Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:45 pm
(((OOC: Time for perhaps my most infamous of "moving time along" transitions in all of my stories...)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time passed...
Yuuji saw Haru and Hideo from the estate, sad to see his son go but glad to know the boy was safe. He didn't read the letter from Aki however, nor did he read the one addressed to his son. Instead he put those within his coat and put them from his mind, taking one of the empty guest rooms for himself after leaving a note in the kitchen for Krystal and Rukuro to help themselves if they grew hungry.
The butler was given instruction to serve them should they wake up, and then Yuuji went to bed.
After all, Akihiko hadn't made a single sound and Izzy was occupying himself with television... and in the estate he didn't exactly need to watch the video feeds.

If only he'd known that Hiroki wasn't gone...
If only... Takagi would have been quite amused.

Some time in the morning hours though... Akihiko woke up. At first he thought he'd simply fallen asleep in Izzy's bed... but the body beside him was... larger?
Blue eyes opened and it took every ounce of willpower that the young tiger had to keep from bursting into immediate laughter.
Hiroki was in bed with him!
How the hell this had happened, Narcissus didn't know. The last thing he recalled was dreaming about Katsumi... or rather a lack of Katsumi... and then falling in the bathroom.
Had the elephant of Ohayou found him and put him in bed, only to pass out himself.

When Hiroki woke, just mere seconds after he placed a gentle kiss to Akihiko's chest, he was greeted with eyes glinting in amusement... bright blue eyes.
"And here I thought you loved my little brother..." Narcissus teased with a smirk, his body being held completely by Asato. "What would Ruki say if he saw you cuddling me, ne?"

Akihiko just couldn't help it!
Oh.... Hiroki was never going to live this one down.

"You must've been far more drunk than I thought."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:54 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Oh come on...I am not going to knit with my fans, and that's that! Selling knit merchandise, though...well, might have to recruit you onto my promotions team, then." Ryu laughed.

"I suppose you're right. A whipping might just make me misbehave more..." the vocalist gave Kou's hand another light lick, this time right across the knuckles.

"Ah...fine. I won't bite. Not if you don't want me to. If I did, I promise I wouldn't be too rough..." he spoke as if it were such a terrible burden, being told "no" to something.

"But...for not biting you....can you at least tell me....who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Is it me? Oh, please tell me I'm a good boy!" the violinist rubbed his face against Raito's hand like an eager little pup while speaking in a silly "puppy" voice. Ryuukaze loved to play, but to play with someone like this, it meant that he really, really liked and trusted that person. After all, it wouldn't do for a famous musician like himself to be playing "puppy" with just anybody. He had a reputation to uphold.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

User Image

"Okay, that's perfectly understandable." the manager nodded, understanding why his star might not want to drink so much, yet not really thinking about his own consumption. There was enough left for one more glass after Michi got his refill, so the mouse topped off his cup to empty the bottle.

"It does make a difference, actually. I find that Fuji apples go best with white wines, green apples compliment blush wines, and the good old Red Delicious, or "classic" apple, as it were, pairs best with reds. You know, it's kind of funny, really...that I know so much about wine and apples and how they best compliment one another...but I don't do dancing." Nezumi laughed at himself a little. It was a commentary on how withdrawn he knew he had been being, spending so much time to himself that he actually came up with these things. Michi must think him pretty pathetic, hiding in his safe, lonesome little hole all his life like he had.

Ah....he was starting to get pretty tipsy....

"Mysteries? You don't need to keep anything hidden from me, Tanaka...Michi. I'm your manager, after all. It's important...that I know how you operate." the mousey man grinned, "But yeah, I definitely do like you. You're a good guy, Michi-kun."

Yep. Tipsy.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:06 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Oh nno....Oh my! AKIHIKO! What are you doing here!??????" Hiroki's shocked voice and the speed at which he stop snuggling the man was faster than any Elephant should move coming off all that alcohol! He fell off the bed in his haste and hit the floor with a thud!

"Oh my god! Oh thank god I'm still in clothes! I love your brother. And you're not HIM! I thought I was at his place." he scrambled trying to get up only to be hit by a light hangover. "R...K...Lucky-san?! I don't know! I don't want to know!" Oh my if this ever got back to Katsu, he'd have hell to pay! Katsu was a very possessive partner! "How did you get in here!?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Akihiko didn't move much really. He did however move his arms behind him to rest between his head and the pillow. Blue eyes glanced around as Hiroki asked that question.
"Not sure really... I slept here last night. Can't very well sleep with Ruki right now... Huh... damn good question, Asato. How DID I get in here?" one thin eyebrow arched as he questioned that train of thought. "I remember... well I remember laying on the bay window seat in my room... then I think I passed out. I woke up in here, minus you of course, and tried to make it into the bathroom but tripped and blacked out. Next thing I know..." those blue eyes flickered to Hiroki and a wickedly amused smirk came to his lips. "You're cuddling me and kissing my chest in bed. Thankfully we're both still clothed or I'd have to question what REALLY happened last night."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Wait I don't remember anything like that. I was in the living room and then I thought I went home. I can't have gone home. I'm still here. I remember carrying....Katsu to bed...Oh my god was that you!?" The Elephant was beyond perplexed. If his hands went to his face he might have been able to close his hanging jaw.

"And you're smiling about this just like a cat! And Yes, thankfully we are both clothed. Oh god....this is NOT what I wanted to wake up to! I've got to go home...And...and forget this ever happened. And Oh my...I hope Takagi-kun was not watching. Crap. I need to go now...." Hiroki looked around and spotted his coat on the floor. Had he really tossed it there? Scooping it up he started to quickly put it on. "I can't believe this. I will never ever get drunk around you again. I'm glad we're still in clothes!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Akihiko laughed, "And how would you rather I react, hmm?" he asked with one raised eyebrow, obviously amused about the entire situation. "Blush and panic like a school girl? Hardly. We did nothing so there's nothing to be ashamed of... least I did nothing. You on the other hand... kissing and cuddling..." he made a teasing 'tsk tsk' sound before sitting up.
One hand immediately went to his head and he nearly fell back onto the bed but his other hand, outstretched behind him, kept the musician supported. His skull was on fire... and not the good hangover type of on fire either... and he knew it. Narcissus needed to get home, get his medication, then grab a few energy drinks and get to work.
"So what if Yuuji saw? Why the hell does it matter?" the young tiger asked, regaining his senses in time to see Hiroki putting on his coat. Akihiko rolled his eyes, "Yes you will and you know it and when it DOES happen again you'll probably do something else you regret. Why run from an innocent mistake? Baka..."
Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, Narcissus went to stand... and... missed? Akihiko crumpled to the floor, eventually landing on his back, staring up at the ceiling. "Well that didn't work right..." he said in surprise, pushing himself up on his elbows. "Look, before you dash out the door like some blushing bride... help me stand up, ne? My equilibrium's shot to hell."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"You're a brat!" Hiroki exclaimed as he straightened his coat and adjusted his tie. "You could at least well act even a small bit apologetic. And well I thought you were....Katsu. So of course I was a little affectionate!"

Although Hiroki frowned just a little when he saw Akihiko's strange movement. But at first he thought it was just from a hangover."So...if Takagi-kun saw this he'd have it on file somewhere. And that is the last thing I want. And Nooooo...nununu...I'm not getting drunk with you again." Of course drinking with Akihiko always got mixed with chatting and forgetting how much he had sipped down. "Oh you're just an enabler! You enjoy these moments too much!"

As soon as Akihiko fell to the floor though, Hiroki came running. Because he shouldn't have fallen like that. "This doesn't seem right Akihiko." His brow furrowed with concern as he helped the younger man to stand. "Usually when you've a hang over you're not losing your balance like that. Do you feel like you have a hang over? Or do you feel like it's something else? Be honest because earlier you were having head pains too."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 pm

"I'm fine. Stop worrying about it." Akihiko replied, his blue gaze suddenly sharp as he planted his feet beneath him.
Now that he was up, he didn't feel quite as dizzy, so he took a testing step forward. "See? Fine." the musician said with a smile, walking past Hiroki and into the bathroom.
His hair was a mess...
"Ugh... Nikki-san's going to kill me for this... I trashed his hard work..." the musician frowned, carefully pulling out all of the extensions. Strangely the pressure on his head decreased by a fraction and the pain subsided somewhat... though it still lingered annoyingly in the background.
Seeing himself in the mirror... without the extensions... blue eyes averted themselves and instead started filling the sink with water. "Why should I be apologetic anyway? I didn't do anything but offer you a drink and have a conversation. And no I don't have a hangover..." he splashed water on his face, using a white fluffy towel to dry the droplets away.
Blue eyes narrowed in confusion though... because there was blood on the towel. His gaze went from the towel to the mirror, seeing a small trickle of blood coming from his nose.
How had that happened?
"I did't enable you, I entertained you." Narcissus continued speaking, wiping the blood away... only for it to keep flowing. "Ugh, just what I needed..." he hissed to himself, tilting his head back and pressing the towel against his nose.
This... however... caused him to lose his balance again... and he fell backward, his back and head slamming into the bathroom wall behind him before he plopped onto the floor on his a**. Wincing, Akihiko curled forward, towel still against his nose as his free hand went back to hold his aching head.
"I'm just... I'm dizzy and stressed out. I'm fine." Narcissus whispered... though he himself was starting to not believe that line any more.
He wasn't fine...
But he had to be...
There was a show to be done...
Izzy to take care of...
"I'll go home, take some medicine, sleep for an hour or so then head to practice. I can sleep while Nikki fixed these damn extensions." he spoke, leaning back against the wall now, checking the towel.
Nope... still bleeding... damn...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki watch for a moment and followed Akihiko into the bathroom. One thing Hiroki knew is Akihiko would lie up a storm if he was trying to get away with something. "Well he might be a little upset but then again, Nikki-san will probably be overjoyed to redo your hair too."

Even as he stood there he watched the young man deal with things in the sink. It was then Hiroki saw the blood dripping down from Akihiko's nose. "Akihiko I think you need to lay back.... "

It was then Hiroki dove to catch Akhiko but the man hit the floor before he could stop it. "NO you are not FINE." Hiroki's voice rose as he reached over and picked up the man and carried him back to the bed.

"No...you're going to stay in bed right here. And I'm going to get your cousin and we are taking you to be checked out. You shouldn't be bleeding from your nose after the problems you've had and all the surgery that has been performed." he lay the younger man on the bed and carefully put a pillow behind his head.

"You're not well. And an hour of sleep and medication isn't going to fix this. Leave things to me. And stay here. Don't even think about getting out of this bed!" The last line wasn't a request but an order. Hiroki wasn't about to take any bull from Akihiko on this one.

The only thing he could say about this was right now, he hadn't signed the new contract. He still legally had complete control of Ohayou. He could cancel that show and take the financial hit or put another star on stage. Those thoughts ran through his head as he pulled out his phone and called Yuuji's phone. He wasn't about to just walk out and leave Akihiko alone in the bed.

When Yuuji picked up, he said very quickly, "I need you in my bedroom here right now. Akihiko is bleeding from the nose and he's dizzy. I think we need a physican. He's telling me rest and medication is going to fix this but I want a real doctor to give me a straight answer about his health."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:51 pm

"What the... Asato PUT ME DOWN!" Akihiko raged but he didn't fight back much.... mainly because he felt that if he did and Hiroki dropped him, it'd hurt.
Being stuck in the bed though... being ordered around...
Didn't sit well.
Not at all.
"Damn it, Asato, I am FINE. FINE! I've missed two or three doses of medication so of course my head hurts and of course I'm dizzy and passing out left and right but I DO NOT need a Doctor and I WILL NOT be told what to do by you!" of course he didn't exactly try to get up either.
Mainly because Akihiko held the distinct impression that he'd fall over... again... plus he still had the towel to his nose.
The young tiger groaned however when he heard Hiroki on the phone. "Damn it, you're making it worse than it need be!"

Seconds later, Yuuji was standing in the doorway, closing the door behind him as he came into the room. The man was obviously tired and hadn't been awake very long.

"Yuuji, damn it! Tell him I'm fine."

"You're not fine." the other man replied, obviously a bit miffed at not realizing this sooner. "You're bleeding, baka!"

Akihiko rolled his eyes, but didn't argue.

"I'll go get his medication if you'll stay with him, Hiroki-san." Takagi spoke with a sigh. "A physician has been called... the same who checked on Lucky-san yesterday. He'll check on both of them when he arrives."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"You're not FINE." responded Hiroki with a certain huff that he used when he wasn't believing a word Akihiko said. "You do need a doctor. And YOU will be told what to do by me right now. I'm not taking No for an answer."

As Yuuji walked in and Akihiko started complaining to the man, Hiroki rolled his eyes. "2 against 1 we win. A doctor is coming and if you don't lay there and take this like a man, I'm going to walk down the hall and tell your Ishi Ruki what's happening. So behave."

Hiroki gave Akihiko the 'look'. It wasn't a bluff. The older man would tell Akihiko's sick little partner and have the manager in a worried fit over Akihiko's current condition if Akihiko acted up.

"Yes, I'll stay here. Can you tell the butler to be watchful for the physician since I'll be here guarding Mr. I'm Fine." he said as he moved close to the bed to keep a good eye on Akihiko.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 pm

"I'll be sure to tell him." Yuuji replied as he left, soon heading out onto the roads to retrieve the medicine from Akihiko's house.

Meanwhile, Narcissus was lived. "You wouldn't dare tell him. Not with how sick he is." the musician fumed, but somehow... the threat calmed him down. At least some.
Blue eyes closed and Akihiko sighed. "Will you at least sneak into my room and get the folder ojisan left me? I promise I won't go anywhere."
He looked at the towel... least his nose had stopped bleeding.
"You want me in bed. Fine. I'll stay here... at least until the physician sees me and assures you I can get up. But don't forget how important tomorrow's show is, Asato. Three performances. Three nights. That's all I need then I swear I'll rest again."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi sipped on the second wine glass slowly as he watched Nez top off his own glass. "Mm...never thought about apples and win but maybe they would be good. Probably taste nice with the right sort of cheese I suppose."

He leaned back in his chair enjoying the company and listening to Nez talk about things. "Well you like to cook so it fits knowing about apples and wine" Michi didn't think that Nez was pathetic but rather an introvert. Some people just weren't the type to be around crowds. Nez seemed one of those types but he probably needed to expand his horizons just a little if he were going to be trying to take care of someone like Michi who was an extrovert in most cases.

He laughed as he realized that his manager was becoming a wee bit more talkative and friendly. Probably had just a little too much alcohol. Not enough to be drunk thankfully because Michi didn't have time tonight to be taking care of someone who had too much to drink. "Well, Nezumi-san I'm sure you don't want to know everything. Some secrets might make your ear tips blush." Michi was amused and relaxed as he took another slow sip of his wine. Not too much. He knew how to meter his intake.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kou grinned because at least Ryuu finally was distracted from thinking about how strange other things were in his world right now to acting on the present instead. " Awh, come on...your fans could use to learn a very good skill. Most of them are girls anyway. Just imagine all those knitted bras and panties."

There was a big smile on his lips because it was funny even when Ryuu licked across his knuckles again. "I figured you'd like to be whipped. You've got a kinky side to you."

"Someone has to put restrictions on you!" He tapped Ryuu on the nose where it was safe to touch. "After the Xbox drums and the wall in my house and my back, I need to put a collar and leash on the puppy."

Kou patted Ryuu's face but not his head since the man did have surgery not long before and he knew the plate had a dent somewhere up there."You're a good good boy...It sure is you." He stroked Ryuu's face just like one would a puppy and chuckled. "You're a feisty puppy. I'd play fetch with you but the doctors probably wouldn't like that."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Then thing was Hiroki would do it if Akihiko didn't behave. It wasn't an idle threat. And he sighed when Akihiko asked him to go get the folder. "Alright but you promised. I'll be right back." He doubted the younger man would get that far anyway but still he wanted to be sure as he walked to the door.

"Yes, I know how important the shows are. However, if the doctor says you...." He stopped himself there. He wouldn't make any decisions yet until the doctor actually had given him the real advice. He didn't want Akihiko bickering with him about the situation prior to knowing the real situation. "I'll be right back. Don't get out of that bed."

Hiroki left the room and went to where Izzy was in bed. The manager was in the shower. Oh great. Sooner or later he knew Izzy might come out. But in the mean time, he grabbed the folder and other items and took them back to Akihiko.

"Lucky-san is in the shower. Here's your folder and things. You stay in bed and I'm going to whip up a breakfast for Lucky-san so he doesn't come running down here looking for you. So... do some acting and make like a sleeping man for now in case he does peek in while I'm cooking. I'm sure you can handle that sort of performance."

With that Hiroki went out to do exactly what he had said...make breakfast.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:19 am

Akihiko sighed, laying there in bed feeling utterly useless now. Once Hiroki had left, the young tiger looked at a few of the images in the pictures... but then pushed it aside... a picture of a toddler Katsumi, himself, and Yuriko laying on top of the folder.
Blue eyes closed as Narcissus willed himself to appear sleeping. Hiroki was right of course... if Izzy caught him awake... Quickly he stuffed the bloodied towel beneath the pillows before making himself comfortable.
He would be fine.
He had to be.
In the midst of thinking that thought however... Akihiko simply slipped into unconsciousness, much as he had the night before.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games