Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lumpiamagic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:23 am
Welcome to the guild Paige! I hope you have a great time having conversations and meeting new people. Also welcome everyone else! Make sure to keep posting and staying active, ;P >o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:21 am
Welcome to the guild, Paige. ^^ I love your sig. Cardcaptor Sakura is one of my favorite animes.  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

Archon Thorne

Distinct Member

4,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:35 pm
hello everybody *bows*i am new here and just wanted to make that clear.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 pm
Welcome to the guild Paige & you too gluttony, i'm glad you made it clear you are a new member..lol~
We hope that you both will find many comments to make here under the many topics that we have to offer. Post often & come back here to welcome others. We look forward to your comments~  

Misty Marina

Archon Thorne

Distinct Member

4,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:46 pm
thank you very much misty i hope to gain all of your respects.I look forward to being here  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:03 pm
Hey! My name's Zero, just your average 17 yr old teenager living on a tropical island in the middle of the Caribbean sea jeje Um, well, nice to meet you all!  

Zero Fieran

Hunter

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:07 pm
Hi Zero, welcome to the guild! Sooo not fair! Why can't I be where you are, it sounds sooo nice! Anyway, we hope that you will enjoy hanging out here & posting in our many topics. Just have fun. Post often, stay active & don't forget to help welcome others here. Come, have fun~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:38 pm
um... Hi! my name is Anna! i dont get mad....im verrrrrry random. and hyper sometimes. like right now im hyper. I LOVE TACOS!..they r like my favorite food! that proves i am random xd u'll find that im in pinball like all the time cuz my friends r there and we chat in pinball xd that's pretty much it i guess lol. mrgreen (my favorite smiley)  

Ultra lollipop flavor

Romantic Flatterer

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:32 pm
Welcome to the guild Anna! We hope you will have fun here. We can get to know you & you can get to know us. Post often as you can & stay active in the guild. Cya around~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:33 pm
Hi guys, I'm Gin and Milk and I'm new here. pirate I like playing games, watching anime, clubbing, and booze! Pleasure to meet ya'll.  

Ginandmilk

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:36 pm
Welcome Gin, ahh clubbing & booze..lol..what fun! Hope you will enjoy spending some time here posting your comments in the topics you like. Feel free to jump in anytime & stay active in the guild when you can. See you around~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:57 pm
Thanks Marina for the warm welcome biggrin  

Ginandmilk

Captain Don AFE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:39 am
Misty Marina
Heyyy..welcome to the guild Sampratomissa & Don!! We hope that you will enjoy hanging out here with all the many different members that come & go here. Feel free to jump in at anytime, anywhere. The more you post, the better we get to know you & you will get to know us! Please try to remain active in the guild. Welcome others & just have some fun! Be sure to check out all we have to offer here. Cya!!

Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:45 am
ello. well... im mystic danger... i was invited by Misty Marina hmm..i love to meet new ppl..im from germany so its very interesting to talk to ppl from different countries or states^^ i hope ill meet alot of nice ppl in here^^  

Ficklampa

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:14 am
Welcome to the guild all of you. <3  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games