Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Kale and Minomon had been walking for hours, slowly inching closer and closer to Network City. Kale had his head down so the heat didn't hit him so much and in boredom. Finally, Kale looked up, a smile coming across his face. "Minomon! Look! It's Network City!," he cried aloud as Minomon peeked over Kale's shoulder to see if he was telling the truth. When Minomon realized Kale was right, he crawled onto Kale's head in happiness. "What are you waiting for Kale? Let's hurry up and get to Network City! On it buddy!" They sped off, hurrying to get out of the desert and into the city.

[Exit Kale and Minomon to Network City]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Soma and Ninjamon made it to the valley before leaving.
(Exit Soma and Ninjamon)

cdcash912

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:20 am

Matt and Terriermon walked into network city
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:02 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Enter Toan and Astamon

Toan waited for his challenger to arrive as Astamon stood by him.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Duftmon landed and looked at toan then bowed "itll be an Honor slaughtering you"
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:11 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan gave a grin as his eyes turn blood red. his insanity was beginning to loosen "your Hilarious" Toan took out his digivice and toss it in the air "Hao, destroy him" Toan caught the digivice as the imperialdramon pm appeared behind him. "I let you begin" Hao said.

shadow toan

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:15 pm

Matt(duftmon) looked at Hao "Well I haven't fought you in a while and what the hell was with the pokemon thing anyways" Matt flew in the air then lashed out a pink energy wave from his sword heading towards Hao
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Hao raised one hand and a cannon form on his hand as his eyes show no emotion and sympathy. "Death cannon" Fired out a large blast of energy that rip through your attack and came at you.

shadow toan

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Matt simply glided not caring "black aura blast" A large wave of black energy shot down well he and duftmon examined his weakness
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Hao continue his death cannon by moving his hand to the side so the whole attack would move toward duftmon and clashing into the black wave cancling it out.

shadow toan

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Duftmon moved a bit to the side having figured out a move to defeat him
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Hao hold out his free hand as his long white sword appeared in his hand. He sent a wave of energy right at Duftmon while blocking his escape route with the death cannon (Mean he caculated all the possible way to escape this attack and pepare to intercept you with the death cannon)

shadow toan

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Duftmon smiled and lashed out a large pink wave blocking the attacks "I just taking it easy" MAtt shot three pink waves at Hao
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Hao looked at the attacks coming at him and grin as a large cannon appear out of his chest "So was i, Giga Death!" Fired a large beam of energy ten time bigger then the death cannon consuming the attack and at Duftmon.

shadow toan

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Matt switch from Duftmon to Wargreymon with enough time to use his sjhield to defend himself from the attack "Unlike most humans my connection with my digimon gives me able to become that digimon so enough facing all my digimon." Wargreymon made a huge Ball of energy and threw it at toan
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games