Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Space

Lonely Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:13 pm
*walks through forest towards the river with crystalstar in the lead, just then a light scent drifted to sandtalons nose. Tigereyes! "Umm, crystalstar can we be a little more quie-"
"Stop worrying i smell tigereyes to, but i cant be sure that, well, well i cant just accuse a warrior without being sure there is proof."
She nodded quietly and then the stale scent of tigereyes came to her, leading to the river.
"So you werent lying.... I can smell another cat, I see a tuft of fur... and..." she looked to where it all had taken place"blood..."

"What are u going to do about it?"
"When we get back I will confront her and question her... dont worry I wont mention your name...and if all turns out, its likely she will be kicked out of the clan and named as a rogue."
I nodded and we went home.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:25 pm
(don't forget third person! lol)
(waiting on Moonflower!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:26 am
((I'm waiting on Crystalstar...))

((And congraz Cindermoon! I think your leader of WoodClan!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:57 am
((Wah! I'm all confuzzled! What's happening?))

Clovershadow followed closely behind Tigereyes. "What is it, Tigereyes?" He asked, pure curiousity in his voice.

((Man Clovershadow is so soft! He can even be slightly suspitious?))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:39 pm
(SORRY!!! *posts*)
Crystalstar looked at Frostheart, "How could you?" She hissed and took a step back from her clan mate. "You traitor! Ambercloud was right!" She crouched and jumped on Frostheart. "I hate you! You cruel, ice hearted, fox brain!" She cried as she clawed her clan mates fur.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:00 am
Just then Snowstar pads in. "Crystalpaw!" she gasped in horror. "What are you doing?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:53 pm
Crystalstar leaped off Frostheart, "Snowstar!" She bowed her head. "Frostheart killed Ambercloud, on purpose." She said and glared and her clan mate.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:10 pm
Snowstar blinked, "Frostheart?" she asked, disbeleif in her eyes.

"Quick- get her!" Graywhisker and Frostheart pounced on their leader, taking her off guard. Snowstar collasped to the ground.

"Take Crystalpaw- we'll need to make sure she doesn't get the word out!"

The two muffled Crystalstar, and then began to drag her out of the clearing.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:33 pm
Foxwhisker padded miserably into a clearing in the forest. She couldnt believe she was exiled,alarm rang through her as she thought, What am i going to do? I'll be crowfood for sure! Just then she heard a yowl and looked up. She saw a white cat (Snowstar, who i am assuming is... oh, i dont know...white!!! =p) laying on the ground and the bushes rustling just beyond her. Foxwhisker raced over to the white cat and checked to see if she was dead. She saw the blood-matted chest of the cat rising and falling rapidly. "Are you okay?" Foxwhisker asked the cat. "Where's your camp? I'll get you a medicine cat!" She mewed anxiously. "Theres no need for that, young one. I'm already on my way to join Starclan. I'm Snowstar, and i would like you to do one thing before i die," Snowstar barely got out, she gasped and shuddered once before she continued, "i would like you to kill the traitors who did this to me, they are Graywhisker and Frostheart." Snowstar sighed and closed her eyes, she opened them once more and fixed her ice blue gaze on Foxwhisker, "and save Crystalpaw for me." She croaked and sighed once more. Her blue eyes gazed into nothingness and she was fully gone to join Starclan. May Starclan find you... and guide you. Foxwhisker thought solemly. She looked up to where the bushes rustled and the other cats left. She let out a growl, she would have to find these traitors and kill them... she promised.
(i know my name was Graytail, but there was already a Gray- and... yea... )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:35 pm
((Woah, woah, wait! Why are you back in time? Bearclaw and Frostheart only sent Crystalstar back. O.o))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:10 pm
Crystalstar struggled to get free, realizing Snowstar wasn't killed by badgers, but her clan mates. Anger pulsed through her, adrenaline gave her energy and she pushed (?) someone off of her. "Snowstar!" She bolted back to where her leader had been attacked, but she was to late.

Frostheart stood over her leaders body, "You traitor! Murderer!" She ran and jumped onto Frostheart. "May StarClan burn your soul!" (harsh....)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:33 pm
"How dare you!" Frostheart screeched in pure fury, ripping at Crystalstar's fur. Grayfrost jumped from behind, knocking Crystalstar to black.

When Crystalstar awoke again, she was in the middle of SnowClan's forest. "Hello?" she called out.

Stars danced from the sky, swirling together to show Snowstar- the white she-cat. "Welcome Crystalstar." she mewed.

"I-I'm not dead am I?" Crystalstar gasped in horror.

The former leader shook her head. "I just need to speak with you, that it all. You have just witnessed my death. For the few months after- Frostheart had pretended to be me. Somehow she gathered enough power from an unknown place to trandform into my body. During that time she had appointed you as deputy. But time needs to replay itself. I have sent you to track down this unknown sorce. You will need to befriend Frostheart- just until you find out how's she's getting this power."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:04 pm
Lord Myself
((I'm waiting on Crystalstar...))

((And congraz Cindermoon! I think your leader of WoodClan!!!))

(huh? when did that happen, I looked on there, isn't it like someone else though?)
Tigereyes shone her gaze on Clovershadow,, his brod shoulders complementing his fine mussles. "Clovershadow. . . .have I told you my goals, what I belive to be my destiny?" Tigereyes closed her eyes she let the vision that Dipper had once shown her flow over once again. "my destiny. . .is to rule the clans." Before Clovershadow could say anything Tigereyes cut in "But I don't want to kill anybody, my plan is to have two accomplaces who will rule half of the clans each I will be informed about everything. The leaders will still lead their clans, but they won't be allowed to attack anyother clans. My job will be to simply protect all the clans." Tigereyes shone her eyes "I want you to be one of my accomplaces, my other accomplace has already accepted, Stonewail! And you come here?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stonewail climbed back down the tree, he nodded his head in greating. "Hello Clovershadow."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:15 am
((We voted on who should be leader- and you won!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:01 am
((Never! Cindermoon's destined to die soon anyway.))

Clovershadow inhaled deeply. He almost gasped, but at the last second changed it to a deep breath. "Rule the forest?" He repeated.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games