Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:18 am
(( XD can anyone tell me why a boy bite me on Sunday? Because I honestly don't know))

Kiki giggled, getting up from the floor, "Yeah, I'm alright Emmy-chan. you be careful though, m'kay?" she said, holding her towel closely. She ruffled the little girls hair gently, scratching behind her ears with love. "come on, lets get you all dry and ready for dinner," she said, heading into the changing room.

"By the way Kiki, I brought some extra clothies for you to choose from when I went to get you a shirt. That is, if you want a different outfit," Bachi said, shifting from foot to foot.

Kiki giggled, "Thanks Bachi. Maybe Emmy wants to change too? I'm sure a shirt will fit a bit losely on her....but pants..." she trailed off.
Then snapped back to, remembering something, "Thats right, Bachi needs a blow dry!" she giggled, holding her hands out in front of her, aiming them at Bachi. A rush of warm air blasted Bachi dry.

Bachi was desheveled for a moment, glasping onto her towel for dear life. "W-Warn me next time..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:08 pm
Maura should've gotten Kiki to blow dry her hair! That would've made things so much easier for her! But she was already to go and so she went outside to wait and there she found her boyfirend, sitting on the bench outside the building. "Hey, you!" she said quietly with a giggle. She plopped down on his lap and he held her gently around her waist.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:59 am
Emmy stood by Kiki then look up at her and Bachi listening to what they were saying about what she should wear  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:33 pm
"Why don't we let Emmy-chan decide what she wants to wear?" Bachi suggested, knowing Kiki liked to mess with hair, and play dress up. It must be her motherly instincts kicking in. The thought made Bachi smile.

"That's a good idea! Emmy-chan, why don't you go pick out an outfit while I get dressed okay? I've already got my eye on something," she said, going over to the folded clothes Bachi had brought from Road's house. She picked up a pair of light jeans, ripped at the knees and on the left back pocket. She also picked a red and black skirt to go over it, and a plain white t-shirt. Her shoes where just some army instated boots from Road's closet Kiki had borrowed. "I'll go change over here, k?" she said, stilltrying to avoid anyone seeing her scars, if they hadn't seen them already.

Bachi sighed, remembering when she was embaressed about her scars. you see, when someone dies in a horrable way, example, a burning building falling on you, or your mother chopping you up into pieces. Those scars just don't disapear when your reborn, if your reborn. They stay with you. Bachi's scars weren't as painful looking as Kiki's, but you could see where the knife had sliced her on the back of her shoulders, legs and a small one on her neck. Bachi unconisouly touched her neck in worry. "So," she said, finally looking at Emmy, "What do you want to wear?" she smiled cheerfully at the little girl.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:20 pm
((He bitted u cuz he's either likes u or he's a FREAK! 8D My logic on that matter and my life sucks right now...NO INTERNET FOR A WHILE! DX))
Road was on her way to the Central Head Quarters.
Lero sighed outside the Bath House having lost its Master. "Lero..........",it said miserably floating around trying to find Road but with no luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:49 am
Erik pulled Maura closed and she squealed with glee. He buried his nose in her shoulder and took a deep breath. He could smell the slightly scented minerals and things from the bath water on her.

"You ok, baby?" Maura asked quietly. "Well I mean, going to Central and all..." she asked.

"No. I never can be ok. Not after what they did to my family. I'll go....but I won't like it. This is for Kiki and Emmy and Bachi. Maura noticed that Road was missing from the statement, but that was because he still didn't agree with her.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 pm
The poor umbrella floated past the two teens miserable and headed back into the bathhouse to see if his Master was there for some reaason. "Lero.........."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:43 pm
Kiki had finished changeing into her new cothes, which fit pretty well. But she was still having problems with the chest, she'd have to get her own clothes soon.
Then she noticed Lero, Road's little umbrella freind floating about looking pasatively misrable. She walked over to him and touched him lightly on the head, "did you lose sight of Road?" she asked the little umbrella with a smile, "you can come with me, if you like. We're going to where she is. you can travel with me. That way, you wont be alone," she smiled, putting one hand behind her back, and the other touched Lero's nose((does he even have a noseXD)) gently.

((e////e He doesn't like me! That's just silly@////@))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:40 pm
((Yesh he does...boys do weird things to girls to show that they like us. XDD Trust me...I've had two guys both being my friends show off to me. One was my friends older brother. >.>; I know....I just do...otherwise he's a rapisto. XD))
The poor thing nodded. "Thank you, Kiki-sama, Lero-lero. Lady Road is such a bad girl for running off, Lero-Lero...."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:00 pm
"You can just call me Kiki, m'kay? We'll go wait outside for the others to get changed," she said, heading outside with Lero floating beside her.

((>__< But it was weird, he has a girlfriend and he bite me on the neck and called himself Edward. He can't like me e-e he has a girlfriend!))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:23 pm
((Meh.... >__< Boy likes you even though he has a gf...wow he's messed up or mental.))
"Yes Kiki, Lero.",Lero said following her outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:28 pm
Emmy looked up at Bachi "anything is good with me" she smiled  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:57 pm
((that does not mean he likes you! take it from a boy who's been there done that. im not gonna say i've liked a girl to the extent that i'd bite her. this guy's just crazy or something. especially if he has a gf.))

"What are they doing in there, geez! It doesn't take forever to change and get out!" Erik began to complain. If they kept talking about going, why didn't they hurry up?

Maura shushed him and whispered, "You know Kiki has good ears! She might hear you~! Besides, Kiki's new to this human thing, give her a break!"

"Even so, if a pretty girl like you can do it, then so can they!" he said. Sometimes, even Erik could be the stubborn one.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:56 pm
"I hope your not complaining about us out there," Kiki warned as she steped into the veiw if the two, Lero not far behind. "Cause if you are," she said, lifting a finger that lite up with a very small flame, "Things could get hot," she said. Of course, this was a joke, and Kiki quickly snuffed out the flame with a fist. "I'm ready, but Bachi is getting Emmy-chan dressed. They'll look so cute," she sighed, all glittery eyed just thinknig about it, "my babies are all so adorable," she said, refering to Bachi, Emmy and Road. She was taking on a sort of Motherly role instead of a Master servent role. She found it easier that way. "Don't you think, Lero?" Kiki asked, turning to him.

Bachi picked out a simple black dress for herself, "Alright, then I'll put you in a white tank-top and some shorts, but since your so small, they'll be pants okay?" Bachi said, quickly changing into her new clothies, then turning to Emmy and dressing her.
((time skippy))
Bachi finished drssing Emmy and was ready. She held out her hand to the small child, "Come on Emmy-chan, lets go get the others."

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:45 pm
Road sneezed while she was setting up their dinner area.
"Uh.......Lero?",it said in confusion.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces