Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:36 am
O-Chan
User Image

o_o;

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:03 pm
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Normally people do ^^;; But I never think we were properly introduced ^^ My user name is O-Chan

Hey, O-chan. I'm Oulixeus. It's a pleasure to meet you. ^_^
The pleasure is all mine. How are you today?

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:31 pm
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Normally people do ^^;; But I never think we were properly introduced ^^ My user name is O-Chan

I'm okay. I had a pretty rough night but I pulled through. How about you? ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:17 pm
Oulixeus
O-Chan
User Image

o_o;

User Image
Oh I'm soory I was teachign a kid how to show an image on gaia and raw was right there.

O-Chan

O-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:18 pm
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

In what way? I didn't have the internet last night ^^
I'm good today though thank you for asking.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:18 pm
^_^ Nothing to be sorry about. I was just kidding around.  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:30 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
I was born in Saskatchewan. Even though I visit Canada every year or so, I've really only been around that area. ^^;;
XD Nice friend.
Well as O-Chan can probably vouch for me, I like to stay away from thins that make me sound old. So~ I don't think so. n.n XD

I flew over (there) while I was visiting BC last year. I tend to wonder around Canada a lot. This summer I was supposed to head to the East coast but I got a bit side-tracked. Maybe after I graduate next year... Where abouts are you now? ^_^

Woo! I'm not old! ^^
Down in the states. =] XD I've been here for like all of my life. Though my friends blame my weird tendencies on my Canadian side...
Congrats on winning the letter. n.n I myself usually don't bid on the item until the final seconds... XD
Um~ since you're on a long quest, I'd advise you just to hold onto it... unless the gold would help you get an even better item to invest in...

@Honesty: XD Apparently both you and cma think that. ^^

@O-Chan: Oh... I was going to ask why you posted my avatar. o.O

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:37 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
I was born in Saskatchewan. Even though I visit Canada every year or so, I've really only been around that area. ^^;;
XD Nice friend.
Well as O-Chan can probably vouch for me, I like to stay away from thins that make me sound old. So~ I don't think so. n.n XD

I flew over (there) while I was visiting BC last year. I tend to wonder around Canada a lot. This summer I was supposed to head to the East coast but I got a bit side-tracked. Maybe after I graduate next year... Where abouts are you now? ^_^

Woo! I'm not old! ^^
Down in the states. =] XD I've been here for like all of my life. Though my friends blame my weird tendencies on my Canadian side...
Congrats on winning the letter. n.n I myself usually don't bid on the item until the final seconds... XD
Um~ since you're on a long quest, I'd advise you just to hold onto it... unless the gold would help you get an even better item to invest in...

Odd tendencies...? o_o; Canadians don't have any odd tendencies.... here, you give me an example of an odd tendency and we'll see if it's actually because of the Canadian in you. ^^  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:58 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Woo! I'm not old! ^^

Odd tendencies...? o_o; Canadians don't have any odd tendencies.... here, you give me an example of an odd tendency and we'll see if it's actually because of the Canadian in you. ^^
XD ^^;; I... can't think of any. XP It will just be something odd that I do... x.x As soon as another example turns up~ I'll be sure to share it. xD
Nothing's ever really based off of my Canadian side though~ whatever that may be. =P

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:10 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Woo! I'm not old! ^^

XD ^^;; I... can't think of any. XP It will just be something odd that I do... x.x As soon as another example turns up~ I'll be sure to share it. xD
Nothing's ever really based off of my Canadian side though~ whatever that may be. =P

So you do visit Canada every now and than, though right? In your experience, have you found it to be any different from where you live? ^^  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:33 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

So you do visit Canada every now and than, though right? In your experience, have you found it to be any different from where you live? ^^
^^ I usually am up there once a year to visit relatives...
Differences~ let me think...
Well... the using kilometers and the celcius scales is something to have to get used to... The poles that hold the traffic lights are different... You can't do u-turns... There's things written in French on the other side of every package you buy...
I have to know that I'm putting on a tuque, runners, a bunny hug...
I can only think of slight differences~ but I think that's because overall it's pretty much the same. Just with a lot more "ehs." XD

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:12 am
@RAW

yep. she is my lover after all. ^^;

Miss Hino

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:04 am
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

^^ I usually am up there once a year to visit relatives...
Differences~ let me think...
Well... the using kilometers and the celcius scales is something to have to get used to... The poles that hold the traffic lights are different... You can't do u-turns... There's things written in French on the other side of every package you buy...
I have to know that I'm putting on a tuque, runners, a bunny hug...
I can only think of slight differences~ but I think that's because overall it's pretty much the same. Just with a lot more "ehs." XD

Yeah, I went down to Detroit a few times when I was a kid. Everything does seem pretty much the same. I'd like to do more travelling in the states some day... but my English teacher in grade 12 said that Canada is pretty awesome and it's best to know where you live before you go other places.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:12 pm
Honesty Won
@RAW

yep. she is my lover after all. ^^;
o.0 I'm never thinking of cma the same way ever again.

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:01 pm
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

In what way? I didn't have the internet last night ^^
I'm good today though thank you for asking.

Ah... well, a friend of mine was killed the other day. Monday actually. Her and her boyfriend got T-boned by a car. So it wasn't such a good day that day and than the news had to been spread to a bunch of friends and stuff. I'm not so good at that kind of thing.

Today is good though. I just got back from a bike ride. I'm sweeeeaaty. I smell like salt. o_o;  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games