Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 pm
(Ashi will be killed before he kills us! lol, like tigerstar!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:21 pm
((lol STUPID TIGERSTAR blaugh ))

Ashi ran up to the two fighting girls "Are you going to fight are are you going to fight each other,"he called. "Claws of the panther!"Chris called to hit Raven.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:34 pm
"Sorry!" they shouted, than they flew to help raven  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 pm
Raven dodged the attack. "Feather Tornado!" Then the tornado of razor-sharp feathers hit Chris. Then Raven noticed the two girls coming down to help. "finally! You two take forever....." Raven said to them (cuz i can't remember their names....). Then Raven stood by Amber. "You know... you aren't going anywhere..... Evil Curse of Death!" Then slowly, Amber's energy started to drain. "This will keep you from running..." Raven said, a dark smile on her face.

((grr.... still can't remeber the two girls' names.....))  

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:14 am
((HEY!!!! WHY DID EVERYONE STOP POSTING????))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:41 pm
((I dunno. No one really needed me here for anything, like to help...so I stopped checking the roleplay...Speaking of which, scroll down until you see the Witch/Wizard school roleplay! I posted a profile, and no one posted after me...ever...))  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:46 pm
((ok. BUT PEOPLE BETTER START POSTING AGAIN OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU ALL WITH MY NEW NINJA POWERS!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:45 pm
(-_- be quiet or ill make Emili kill all ur ppl)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:48 pm
((you'd kill ALL the evil people AND Amber, Belle, Chris, and whoever else is good?.... or is that it?.... i'm not sure.... i'ms lost nows.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:10 pm
(no id make Emili kill Amber and Raven)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 pm
((But Amber is good.... Raven is evil, so thats ok... But NOT AMBER!!!.... wait... why do you want to kill Amber anyways?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:32 pm
(i will kill her if you keep talking ok, or ill make Cianna kill Amber and you can never make another person!!!!)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 pm
((*frowns* thats not fair..... hm... WAIT! You CAN'T kill Amber, because you can't kill another person's character WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!!!! So no. You can't kill Amber...))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:45 am
(thats with the warrior cats, and if you keep trying to make a point i can kick you out of this Rp)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:42 pm
((thats not fair.... but ok.... so are we going to start roleplaying again?))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games