Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:01 pm

(Enter Kaizer and Emperor Greymon)
A Kaizer and his partner got there he looked around to see desks.
"Wow! I never been here before."
"Me neither, I think we should leave out of the base sometimes to see all of these places."
But as Kaizer walked he felt a little weird.
"Man do I have a bad feeling."
"You too. I just can't shake the fact that everytime we search for a memory something bad happens."
"You know we should a have break when we finish this mission."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:43 pm

(Enter Alex and Leomon)
Alex and Leomon come to a screeching halt as they reach the Meatl Empire. Alex loses gapes like a tourist as he looks around.
"Wow, this is so cool Leomon."
Having spent almost his entire time in the digital world, guarding Alex's body, Leomon was gaping as well.
"Amazing. A town that's like clockwork..."
Alex, and Leomon stroll around the town for a while, mostly sightseeing, but after a while get serious.
"Alex, I think it's time we searched for the digimemory."
Alex, ever agreeable, did no less.
"Of course. Let's get to work."
Alex sees Kaizer up ahead and gets a feeling that jax probably knew him. Of course Leomon has no idea Kaizer is from a different team as well, and isn't cautious.
(Jax and Alex look exactly alike)
"Uh, hey you over there! I could use some help.!"
He walks over to Kaizer hoping to get his attention.
"I was wondering what you know about these things called digimemories."

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:49 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro entered the strange factory. "Hmmm...this factory is most complex.....this is where I did meet my Land Carrier Digimon after all....."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:04 am

Kazu finally arrived in Factorial Town. He looked around but couldn't see any knights anywhere.

"Darn it! Veemon, any ideas?"

"Your asking me for directions? I couldn't find out way to Network City from the Savanna! You think I can figure out htis place!?"

"Yeah...Your right" Kazu laughed as he bagan walking round. He was still confused over the strange incident with Jax/Alex he seemed to still follow the Knights...but... Kazu shook that idea from his head and walked round the cornor of a building.

"Oh! Kaizer! Ja-- Umm Alex!" Kazu ran over to the pair and smiled.

"So the next memory is here huh? Hey Kaizer, since I have Paildramon now you'd better look out! I'll be able to take you on to!"

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:08 pm

[Enter Kutay and Candlemon from Royal Knights HQ]

"Hey Kazu when will we now when we are near the memory?" Kutay said after he had caught up with Kazu and Alex.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:15 pm

As Kaizer was being asked a question by Alex, Kazu came to talk.
"Hahaha well Kazu I bet you would put up a great fight agianst me. You know what I like your way of never giving up. You are now my rival Kazu so you better live up to."
As kaizer gave that statement he couldn't help but smile at all.
"Kaizer you forgot to answer this tamers question."
"Oh yeah thanks for reminding me Emperor Greymon. Ok I don't know your name or who you are but I can tell you this the memories are a powerful force that must be kept protected. Our teams fight for them but I'm kinda agianst this. I only attack when being attacked."
As Kaizer said that he felt ashame to have to fight over this.
"So thats all I know, so other then that I'm in the shadows as well with this info but I hope we don't have to fight. Oh yeah I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Kaizer Omega the Dark Flame Tamer."
As Kaizer said that he put his hand out for a greeting.
"So whats your name?"

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:28 pm

•°o.ORunoe ShigureyO.o°•

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

==== ☠ ====
Why must you push me so....

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Someone..free me from this enthrallment that binds me so...This desperation, the feeling of another somber day...is too much..I can no longer take it..

{Enter, Runoe and Patamon >3)

Quickly sprinting in, Patamon slowly floating above him in a lax manner he spots the only royal knight he had knowledge of at the time. He slowly looks up at patamon...there was no way he was going to defeat anyone with a rookie level digimon...

His smirk disapeared into a devilish frown as patamon slowly floated under the confines of his hat.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
This desolation...it could not have been me..I am in bondage, this encasement too this place....Is now too much too take...
I am Delgado Mi Corizon, practitioner of the earth...

User Image

What must I do for respect....The last thing you will hear is the click of my rapier.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Leomon frowns at hearing that Kaizer is an enemy.
Alex is genuinely disturbed by Kaizer's answer. Alex is confused about the reason that they are fighting if they don't need to, but is first concerned that this person wasn't a knight.
"Wait, you're one of the Spirits, but I though you were supposed to be the bad guys that the knights protect the digimemories from? If we're all after the same goal, why are we fighting? I don't get it..."
The idea of two factions of good fighting each other for no apparent reason irks Alex and Leomon.
"I'm not going to fight you. That's stupid. We all should be working together."
Suddenly, something inside of Alex rises against the idea of working with the Spirits. He has no idea that it is whatever is left of Jax living on inside him.

*Inside the Digivice*

Candlemon and Ghoulmon both frown at Alex's words. Ghoulmon turns away from the screen that allows them to see the outside world.
"Work with them? No. Not ever!"
Candlemon flares up angrily.
"Jax would have never wanted to this. The Ancient Spirit tamers are our enemies."
Ghoulmon turns to speak with Candlemon. Though he cannot make facial expressions, his look would best be interpreted as grim.
"We cannot allow Alex to befriend them. It would be like stepping on Jax's memory, and even though he doesn't have any memory, WE DO!!"
Candlemon punches his palm.
"I don't care how we do it, but we have to do it soon."
They ponder in silence.

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:51 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro noticing all the riff raff thats is going on and ignores it for a while. He then walks to the Spirit with the Patamon. "You seem angry on your Digimon....may I know why? Because if you need a Digimon for aid in battle I can help you their....."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:54 pm

•°o.ODelgato Mi CorizonO.o°•

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

==== ☠ ====
Why must you push me so....

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Someone..free me from this enthrallment that binds me so...This desperation, the feeling of another somber day...is too much..I can no longer take it..

His gaze turns towards the girl, his eyes beginning to role back in his head slightly. "Who...me?" He asks urgently before ripping his hat off. "Well....no...I just...he's only a rookie and can't digivolve yet..he isn't strong enough yet. Patamon spoke up quickly. "Don't listen too him I'm more powerful then you can handle!" He yells defiantly before Runoe grabs his head and begins to rake his knuckle across it in protest.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
This desolation...it could not have been me..I am in bondage, this encasement too this place....Is now too much too take...
I am Delgado Mi Corizon, practitioner of the earth...

User Image

What must I do for respect....The last thing you will hear is the click of my rapier.

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

A teenage tamer arrived momentarily after. Her brunet hair slightly passed her earlobes as the short hair framed over her oval face. Her eyes reflected a dark chocolate hallow gaze that appeared to be under the influence of hypnotism. Without the Digital Sun reflecting her Isis, then Sheriti would have been thought to be influenced by a darker fiend.
Sheriti felt worn and exhausted with every step she took. How many Digital Memories are left to retrieve? Three? Two? It did not faze her at all. She merely wanted to turn around and return to her home, the very home that her first Digital companion resided. That is, before he was detained by a few Ghouls. The name, which will not even pass as a thought, loomed over Sheriti. The sudden view of other teams and members alarmed her. Her body halted, taking a step back.
Argomon, her Muttant-Plant Digimon seized her from behind by placing his palm directly on her spine. "We've come this far. so don't take this opportunity and waste it." The digimon whispered.
Sheriti whined, "B-but i'm tired! Look at this City!" The tamer lifted her arms, exaggerating her comment. "Hardly anyone, Digimon, are out because they know how catastrophic this will turn to! I-" She was cut short by the sudden pressure placed onto her spine.
Argomon was digging his crimson nails into her shirt, over the strap fo the backpack she carried. The feeling of weariness fell over her, after the Digimon had stopped. Sheriti could not place it as either relief or her lack of sleep that kept her.
"Move on."
Sheriti fell silent and remained in that state from the bellwether. The female tamer closed her eyes, and remained standing there. Her shoulders slumped due to hunching, and her eyes felt heavy. It was too much, and too early for her to return to battle.
Argomon inhaled, preparing to wrench the tamer from the ground, but that would be annoying on his part as well. He came to realize how chimerical Sheriti was at this point, and that there was absolutely no other way to cause her to continue. Argomon retrieved his violet hand, and positioned himself beside Sheriti. The Viral Digimon put aside his irritation and provided support for the tamer. He stretched his arm across her back while slowly beginning to move her.
Startled by this, Sheriti flinched but Argomon lightly encouraged her to move on. Since his service began, there was never a time when Argomon acted out of courtesy.
Sheriti stared at in Argomon's direction while keeping her head positioned straight. She felt awkward by this, but continued.
Argomon kept to himself. He was growing tired...not physically but mentally from this event. It was postponing his plans. Rather than pull Sheriti from the league of other Tamers, it was ordered, not by Sheriti, but his hierarchy that he should keep her company. He despised the human who claimed him, yet kept his word towards his lord. In addition, now that Zack, the Impmon had arrived, there is a further reason to keep Sheriti company. Argomon wouldn't allow the 'good' Digimon to keep her from his plans.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:38 pm

(I'm choosing not too be literate right now...because I know no one's gonna respond for a while...too bored D smile

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Kirashimu waved back to Marcus, prepared to start the hunt for this memory. The Spirits were positiond to the left side of the factory, the Knights to the right, and Kirashimu and Marcus in the center. As each group would open the door into the fortress they would find in front of them a door with an image. Next to the door, there was a keyboard and a monitor. The monitor stated, "Name the digimon that appear before you on these images. You must type the name into the keyboard and spelling does matter. You may give English or Japanese names, whichever you prefer. If you get it right, the door will open and you will be allowed through to the next room. If you fail, there will be consequences." Each group had a different image on the computer screen.

Royal Knights' Door:

User Image

Spirits' Door:

User Image

Kira and Marcus's Door:

User Image

[Any people with no team, choose any of the three groups to go in with. Liger, help me come up with a name for our group XD]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Sheriti stares at the distorted picture. She was unsure whether they had chances like they did in the Vaccine tower, but the photo clicked in her memory. She cleared her throat, speaking to the screen. "That is a Kazuhamon. Yes?"

Im Windspirit

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:16 pm

(Am I allowed to choose? because I know the first one.)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games