Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:45 pm
*not too far from AS, he sees Mir go into an apartment complex, having kept a bit of distance from her the entire time so she wouldn't notice him following her and try to lose him somehow... not that she was likely to, considering there's no way she'd outrun him with how very pregnant she was and all. He sees what building she went into, but was too far behind to really catch which floor she was on. Since he doesn't have any particular plans for the night aside from gorging himself of strudel and probably getting some a**, he's got plenty of time to figure it out and would be accomplishing both goals by the end of it... or at least that was his intention.

When he finds the apartment that's likely to be hers, it's no surprise to find out the door is locked. Locked doors haven't been a problem for him since getting his body back, though emotion_awesome It's pretty much the only thing he can be grateful about when it comes to that little s**t grunny still being a part of him stressed Sure, he could also manipulate his body to just break down doors, but for certain circumstances, you want a little more subtlety. ninja

Setting his bag of pastries down, he pulls some tools from his pockets and kneels by the door, however, when he goes to start working on the lock, for some reason, he can't figure out what the hell to do. stressed He'd done it plenty of times in the past several months, but this time he was drawing a complete blank.*

tch....

*no matter how hard he tries to think about it, he can't really remember what he's supposed to do. He tries anyway, but mostly just pokes around aimlessly at the lock with his tools and accomplishing nothing by it except for catching the attention of a neighbor who threatens to call the cops on him for looking suspicious. stare He flips the old woman off, who quickly retreats back into her apartment, then throws down his tools, bored of this already. There are much easier pieces of a** out there for him to get anyway talk2hand

He picks up his pastries and leaves the complex, actually finding it a bit relieving that he'd suddenly forgotten how to pick locks like that as it could mean that the grunny part of his mind is finally starting to be overwritten*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:34 pm
~a random conversation from the daily life of Kai and Kaori~

*She had been curious about Kai for a while now. He had some Elven blood in his lineage, but there was also something else there that made him different, but uncle was never very clear about what it was. There were parts of the story he wasn't telling and she was going to get to the bottom of it.*

*Kaori went to confront Kai who was watching something on TV intently laughing every now and then. She could barely make out what the TV was talking about and it was using some words that she didn't understand.*

aaaaaAAAAAhg... So what do you think of my third form? I think Ridley Scott is going to sue somebody. What are you talking about? Ningningningningning! Let me touch your skin. Augh!

emotion_sweatdrop *Waiting around was getting her nowhere fast. She went and grabbed the remote and turned off the TV before uncle could react.*

Hey! It was getting to the good part! emotion_bigvein

*she ignored what he was saying* We need to talk.

*he shifted uncomfortably as he was sure this wasn't going to end well* Okay. Just promise not to turn me into anything.

That all depends on you. *she cleared her throat and got into business mode* I've had an apiphany about who you are while I was doing some research.

*he nodded his head* But I already know who I am...

I don't think you do. Now this is going to sound wierd, but just go with me on this. How were you born?

My father gave up his life essense to create me and then he died.

What are you trying to accomplish currently?

I'm trying to unseal and purge the evil inside of me so I can use use magic.

Have you ever been green before?

emotion_bigvein You know I have and that was your fault!

Do you know what all of this means?!

I have numerous character faults and plot holes?

This means... You. Are. A. Namekian!

*gasps* So wait? I'm supposed to be Picolo? But, I don't reproduce asexually.

Yeah. I'm still working on that part. Besides you barely use that anyway. It wouldn't be much of a loss.

gonk  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:10 pm
(( cat_rofl Definitely not what I was expecting! cat_rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:29 pm
*this morning, dame and Kits had decided that they wanted to spend the day shopping together, without the guys. Since neither Karrie nor Rod wanted to spend a day wandering around a place they didn't know, they decided to walk around town together. They had spent some time at an arcade, then Rod convinced Karrie to squeeze into a go-kart for a race, and after lunch they had gone back to the apple festival and played the carnival games, neither of them having much luck with them*

Hey, what time are we supposed to meet the girls again? sweatdrop *tosses a ring, missing the bottle that's the target... again*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:36 pm
*Rod shrugs and fishes out a duck, only to loose again* I dunno. Man, I really wanted a fish. stressed How do I keep getting ducks with no numbers? neutral

*he looks over at Karrie* I dunno, didn't they say dinner time? What do they generally constitute as "dinner time"?

