Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:52 pm
Haven moved her eyes to glance at Alex for a moment then looked back to Henry who put a protective arm around her. "She loves me, she just hasn't realized it yet. All the women here swoon over me, they all want me. I get everything I want." Henry's lip twitched a little and Haven shook her head, getting annoyed but was slightly scared at the moment. His big strong arm was holding her small and fragile body.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:15 pm
"They all swoon over you?" Alex asked in a more threatening tone. "if they all swoon over you then why don't you go ahead and pick someone else, after all I'm sure there are a few women you would find a bit more agile in bed." He wasn't really commenting on Haven but rather on the man's sheer stupidity.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:21 pm
Haven didn't say anything still and Henry raised an eyebrow. "Who are you, anyways?" Haven was rather worried right now. What if he chagned in front of everyone?! His body couldn't take it for one thing, but others would go after him! Much like they'd do with her if they knew she was a witch.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:52 pm
Alex controlled himself and he looked down at the ground before he began to speak. "That forest you chased her into like a hound on a fox is the land that my father gave to me," Alex said quietly. "It doesn't matter who I am as long as you exist here, chasing after poor Haven and looking at her like she's a meal." He could feel the muscles tensing in his back.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:58 pm
Henry let go of Haven and raised an eyebrow at Alex. "So someone does own that land then?" Haven backed up slowly and a few of her mother's friends stood in front of her to keep her out of Henry's sight. "Well, that doesn't matter." He turned around to look for her but didn't find her. "Where is she?" A woman spoke up and said, "She ran that way sir." She pointed away from where Haven actually was and Henry headed that way. It was rather apparent he wasn't that smart.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:05 pm
Alex acted like he wasn't sure what had happened, looking around and wondering where Haven had gone. When he saw the man run off he let himself relax. Alex started to walk away then, he didn't really want to talk to Haven about this guy, it was obvious she didn't like him but he still felt uncomfortable.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:13 pm
The women moved away and looked over Haven. "Are you alright? Did he harm you again?" As they all made a fuss, she slipped out when they weren't paying attention and followed after Alex. "What's wrong with you today? You haven't yelled at me for awhile..." She looked down to the ground as she spoke and continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:27 pm
"I've yelled at you before," Alex responded with a confused expression. He ignored her first question though feeling a bit sick. "Now be quiet and let me think." He felt like brooding, but he wasn't sure if he really wanted her to leave.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:32 pm
"Yes... When we first met." Haven nodded then blinked a little at his words. She looked back down to the ground and kept her mouth shut. What was he thinking about? Had she really done something to upset him?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:53 pm
Alex shrugged slightly when she'd answered the question and headed towards the forest, not wanting to stay in the town. It was crowded and annoying, too many people swarming around each other. He half expected her to leave him but something inside him told him that she wouldn't leave.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:56 pm
Haven continued to follow him then asked, "Do you want me to come with you? If not I can... Find something to do." She didn't really want to go back to the town, even though she'd have to if he wanted her to leave. Henry was going to realize soon that she wasn't where they'd said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:20 pm
"Just keep following me," he responded sharply, not wanting her to go out of his sight that much in fear of losing her again to some conniving hormone struck b*****d that thought he could get whatever he wanted.

Ray was trying to figure out where Alex and Haven were. There were some complications where he was, Richard had died during the night from the wounds that he sustained from Alex. "Haven, we need to let you know something," he growled to himself as he paced back and forth trying to contact her.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:34 pm
Haven nodded and continued to walk with him. Though, after a few moments, she stopped and blinked a little. "Ray?" She looked around a little then realized it had to be a mental conversation type thing. What is it, Ray?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:11 pm
Ray calmed when Haven responded. "Haven, Richard is dead and there are a few people that want to hunt down Alex," he said. "I have heard rumors from some people that there was a strange man in white walking around a town and they connect him to the death of Richard. Alex needs to be somewhere safe."

Alex was oblivious at the moment as he trekked through the thick underbrush of the forest that they were now in. He was on his own land, the land that his father had given him, no one could touch him here.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:19 pm
Haven's features paled and looked around to see where Alex had gone. He wasn't terribly far from her but she ran anyways. "Alex! We need to go! I don't know where but Richard's dead and now Ray things there is someone after you!" Her words were slightly fast but not fast enough to confuse someone.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff