Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:02 pm
((EEP! I stopped posting in her! I FORGET WHERE I AMS!!!!... um... where am i?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:04 pm
((Ummmmmmm................................ brb my cat is coughing))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 pm
((ok..... speaking of cats... I GOTS TWO NEW KITTIES!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:08 pm
((AWWWWWWWWWWWWW..........I have 3 cats, one is bigger then a mountain, her brother is a scranny toothpick (the coughing 1), and another is a stray but it's SOOOOOO cute,I caught it and toke it in))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:13 pm
((i have five right now. One is kinda big (he is a charcoal color with white), an escape-cat who trys to get outside all the time (she loves to go outside, just to roll around and she is a brown and black tabby with white), a skitish kitty (he is an orange tabby, but is nice, but he got BIG!), a calico kitten (she is SO ADORABLE!!!!), and another kitten (but idk what she is, but she has butterscotch-colored splotches). The kittens are sisters and they were born on Christmas Eve! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:57 pm
((Leafpetal! Say Hi to Novel! He just joined Gaia AND this Guild! He's a friend of mine))  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:14 pm
((ok. HI NOVEL!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:07 pm
((HI AGAIN!!!!!!!!!))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm
((Lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 pm
((lol))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:49 am
(ok i will start because no one else IS)

Vaporeon looked at Gible "vap, vapor vap?" huh, what? she asked when an Eevee walked into the woods, it used Tackle on Vaporeon and Vaporeon used Watergun, hitting the Eevee she almost knocked it out, Emili cought it and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:33 pm
Gible ran over to Edward then looked at Vaporeon"Gible gib gible" (look what you did) Gible said with rage  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:15 pm
Crystalstar_leader
(If you were going to say the dark side...just ask Patchstar...i'm married to the dark side. biggrin )

(anniken!!! <3 lol but Kory and =3 are better)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:39 pm
((?))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:55 am
((?))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games