*glances at his watch* I can text Kits, if you want. *watches Karrie toss another ring* Any luck, man?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:42 pm
I don't know... We've been eating a lot earlier than normal since we've been here. neutral Yeah, might want to text her. I'm getting hungry anyway.

*sighs* Nope, no luck here... these games have gotta be rigged. stressed *stares up at the rainbow-striped bear he'd been trying for* All I've got is this stupid consolation prize. *holds up the purple stuffed flower he'd been handed after one of the games*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 pm
Didn't they say they wanted to eat at some seafood joint tonight? The one with the waterwheel next to the cobblestone bridge? *gives the man behind the bowl toss booth his last ticket and starts carelessly tossing pingpong balls at fishbowls*

*frowns as the light ball just keeps bouncing off the rims* stare Seems so.

*glances over at Karrie's stuff flower and stifles a laugh* Oh...it's not so bad...I'm sure one of the girls will like it...*chuckles* Like that little one. *points to a little girl across the way a bit who is tugging on her mom's sleeve and pointing* Or... sweatdrop Maybe she's talking about how tall you are, man...

*toss another ball to stop from bursting out laughing and then pulls out his phone to text Kits*

Text to Kits
Hey babe. Hope you are having a great day. What time did you gals wanna meet again? smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:58 pm
Yeah, I think they did. *sighs as his last ring bounces off the bottle* Okay, I'm done with that... stare

*looks over at the little girl* Yeah, I get a lot of that. sweatdrop Not like I can help it that I'm so tall. *shrugs and ducks under the edge of the awning as he steps away from the game booth*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 pm
*as they leave the corn maze, Kits hears her phone* Oh, I've got a text. *takes it out and sees it's from Rod* Oh! cat_sweatdrop We were supposed to meet Rod and Karrie for dinner, weren't we? cat_sweatdrop I kinda forgot...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:07 pm
-dame hides behind a barrel of hay, hidden from view, and doesn't answer twisted , waiting for Kits to turn around so she can jump out at her-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:13 pm
*looks down at his phone again, haphazardously chunking the last ball* Yeah, that's true. That isn't something you can change.

*looks up when he hears a splash and a kerplunk, as the ball actually lands in a fishbowl* surprised Yes! I finally got one! A fish! *fist pumps*

*sees Karrie looking at him oddly* sweatdrop redface What? I wanted a pet, man...*takes his bagged up fish from the man behind the booth and turns towards Karrie*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:14 pm
*ears twitch* Huh? She was just right here... cat_confused

*answers Rod's text*

text from Kits to Rod
Sorry, we forgot and already ate. How about meeting up for dessert? There's an ice cream place not too far away...

*looks around* Dame?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:16 pm
Not easily, at least... Oh well.

*looks at the fish* Okay... *shakes his head* A fish isn't really much of a pet, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:18 pm
-jumps out at Kits- Boo! xd -and latches on to her, laughing- rofl Yeah, I think we were supposed to eat with them. It crossed my mind as we were being seated but by the time the waitress had finished taking our drink order and going through the specials, I had forgotten. sweatdrop -smiles at her- We can take them out tomorrow night. 3nodding Plus, if they haven't eaten yet, that gives us plenty of time to finish looking at things here. 3nodding I wanna try out that fun house and the haunted house! whee heart  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:22 pm
Yeah well...*scratches the back of his head* It's really all I have time for. *shrugs*

*feels his phone vibrate and pulls it back out of his pocket* Huh. confused Seems the girls have already eaten... *looks up at Karrie* They wanna meet up for dessert...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games