Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:15 pm
Star and Sora both sighed, then looked at Ashi and Zen. "if he's not in pain and nothing is physically wrong with him at the moment..." "Then there's not much we can do except wait..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:17 am
"I'm fine,really."Ashi said then tried to get up only to be pushed back down by Zen  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:18 am
Sora sighed. "You shouldn't be acting like its fine, Ashi... something can really be wrong... you just need to rest for now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:04 pm
"Sora's right Ashi you can't just keep acting like everythings fine,"Zen said. "I'm not feeling any pain though,I feel fine a bit of a headache but other then that I'm fine,"Ashi said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:47 pm
Sora sighed. "And soon the headache will spread to your entire body or something..." she mumbled. "just relax Ashi. We need to make sure you aren't in any danger...." Star said. Then Star leaned over and whispered into Sora's ear. "maybe you should sing to him... i bet THAT will put him to sleep... i remember you used to do it to me..." she said quietly. Sora thought about it. "Maybe..." she whispered back. "but only if he really can't sleep or refuses to sleep..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:48 pm
((lol))

Ashi looked at his brother who 'looked' back. "Ashi just relax for once.You're always trying to do something,"Zen said "I can't just sit around and do nothing though,"Ashi argued  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:30 pm
"Well?..." "Fine..." Sora sighed and turned to Zen. "Hey Zen. Is there a piano here that i can play on really quick?" she asked. Star just smiled, realizing which song she wanted to play.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:36 am
"Yah,there's one over in the next room,why?"Zen asked.Ayu jumpped up onto Ashi and laied down trying to help keep Ashi down  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:51 pm
"If Ashi won't stay still awake, maybe he'll stay still asleep..." is all she said while walking into the next room. She spotted the piano and sat down on the stool. She set her fingers in place, then began to play. As she played, she hummed softly to the tune.

Star smiled when Sora started to play. She almost yawned herself, so she tried focusing on something else while her sister played.

((she played this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQME-ChSwNM ))
((and yes i like twilight.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:56 pm
Ashi listened to Sora play and fell asleep.Ayu curled up and fell asleep on Ashi.

Zen smiled knowing his brother was most likely asleep  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:07 pm
When Sora was done playing, she left the piano and walked back into the other room, smiling when she saw Ashi asleep. Star smiled at her sister, then looked at Ashi and held back a laugh when she saw Ayu asleep as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 pm
"Thanks Sora,"Zen said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:01 pm
"No problem," she said, smiling. "Sora used to play for me all the time when we were younger... i could always count on her to help me sleep or something..." Star explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:46 am
"Thats good,"Zen said 'looking' at the two sisters  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:19 am
"Well now that he's asleep, what do we do?" "Just wait until he wakes up and see if there is any change, i guess..."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff