Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Well after flipping through some of Liada's books of research. Hecate is one of the main sources of witchcraft. Among many other things she is known as a goddess who in control of the fates more or less. She bore 3 faces, one was that of a child, one of a young woman, and one of an old hag...there was quite a bit more but I skimmed over it more or less. Sipping her drink she goes to return to her seat next to Kat.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:51 pm

*relaxes over the smooth flavor of the drink and sits in a stool*
cherubim have four faces you know...
creepy things.... User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:06 pm

*yawns and thinks the alcohol got to her*
I think I need to call it a night...
*waves and walks out slightly bumping into the door frame*
*makes her way down finally*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Sipping her drink some more Anira waved good night to Ayami and then turned to Kat to jabber on in detail about her trip to Norway.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 pm

She answered Anira's questions about the trip matter-of-factly, all the while rubbing the cut on her finger. She knew she had cleaned the cut well, but there was still a burning sensation on her finger. She brushed it off, deciding to check out the injury later when she went downstairs.

"So, anything else go on around here that I've missed out on?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Finishing off her glass Anira grabs the bottle and refills it. neutral Well from the grapevine Mr. Draa was flattened and sent to the hospital. Was taken care of by Mr. Tes and Ryzan....then Miro...I think he is staying in a hotel now at the moment. Mrs. Dougherty is pregnant, Liada was ecstatic at that. And Mr. Zephit has left town to pursue some personal agenda.....other than the lab work and club work I do not think I have missed too much more from Liada's babbles. User Image

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 pm

She frowned at the list of things that had gone on while she had been gone.

"Wait a minute...Psy's pregnant? confused " She wondered briefly why her so-called best friend hadn't thought to call or text her the news, being as it seemed to be old news now. She kept a neutral expression on her face and sipped her drink.

"So, when is she due then?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:47 pm

User Image Um...that part I do not recall. I know that she made the announcement to some of the MW ladies that were present. Mrs. Dougherty was saddened that not all of them were present when she first revealed the news. At least that is what Liada has told me. But I do know that she was under strict orders of no stress during the pregnancy due to her age. So I would only imagine she will be attempting to lay low until the big day. User Image Sipping her drink she looks over to Katana and noticed she was fiddling with her cut. Are you sure you are alright Ms. Kat? User Image

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:57 pm

She sat and looked at Anira for a few moments before answering her.

"Yeah, I'm just peachy. I think I'll call it a night though. The jet lag must still be affecting me or something. I'll see you later, Anira."

She stood up and made sure she had her bearings before she slowly made her way to the office and on downstairs to her quarters. Once she was inside, she headed straight to her bedroom and got ready for bed.

Before she laid down though, she got the knife out of her boot and slid it under the mattress on her side of the bed.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Seeing how she looked she truly wondered how much she was telling the truth. Alright....sleep well dear. Once Kat left the room she went back to drinking her mead in peace.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Seeing how late it was getting. Anira placed the cork back into the bottle and went behind the bar with glass and bottle in hand. Returning the bottle to its place and then went to the sink to wash out the glass and placed it by the sink. Making sure she didn't forget anything she walks out the door and heads back for home.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:46 am

*Goes up to the bar ready to do all sorts of errands. First things first. She makes a latte and has a seat at the end of the bar with a notepad and pen to write an advertisement. 3nodding

Ad for JOBS Section of the newspaper and agencies
WANTED: Full-time Live-in Nanny
Expectant Mother in need of an experienced professional Nanny. Long-term position available for just the right person. Must have experience with infants and small children. Caring and highly responsible. Education and/or child psychology background desired. In addition to a generous salary, you will be provided with full accommodations and transportation.

Applications can be found at the Most Wanted Bar in Geezerville and you many speak with Psyzapp-d for any further details.

References a must.

Once satisfied, she goes over list in her iphone of the qualified agencies she needs to go and see.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:56 am

*slips up through the corridor much like last night*
*checking around every corner, inspecting the shadows*
*makes her way out of the office to the main bar finally and quickly whips up a cappuccino*
*is relieved Psy is up there too* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:02 am

*Grins at Ayami User Image * Just the Angel I wanted to see. User Image Take a look at this ad for me. User Image *Hands Ayami the advertisement.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:16 am

*looks over the Ad*
Oh a nanny,
That is quite the intelligent thing to do I believe. 3nodding
I do hope you get some qualified applicants.
How is the pregnancy coming along love? User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games