Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:49 pm

*smiles when Ryzan comes upstairs* Hi Ryzan. ^_^ How are you doing tonight?

((*waves to Icy* Some of that outfit looks awfully familliar... xd ))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Coming through the doors Anira looks about the bar and sees a familiar set of cat ears and dark elf smiles. Walking up to the bar she goes to make herself a drink as she nods to Kits and Ryzan. Good evening Ms. Kits, Mr. Ryzn dear. How are you both tonight?

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:04 pm

I am doing rather well~ Though I am finding myself gradually falling back into the habit of staying downstairs mzild often than not sweatdrop I am trying to stay at least a bit social, jhal my dear m'ranndii seems perfectly content lazing about in our quarters rolleyes

Things have been well for you, I hope.
*looks up when he hears Anira*
R'zn wink Vendui'~
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:07 pm

That's good. *nods* Some people just don't like to go out very much. At least you have a convenient place to come to when you want to talk to someone else.

Hi Anira. *smiles at her*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:13 pm

She grimaces when Ryzan corrects her and sighs. stressed Gah....forgive me R'zn, this is what I get for sleeping less and working in the lab more... stare After making her drink she goes to sit on the other side of Kits. Seeing her tools of trade she looks to the cat girl. Having a spur or inspiration lately?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:23 pm

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
That is why I tell people that "Ryzan" is close enough wink It can be a bit difficult to get the Drow pronunciation at times.

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Lack of inspiration, actually. neutral I want to do something, but nothing I think of turns out right. *sighs and takes a drink*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Gi ussta~
It sounds like you have a bit of an "art block", as they say. Have you perhaps tried simply sketching things with no intention of finishing them? Sometimes, just getting some things out without the pressure of trying to make it look its best can help. If not, at the ves least, you would get in some practice whee

Ryzan Vixtul

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Nodding to Ryzan she takes a sip of her drink. True....perhaps for my mind's sake I should stick with that tonight. sweatdrop

Raising an eyebrow at Kits she holds out her hand in a gesture of asking the cat girl to look at it. How is it possible? What kind of things have you been trying to paint my dear? Is it alright if I look at what you have right now?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:37 pm

I'm not so good at doing that. sweatdrop Whenever I start something, I want to finish it. I don't like leaving work unfinished.

*hands her sketchbook over to Anira* There's not much in there. Lately, I've mostly been sitting there staring at a blank page. *sighs*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:46 pm

Feeling obligated to finish everything can inevitably make one not even want to start. My dear m'ranndii tends to get that way at times.

You may also want to consider asking others when something you do does not seem to look right to you. Some people may avoid giving an answer, rilu'oh if you mention something ves specific like, "I think the eyes look off"... even if you yourself do not quite know how to fix it, getting another person's perspective on it can potentially "shine some light", as they say, on what the real problem is.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Flipping through the first few pages she stopped at one of the most recent ones Kits was doing. Is this one of the chef from JD? Looks like it was starting out well enough. Is there something else on your mind that is giving your creativity a halt?

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:56 pm

I'll keep that in mind, Ryzan. I just need to find somebody to ask...

*nods to Anira* That's who that one is. I don't know why, but it just doesn't look right to me. I can't figure out what it is. I don't think there's anything I've been thinking about that would affect my work. confused I haven't really thought about it.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:01 pm

The mzild people you ask, the better wink They do not even need to be artists themselves, though there are times when non-artists will feel like they do not have the grounds to speak on someone else's work. Of course, there are also artists that are afraid of coming off as condescending sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Anira giggled at Ryzan's last statement. I assume your husband has been in that position once or twice eh? wink But he is right Kits dear. The form you have for the body pose is good, and when working with an animal like the one on his lap it can be a bit difficult to keep it still. And if I am not mistaken you have known the chef for a long time yes? So you should be able to do this with your eyes closed practically. Has there been any issues at AS that could be unconsciously on your mind? Sometimes things that may not be obvious can allude and lead the mind astray easier than one thinks. She hands the sketchbook back to Kits before reclaiming her drink and sips it.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games