Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Most of the time, I don't get much more than just "I like it" or something like that. sweatdrop

The body should be good, he was posing for me. I've known him since we were little. *takes a drink while she thinks* The only thing I can think of is that he and Amy broke up a while ago, and then when Zephit showed up in town, Amy let him stay with her. neutral Zephit and the chef don't get along very well.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Anira paused in mid sip as she heard the familiar name. After a moment she downed the last of her drink and got up to make another. Well the break up I can understand would stress Ms. Amy out but I do not see why it would distract you from your art. And as for Mr. Zephit, he left town most recently so I do not think your chef will have to worry about him anymore. Her drink refreshed she sat back down and crossed one leg over the other.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:34 pm

I had not realized that Zephit left. sweatdrop I suppose keeping to myself tends to put me "out of the loop" on many things sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:35 pm

*blinks* Zephit left? Amy didn't tell me that. *gets up to refill her glass*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Anria nodded as she downed more of her drink. I do not believe I would have noticed either Ryzan, had he not left a good bye note for Liada back at our home at the Den. It seems he had some personal things to take care of so he left most likely left in the middle of the night. I was leaving the Den to meet up with our little mischievous fox spirit for some shopping when I found the note tucked under our door.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Gi ussta... how sudden. He always seemed like he was rather carefree when I spoke with him. It is difficult to imagine what kind of important matter he would have had to suddenly leave for.

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:58 pm

He left without saying anything to anyone, just left a note? That doesn't sound like him. confused I hope nothing's wrong.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Anira shrugs and places her glass down. I am not really certain what it is that could have made him leave in such a manner. I do not think that Liada took it too hard but I would not be surprised if that was a partial reason why she scampered off with Ms. Leko to the Bahamas. Course it is not like Liada needs a reason to go off on her wanderings. stare

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:22 pm

I had not realized miss Liada and jallil were gone either sweatdrop I am certain that if Zephit's journey did have an impact on Liada's mood, she will certainly recover soon enough. Such partings are mzilt mzild difficult when it is from one you knew and was ves close with for some time. I cannot say that I have not, myself, gotten quite emotional over someone I barely knew, though sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:28 pm

I didn't know they were gone either. sweatdrop Seems like I'm a bit out of the loop here too. *decides she doesn't want another drink and rinses out her glass*

I think I'm going to go home. Good night, Ryzan and Anira. *collects her things, putting the sketchbook back in the backpack, and goes home*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Well after I handed her the note and the initial anger had quickly subsided and she and I had a few words on the subject. I believe she reasoned with herself in the end that it was most likely a crush that had come and gone with Zephit and was for the best that he is gone in the end. I know she had been doing much research long before the cat man's arrival into town so this trip was most likely also planned before his arrival as well. Why Ms. Leko has gone with her I have no idea why. Ms. Ayami seems to be doing fine without her though it seems. Sipping her drink she waves to Kits as she leaves the bar. Good night Ms. Kits, I hope your art block lifts soon.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:02 am

Plynn kyon~
*waves to Kits*

It can be quite easy to get caught up in a crush sometimes, especially if has been a while since one has last received such attention. I should know sweatdrop Sometimes it is good to have an outside view of the situation to be able to see it for how it really is. It seems you played that role well for Liada.

*thinks to ask what it was Liada was researching, but after thinking about it, he vaguely recalls a conversation he had with her about it*

Ryzan Vixtul

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:10 am

rolleyes Yes....one could say I have been a good anchor for her many a time for as long as we've known each other. Normally she does not get so flighty and distracted with crushes. I know she was not too much like that around JJ Kooms before. But again it could be as you say, she could have been just lonely enough to deal with Zephit's....childlike demeanor. sweatdrop Finishing off her drink Anira gets up from her seat and goes to clean out her glass and place it by the sink. Well I should be going as well. Tomorrow is another long day at the lab. neutral Have a pleasant night Ryzan. Waving to the dark elf she heads out the doors and heads back to the Tula tree.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:36 am

Plynn kyon, Anira~
*waves, then downs his wine. After washing the empty glass in the sink, he takes the bottle he poured from with him back down to his quarters*

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:56 am

Kits Rose
((*waves to Icy* Some of that outfit looks awfully familliar... xd ))

{{ whee

heart *tackle-glomps Ryzan* heart Sorry love, I didn't see your post last night. sweatdrop }}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games