Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:44 pm
Kai ddin't even bother to dodge as her scythe passed right through him. "You're going to have to do better than that if you want to kill me," Kai said coldly as he walked through Kira and toward her siblings. "In case you don't know...you can't cut a shadow."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:46 pm
Valean just kept smiling "kill yourself" he said laughing and Kira pointed the blade at herself "if you want her to live youll let us do whatever we want with her" he said looking over at Kira as she pulled the blade closer  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:47 pm
Kai glared at him. "If you hurt her do not think that any force on this earth will stop me from killing you," he said in a cold voice but still not backing down.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:50 pm
"hey Im not doing it I say something and she does it like take blood from your throat" he ordered Kira and she took the blade to her neck drawing blood "do you really want her to die?"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:53 pm
Kai glared daggers at him, but realizing he could do nothing he returned to his normal form and dispersed his swords. "I'm sorry Kira," he whispered unable to face her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:55 pm
the syth disappeared and she appeared next to her brother "you can stay but I will watch your every move" he whispered in her ear taking his hand over her eyes and she fainted to the ground "lets go" he ordered his siblings and they followed  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:58 pm
Black blades appeared at the siblings throats. "I could kill you before you could tell Kira to do anything," Kai said coldly as he kneeled beside Kira not even looking at the siblings.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:01 pm
Valean smirked looking back at Kai "then she would have destroyed this hole place till she was dead" he said laughing then one of the sisters turned "well come back again sis" she whispered laughing with Valean Kira woke up back to normal smiling "hi"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:03 pm
Kai looked away as the blades disappeared. He tried to smile but couldn't as he stared into Kira's eyes. "Hi," he whispered weakly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:06 pm
Kira took her head up to his face "whats the matter?" she asked smiling not knowing what just happened  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:10 pm
"Nothing," Kai said quickly stroking Kira's cheek. "Nothing at all."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:12 pm
Kira smiled she had a pain in her neck and she wiped the blood "where did I get this" she whispered looking at the blood then at Kai  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:13 pm
Kai smiled and looked at her wound. "I'm afraid that's my fault," he said with a weak smile. "I was goofing around and accidentally knicked you with one of my swords." To prove his point he summoned a sword behind him. "Sorry about that."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:14 pm
Kira smiled believing him "okay" she said standing up brushing at her clothes "lets go to the roof" she said with a smile running up the stairs  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:19 pm
Kai sighed and glared back to where her siblings had been. They were already gone by now. He cursed beneath his breath and phased through the celing to the roof.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games