Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:21 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
"RAMEN!!! YEAH!!!" Ronin quickly dashed into the kitchen for more ramen, but before pouring more ramen in his bowl he went to Ayumi and hugged her tightly. "Thank you!!" and he laughed cheerfully

She laughed as he hugged her. "You're welcome Ronin." She said and then she added, "now please, go and finish it off."
"Will do!" he continued finishing off the ramen that Ayumi has made for her. When he finished his ramen, he burped loudly and laughed. "Excuse me...hahaha!"

She smiled and then continued working on the Cafe, she had taken down the Christmas decorations and she had placed a vase with a rose on each table and a larger vase with flowers on the counter.
Ronin finished his ramen and placed the chopsticks on the bowl horizontaly, indicating that it was a good meal. He suddenly started thinking about one of his lnog-lost sisters. ".....Chrissy....nee-chan...."

(yeah i feel good! Chrissy won't be back until the end of the month, but at least she's doing alright! hey we should like invite her to this guild so she can join us in this rp. whaddyah think? ^_^)

((Yeah sure I'd like to meet her))
"You okay Ronin?" She looked at him curiously. "Who is Chrissy?" She pulled up a chair and continued staring at him with an odd look of amusement on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:08 am
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
"RAMEN!!! YEAH!!!" Ronin quickly dashed into the kitchen for more ramen, but before pouring more ramen in his bowl he went to Ayumi and hugged her tightly. "Thank you!!" and he laughed cheerfully

She laughed as he hugged her. "You're welcome Ronin." She said and then she added, "now please, go and finish it off."
"Will do!" he continued finishing off the ramen that Ayumi has made for her. When he finished his ramen, he burped loudly and laughed. "Excuse me...hahaha!"

She smiled and then continued working on the Cafe, she had taken down the Christmas decorations and she had placed a vase with a rose on each table and a larger vase with flowers on the counter.
Ronin finished his ramen and placed the chopsticks on the bowl horizontaly, indicating that it was a good meal. He suddenly started thinking about one of his lnog-lost sisters. ".....Chrissy....nee-chan...."

(yeah i feel good! Chrissy won't be back until the end of the month, but at least she's doing alright! hey we should like invite her to this guild so she can join us in this rp. whaddyah think? ^_^)

((Yeah sure I'd like to meet her))
"You okay Ronin?" She looked at him curiously. "Who is Chrissy?" She pulled up a chair and continued staring at him with an odd look of amusement on her face.
"Huh? Ohh!...umm....uhh..." Ronin shook his head as he was startled while thinking about Chrissy, and he laughed nervously. "Well, she's my sister. We use to live togetehr along with our father before. She and I use to play together and train together when we were young." As he telsl Ayumi of his sister, memories of his time with his sister came back to him as if in a little slideshow. "I love her very much. She was the one person who would always cheer me up when I was down, and she would always support me as I get into sparring sessions with our father. After our father's death, I didn't see her for a while. I had no idea what had happened to her, but she was gone for a while. Then 7 years later, when I was a year younger, we've been reunited again and we've stayed together back at home. She turned out to be such a pretty girl and so very sweet and fun to be with. Many guys fell in love with her and they sometimes tried to take my sister on a date or to have their ways with her, but I was always there to protect her. Then, for some unknown reason, she left again. I really miss her and I wish she was here with me right now..."  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:03 pm
She smiled warmly at Ronin and hugged him. "You are such a sweetheart and your sister sound wonderful." She let go of him and sat back down, "I hope everything works out for you and her. We all have our troubles but we always pull through you and your sister are a testament of that." She smiled and then began wiping the counter again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:19 pm
blueroseayumi143
She smiled warmly at Ronin and hugged him. "You are such a sweetheart and your sister sound wonderful." She let go of him and sat back down, "I hope everything works out for you and her. We all have our troubles but we always pull through you and your sister are a testament of that." She smiled and then began wiping the counter again.
"Hmm....maybe...maybe someday we'll meet again. That's my earnest hope right now. She'll be able to come by somehow in this cafe and then we'll be together again." He looked at Ayumi and smiled. "You'd love her if you met her oto. She's really sweet and friendly and really cute. And she cares alot about other people."  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:39 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
"Hmm....maybe...maybe someday we'll meet again. That's my earnest hope right now. She'll be able to come by somehow in this cafe and then we'll be together again." He looked at Ayumi and smiled. "You'd love her if you met her oto. She's really sweet and friendly and really cute. And she cares alot about other pebople."
"Yeah she sounds wonderful. I would love to meet her." She said and laughed. "So, what about we do something fun....this place is dead."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:21 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
"Hmm....maybe...maybe someday we'll meet again. That's my earnest hope right now. She'll be able to come by somehow in this cafe and then we'll be together again." He looked at Ayumi and smiled. "You'd love her if you met her oto. She's really sweet and friendly and really cute. And she cares alot about other pebople."
"Yeah she sounds wonderful. I would love to meet her." She said and laughed. "So, what about we do something fun....this place is dead."
"Yeah you're right...but what's there to do? Like what do you have in mind?" Ronin looked around the cafe, as if to spot anything fun to do, like perhaps some video games or maybe a pool table...the idea struck him. "You know, we could probably use some games somewhere around here, like set up an arcade here or a pool table. What do you think, Ayumi-chan?"  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:32 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
"Yeah you're right...but what's there to do? Like what do you have in mind?" Ronin looked around the cafe, as if to spot anything fun to do, like perhaps some video games or maybe a pool table...the idea struck him. "You know, we could probably use some games somewhere around here, like set up an arcade here or a pool table. What do you think, Ayumi-chan?"

"Yeah games would be great but expensive can Ranye afford it?" She looked around her head filled with ideas for the place. "It would be great!!"
((Maybe we can work on extensions or developments but we'd have to talk to Ranye))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:31 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Yeah games would be great but expensive can Ranye afford it?" She looked around her head filled with ideas for the place. "It would be great!!"
((Maybe we can work on extensions or developments but we'd have to talk to Ranye))
"Mmm I dunno..." Ronin looked around the place and can almost imagine the place filled with such things as a mini arcade or a pool table and even a stage for music bands to play on. "Well...in either case, it's up to her, since this is her cafe."  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:17 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Mmm I dunno..." Ronin looked around the place and can almost imagine the place filled with such things as a mini arcade or a pool table and even a stage for music bands to play on. "Well...in either case, it's up to her, since this is her cafe."

((Cafe is dead!!))
Ayumi nodded in agreement with Ronin, "well until then how about we play a game of cards." As she fished out a deck of cards and placed it on the counter idly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:02 pm
Elise and Maria were prank phone calling random people one night,and when Elise dialed a random number,the person answered and asked,"wut are you selling??" They went eek "then the 2 girls hung up...  

Danielle344

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces