Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haruhaneko

Beloved Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 pm
Username: xxharuhana_chan
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I love drawing and I want to improve my skill. I am looking for an active guild that is willing to help. 3nodding
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:24 pm
I've waited for a long time.
Yeah the sleight of my hand is now a quick-pull trigger.

User ImageHeyyy...

Gaia username is Anomalously Yours. Friends and Family call me Bre, so you can call me either, but Bre is shorter. I joined this guild because I love art, and well... C&R has a reputation of being the best. However I'm here to check it out for myself. I have an acute sense of humor and I am 14 years.

Hobbies: Photography, Drawing, Writing, and Gaming.

If I feel something isn't right I speak up about it. I'm very outspoken. I love music and if you feel the need to more, you can always check out my profile.
Well seeya, fellas.
<3
I reason with my cigarette,
Then say, "Your hair's on fire, you must have lost your wits, yeah?"

Anomalously Yours

Quotable Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xxxAi-Himexxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:46 am
Hi my name is xxxAi-Himexxx. I usually go by hime though. With the lower case 'h' I'm really just... weird about that e_e.

I joined this group because I want to be able to get critiques on my art~ I'm always looking to improve. I also want to make more artsy friends eue.

I'm a bit of an odd ball. I like anime and manga though i don't really read or watch it anymore. I draw manga.

My art can be found on my dA~: xxai-himexx.deviantart.com  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:20 am
Username: Dull Dearie
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Big fan of CG art and also I love art in general.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Currently don't have one, currently experimenting. sweatdrop

Dull Dearie

Autobiographer

lady_anastasia309

Interesting Genius

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 pm
let me introduce myself! 3nodding

my name in lady_anastasia309, but you can call Ana...or Anna... sweatdrop

i want to join C&F coz im kinda new and i think i can go pleases with my art but i have to show it off first! sweatdrop

my type of art is anime, i simply LOVE ANIME!!~ anime it's the only thing i really know~ 3nodding

and here is my Deviantart link... http://anastasia309.deviantart.com/
thank you for reading!!

.....and i might be shy at times so....yeah....nice to meet all of you!!! ^^

Sample: down below~ XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:49 am
my turn..? (o u o)/

username: denzel wen ju, simply just call me wen ju
why I want to join C&F Guild: i want to discuss art and seek for guidance in art gaia_star i'm a noob in digital drawing (T u T)
link to Deviantart / Samples: yum_puddi almost all of the deviations are photo >.<

User Image User Image User Image

the first one isn't finished yet... because... i can't draw fur (:'D)TL and hair (:'D)TL

denzel wen ju

Kayino

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:54 am
Soooooo.. Welll...
My username is Kayino smile
I want to join C&F Guild because I love drawing and I would like to improve, also just talk with people about art or just talk.

My deviantart is: http://kayino1234.deviantart.com/
Don't really post drawings there. Its more pictures.
Feel free to check it out guys biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:19 pm
.Username: Cupcake Factory

.Why I want to join C&F Guild: I love art and want critique on mine from serious artists who will get to the point and help me get better at drawing.

.Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:
http://cupcakeexploding.deviantart.com/

Dot Candy

Generous Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100

T Y M A H

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm
Username: 0ForestLights0
Why I want to join C&F Guild: So that I could maybe start an art shop and also check out others art, and get some critique.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://0forestlights0.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 pm
Why I want to join C&F guild: Im not in many guilds on Gaia, and I really love drawing so I decided to try joining one :3

Name: Amanda
Sex: Female
Interests: Cosplaying, Drawing, Dancing

Ive been teaching myself how to draw anime for about 2-3 years.
Heres my deviantart biggrin
http://treana-nya.deviantart.com/  

Treana-nya

Bashful Fatcat

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:01 am
Welcome to the guild, everyone! *bows*

I hope you'll like it here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:16 am
User Image
Username: [_TREE_]
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Because I would like to get to know more artists on gaia. C: and maybe learn from them too to get better. C:
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: buhhh... I hardly touch my deviantart due to my low self esteem, but here's the most recent drawing I have done....
User Image

[_TREE_]

Blessed Lunatic

Ibrar Yunus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:24 am
Hi all!
My name is Ibrar Yunus,
I havent ever taken any art classes or any lessons on it what so ever.

why do I love art?
Well Art is something In which I had a huge interest from my childhood days, at age 8, my siblings recognized my talent when I reded a sketch of Albretch Durer. since the, i've been sketching and then at 14 started oil painting... then a few years ago I got a cheap Genius tablet and started off digital arts... now I create both digital and traditional arts... I don't draw much anime hehe, but I paint/draw other finearts...

My latest work can be seen here http://shadowness.com/ZodiarkDarkja

umm yeah, ZodiarkDArkja was my nick on dA, shadowness.... now I've dropped it for Ibrar Yunus..
I also love to meet new and creative people, so here's my Google+ https://plus.google.com/110691827763571631843

Here's a sample of my traditional art: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here's digital: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:27 pm
Hey I'm o0 effervescence 0o You can call me Effy if you want C; .
So I started trying in art ever since my stepmom said she didn't like my art very much. So since I didn't like her very much I decided I'd get better and show her up. Which I have :^D !
Wanna see? x

o0 effervescence 0o

Conservative Member

Hazaruz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:14 pm
Username:Hazaruz
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? To express my feelings using drawings.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Just search Hazaruz at deviantart,thanks  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games