Iyamashi

xd Nah, don't want to have thousands of his hard head fans gathering around.  

Syrotek
Crew

Naipalm

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:09 pm
Niwozawa Magensie
Naipalm
Niwozawa Magensie
Iyamashi

neutral LOL no comment.

well every one is insane to a point but uggggg....*twitch twitch* i dont want to even think about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:15 pm
Naipalm
Niwozawa Magensie
Naipalm
Niwozawa Magensie
Iyamashi

neutral LOL no comment.

well every one is insane to a point but uggggg....*twitch twitch* i dont want to even think about that.

i'm 30% insane.. in 3 years i'll be 93% insane isn't that great?  

Niwozawa Magensie

Naipalm

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:32 pm
Niwozawa Magensie
Naipalm
Niwozawa Magensie
Naipalm
Niwozawa Magensie
Iyamashi

neutral LOL no comment.

lol your finely catching up with me iv been that way sence i was 15...(i have freind's ...they tend to help me further down the hole that im still trying to find a way out of). ya gotta love them carny's my best freind is one and so am i, well i usedta be heh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:36 pm
Niwozawa Magensie
Naipalm
Niwozawa Magensie
Naipalm
Niwozawa Magensie
Iyamashi

neutral LOL no comment.

lol your finely catching up with me iv been that way sence i was 15...(i have freind's ...they tend to help me further down the hole that im still trying to find a way out of). ya gotta love them carny's my best freind is one and so am i, well i usedta be heh.  

Naipalm

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Niwozawa Magensie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:02 pm
Naipalm
Niwozawa Magensie
Naipalm
Niwozawa Magensie
Naipalm
Niwozawa Magensie
Iyamashi

neutral LOL no comment.

well i find pleasure in the sight of my own blood  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games