Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:42 pm
Matthew pulled her up onto him laying in the snow, he held her closely to him, as the others were being bitten. He sighed gentlly in her ear and cooed, whispering soft loving words in her ear. "Shh love, it's okay, I'm here..." He said as he rubbed her back, standing up, he brought her inside and sat her down by the fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:08 pm
Cassidy shivered extremely against him. She felt the scorching heat burning her insides. She was going through the process again. She kept screaming and soon her screams were joined by El and Keegans. The three screamed, Cassidy's being the loudest and the most painful to hear  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:35 am
He set her down, notcing how cold he was, he pulled away and sat a great distance away. Looking at them all, he dismissed the other dragons and vampires after thanking them. He brought three cups of blood out and set one down by each of them with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:40 pm
El and Keegan soon snapped out of it and quickly drank the glass of blood. They both turned to look at Cassidy who still laid on the marble floor near the fireplace. She was crying still and withering in pain. She groaned and moaned.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:19 pm
He looked at her sadly, he came over and hugged her softly. "Do you think I injected to much venom?" He asked quietly. "Should I suck some out?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:56 am
El shook her head. "I don't think that'd be a good idea. You could end up sucking out too much and killing her. We'll just have to wait and hope she comes out of it. She's strong but she can only take so much. You don't realize how crushed she gets when you get all upset. When you left, and put your ring on the floor. She almost tore herself up." She shook her head. "We'll just have to wait and see if she's willing to live anymore."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:02 pm
He looked at El. "If she dies...I think we both know for a fact...Alot of people will to.." He had a hardcore blank expression on his face, but his eye's twickles, lights dancing, blood flying. If you looked well enough in his eye's you could see the fire burning and blood splattering. "And she's not the only one who feels that way...She rips me apart all the time...And she doesn't apologize like I do either...Everythings my fault.." he mutterd sadly, because it was true, even when Cassidy'd done wrong with him, she made it his fault. "And I put my ring on the floor because she always acts like she hates me...And if she kept on doing that...I'd have to brake it up, even if we haven't been together for long...I love her more then anyoen could...Bust she restircks me...Even when it comes to being myself.." He mutterd as he hugged his knees to his chest, his blond hair covering his face. He wanted to cry, but his new found form wouldn't allow it. "I know she feels too...But I think were on totally diffrent leveles...I can feel her enegery...I can feel yours to and Keegans..It's scary." He mutterd. "Like keegan, wants to rip my ******** balls off...because he blames me for all this.." He said.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:03 pm
El frowned. "Just go then." She whispered. "I don't want her hurt anymore..." Keegan stood up and nodded. "Yeah. Go. We'll make something up for why you left." He sighed and stood by El, wrapping an arm around her. "Not that she's going to come out of this..." He muttered looking at Cassidy's shaking body.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:36 pm
Matthew whipped around and looked at El. "********.." He whisperd as he looekd at Cassidy." He picked her up and held her to him, sighing he kissed her face. "I love you, Cassidy, really, I do, you my world, my one and only...and with out you...I am nothing.." He whisperd into her hair as he looekd a Keegan. "She WILL!" He said loudly. "You don't have to make anything up. You think I want to hurt her...I never did, I never want to...She's not the only one hurting that's all I'm trying to say, I don't care if she hurts me...She can do whatever she wants to hurt me...I'll always lover her...No matter what...I didn't come back and put this ring on for nothing.." He said as he glared at El. "And if you think I ment for this to happen, youf ******** insane El...You don't relize it, but as much as you guy's have always hated me beign with her...I've always loved you both...Defnitly not as much as Cassidy..But I do.."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:45 pm
El shook her head. "We're not saying that. We don't hate you. We know Cassie can be a bit of a hardass... Because it's true. You two are different. On so many levels... I just think you'd both be better off apart... That's all." She explained, her soft voice was strong and powerful as she spoke. She walked over and gently brushed the hair away from Cassidy's now limp body. "I don't know. I don't feel anything coming from her." She mumbled sadly. Keegan frowned. "But you can feel life. Emotions. Why can't you feel her!!" He exclaimed, rushing over to Cassie, stroking her hair as well  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:52 pm
He looked at El. "If your lying, your failing, you don't like me...I can feel it...You hate me whatever...I'm in love with her...I don't care about your oppion on this matter...If a love can burn this strong...It shouldn't be torn to shreds.." He said flatly as he kissed her head. "Really? You to can't feel her? I can." He said smiling as he laid her down. "She's gonna make it...I can feel it." He said as he slowly brought the cup to her lips gently pouring it into her mouth, he made sure she didn't choke. "I can feel her perfectly.."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 pm
Cassidy groaned slightly and El and Keegan's eyes flashed wide. They ran over and gently stroked her hand, holding it in thiers. Their worried faces stared at her as she slowly opened her eyes. She frowned. "Can I help you?" She asked with a smile. El errupted and wrapped her in a tight hug. Keegan wrapped his arms around both of them and they fell silent just hugging. "You scared us!" El scolded. Cassidy smiled. "Sorry. I decided not to die afterall." She shrugged. "I kind of had a choice... I decided I wanted to live... only mortally." She nodded smugly. "So I'm human! And I love it." She said with a giggle, slowly climbing to her feet. "I'm happy the way I am. I was to die eventually. I don't want to live forever." She summarized. She looked at Matthew. "Thanks for bringing me back." She muttered shyly. Her face growing pink.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:45 pm
Matthew glared at el and Keegan, looked at Cassidy a softly smiling as he stroked her cheek gentlly, he leaned down and hugged her softly. "Don't thank me Cassidy, I guess it was a selfish act...I don't know what I'd do without you.." He whisperd as he rested his forhead lovingly agains't her's, holding her close to him, he played with the ring on her finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:07 pm
Cassidy smiled brightly. "Now you have to be gentle with me." She teased, poking his nose lovingly. "I'm human. I'm not hard. I'm not cold. I'm not strong. I'm not invincible anymore." She listed with a sigh. "But I'm happy with this. This means a normal life! Living a life I was supposed to live." She squealed happily and wrapped her arms around him hugging tight  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:04 pm
He frowned slightly. "bleh, now I'm stuck in vampiric mode." He pulled at his blonde hair teasingly with a smile as he laid her down in his lap. "I like you either way, your beautiful, inteligent, elegant, ect. You have a wonderful personality. Your still my Cassidy." He cast Keegan a glare as he cautiously kissed her.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff