Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:03 pm
Long time no see everyone. Sorry, I've been sick for awhile. But I'm back....what I miss? And where am I?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:09 am
((um i think ur alseep on the couch....0.o.......>.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:10 pm
thats nice to know eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:45 pm
((Yay! Everyone's alive! Well, I think it's about time for everyone else to make themselves known... Tsume's sorta stuck with three rogue vamps, at the moment sweatdrop ))
Jan shook herself, still in shock about seeing Fawkes again. Damn, I have to go after Cheza, she might need help she thought, looking first at Fawkes, then at Tsume, still guarding the other strangers, and finally in the direction that Cheza had run off in. "Tsume," she called, "could you keep an eye on Fawkes?" She looked at the white-haired boy. "Stay here, and I'll explain everything when I get back."
He's going to leave... she thought as she started after Cheza.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:47 pm
she was a bit confused as Jan ran without even saying a word to her "............." she rubed her eyes and her face was red because of all the crying it slowly turned bac to its pail color but not fully yet "....Tsume......do you need help???" she said trying hard not to stuter from her sobs and kep them in hidden from everyone
Ian slept on the couch knoced out. he was so tired a wall crashing down wouldnt wake him......  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:19 am
Tosses a fire ball at Cheza and jan. Runs into a house to see someone sleeping"Damn, if I stay quite I should be fine." runs throght the house and dissapieres  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:36 pm
" Uh.... yeah sure that would be great Kai." Tsume replied to her offer to help with the strangers.

Cheza easily dodged the fireball and realized that Jan was right behind her. She looked at Jan. " I'm fine I know how to take care of myself Jan you didn't need to worry." She said with a grateful look on her face for her friends concern. She looked forward again and stopped. Which one did he go in she wondered to herself. Her facial expression returned stern. She started going from house to house until she finally found it. She let out a small laugh " Did you thunk you could lose me that easily?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:06 pm
"Ha you fell right into my trap your now trapped in my seal" pointing to the markings on the floor and celing "Stop im trying to help you" turns and leaves.  

Shegurei-sensei

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:13 pm
((nice to meet you emo))

Wakes up from the noise. "What the?" Turns to see a vampire in front of me. "Who are you and where's Sirius?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:38 pm
Jan watched Cheza go after the strange man who had attacked them for no apparent reason. She shook her head before turning back, heading back towards the hideout. Sorry, Cheza... but I hope he's still there

Fawkes sat against the side of the building, staring up at the sky. Wonder if she'll come back or not... he thought, glancing at Tsume and Kai. "Hey," he called. "Care to fill me in a bit?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:08 am
Appers behind the person on the coush and grbs their neck so they pass out "See Cheza I could have eaisaly killed her but i didnt I know of a place where as of now their training more vampires."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:28 pm
Before I black out I saw Sirius appear behind the vampire that was choking me. Sirius was pissed.  

Sareno Uchiha

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:11 am
turns around in time to see him then jumps through the roof "Seya cheza"then runs across the rooftops  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:58 am
He begins to transform

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff254/moonwitchkitty/Syrus.jpg[/img]]Webpage Title  

Shegurei-sensei

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:07 pm
Jan watched as the stranger left. What a strange person... she thought, shaking her head before she went over to Tsume and the others. "Tsume, is Fawkes still here?" she asked anxiously, looking around.

Fawkes watched the red-eyed vampire from the shadows on the far side of the clearing near the house, racking his brain for some recollection of this woman.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff