Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 pm

*decides to come upstairs for a short while and have a couple drinks. Walks into the bar and sees it empty, taking note of the trays of drinks on top of the counter. Stopping in front of them, she picks up the note and reads it, wondering how long those had been sitting out. Placing the note back where she found it, she walks behind the bar to make herself a fresh drink, taking and dumping the ones that were intended for her.

Feeling a good wine for the night, she retrieves a bottle from the cooler, grabbing a goblet from the glassware. Out from behind the counter, she sits at the bar and pours herself a glass, letting it stand for a bit to breathe. While waiting, she takes out her phone and starts going over past messages and updates from Constantine.

Just as she picks up her glass to take her first sip, she hears the rise and fall of the music from someone entering the bar from the side entrance of the club. Turning, she sees Draa come in and starts to wave at him, but he seemed occupied with something else. Waiting for him to finish his studying of the MW Ladies portraits, she sipped her wine. Soon he makes it to the bar*

Well long time-

*before she could finish her greeting, Draa began talking to himself while fiddling with the stale drinks. Arching a brow, she watched him in silent confusion, not sure what to make of what he was saying or doing*

{{DAMMIT! stressed The one time I forget to preview. I didn't think anyone was coming up. stressed }}

EDITED
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 pm

{{Not quite empty xd }}

*after a few moments of thinking, he pulls out some paper from under the counter and starts writing a note. After a few lines, he scowls down at the handwriting. While it did mostly look like his {"his" in this case meaning Draa's}, there were a few minor differences, such as the letters having erratic spacing in places and the occasional inappropriate uppercase letter. Figuring no one would notice, he shrugs and continues writing, too focused on what he's doing to notice the woman come in*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:13 pm

{{So I see. I edited my post to fit your first one, but I may have to re edit to fit the second one. sweatdrop Stupid editing that won't let you preview the latest post in the thread. stressed }}
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 pm

{{I think the second post still fits in fine, plus I'm tired and should be getting to bed, so I don't really feel like changing it sweatdrop I really need to at least figure out exactly what this note is going to say first, though stressed }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:22 pm

{{You'll figure it out. May even come to you after you've slept on it}}

*still unsure as to what Draa was up to, she watched as he reached behind the counter for something to write with. Seeing as he's yet to notice her, she sits quietly and sips her wine, feeling like there was something a bit off from him, though since she rarely ever saw him, let alone talked to him, so she couldn't very well make such a statement. Pushing that feeling to the side, she continued to watch him as he struggled to get whatever was going on in his head out on the paper he took out*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Liada portal's into the bar nearby Icy and faces the wall of booze. After plotting with Leko about their trip she took care of some packing as planned and then she decided to chance and hang out in the club later tonight. She needed to dance off some stress. Her tail sways from side to side as she thinks about what she wants.

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Not really sure what she wanted to drink she looked over to Icy seeing that she was spaced out a bit. Leaving her be she threw on her noise mufflers and went into IR for some stress relief dancing.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Note To Katana
Dearest sisTer ,
With hair a s f iery as the very Depths of hell itself...
it seems we h a v e grown apart.
There was a Time, I reme mb er ,
when we were closer.
Much m u c h closer.
lately, i F e E l a certain Desire
To reconnect with my
dangerously A l luring sibling.
As a token of My sincerity,
i Present you this Dagger
from my personal collection.
May it Elegantly grace one
of your Powerful thighs~

-DrAa

*after finishing up his writing, he places the note on the tray with one of katana's drinks and digs into his vest, pulling out a sheathed black dagger and placing it over the note. It's only after completing his task that he notices the two women in the bar. He looks back and forth at the two a few moments. Unsure what to really say, he elects to silently return to the club without giving either formal acknowledgement. Although, he does smirk as he brushes past Liada, letting his hand slide along her backside before disappearing into the neighboring club*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:30 pm

((The image of Draa fondling an invisible Lia is a funny one, since she's already beat him to the club that is rofl ))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:14 am

*seeing as Draa was stuck on whatever he was working on, she sighed and sipped her wine, startled when Liada portals into the bar close to her. Almost knocking her wine goblet over, she catches it in time only to have a few droplets spill out. Taking a deep breath, she looked at Liada and shook her head, mumbling something about a certain succubus and fox demon determined to give her a heart attack. Attention drawn away from the dark elf, she watched Liada bebop while perusing the selections*

Aren't we looking especially foxxy tonight. wink How's my fave alchemist?

{{Internet went out last night. stare At least I haven't been caught "sleeping" yet. sweatdrop }}

*coming out of a night long daze, she sees that she's in the bar by herself. Confused as to how long she'd been dazed, she gets up and puts the now room temp wine bottle back in the cooler. Pouring out what was left of the wine in her glass, she rinses it out and sets it in the sink. Gathering her belongings, she walks into the main office to do the security scans, heading for her place*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:45 am

Liada Trovaras
((The image of Draa fondling an invisible Lia is a funny one, since she's already beat him to the club that is rofl ))
{{Could always assume that they headed out around the same time and it was when he was squeezing past her through the doorway. Too lazy to change it now.}}
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 am

*Speaks with Leko most of the morning*
But I can't help but feel this is just some
epic tale of a trip to locate
an imaginary object that can
do nothing more than lead us into
the awaiting jaws of your mother! scream
That woman cares to corrupt my soul and rip out one of my eyes crying

rolleyes
Slightly dramatic aren't we?
Stop trying to speak in verse stare
Why don't you just stay here then?
I'm sure Lia is perfectly capable of babysitting me... stare
Naamah is not going to enter a populated area to rip out your eye without sensing the demon side.

crying
You can not promise anything like that!
Your mother is simply horrible crying

Technically.. she's your mother too stare

That is blasphemy!
You don't even know... maybe you should catch up on your holy literature before you start telling too many truths.
eek

You stay here, let me roam..
I may need to break a few promises with your permission though...
I'm in need of a full power charge while I am to be without you during my traveling with Lia

stare Must you really take a life?
... Alright... make sure it's someone horrible though at least. crying

*gets overwhelmed and throws herself on the bed sobbing into a pillow*

rolleyes Seriously... how are we the same AT ALL!?

*cracks her neck, extends out her demon wings and sets into her succubus body*
Don't wait up twisted

*after Leko vanishes, slumps out of bed dragging her feet to change and possibly go upstairs for the morning coffee rush* crying

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:44 am

(( rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:52 am

ThisEmptySoul
Liada Trovaras
{{Could always assume that they headed out around the same time and it was when he was squeezing past her through the doorway. Too lazy to change it now.}}

(( This is a true point,
*writes a note to smack Draa with a bat later* Also its all good Icy, we've been having mini power outages here bc of the drastic change of weather. We had high winds a couple days ago. ))

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Once Liada woke up she had gotten herself packed back at the Den and her weapons prepped. She was hoping she wouldn't need them but it was always safer than not. When she entered the bar she saw that she was early or perhaps, knowing Leko she might be running late. Either way if gave her a minute to go over her pack full of food previsions, water bottles, potions, weapons etc. Then she went behind the bar to grab her Dew fix while she waited. After a moment or two she sees a portal appear and the lovely succubus slipped out with a grin. Liada raised an eyebrow at her appearance and glanced her up and down.

confused What? I'm leaving the twittering scaredy cat here since she's worried about my mother coming for her. stare

Ah, okay. As long as you think she'll be okay here then I'm ready to go when you are.

Grinning wickedly the lustrous demon quickly floats over to grab a bottle of scotch and then turns back to Liada. NOW, I'm ready. twisted But can we please use my portal to get to Hecate's gateway? User Image

We already went through this, I won the coin toss fair and square last night and that was even despite the fact that you charmed the coin. stare

But but but... stare Fine......ready to go....

Screwing the cap back onto her soda bottle Liada throws on her pack and opens the portal with the location of their destination. Both supernatural beings slip through the portal and once the tips of their tails had faded away the portal fades to a close. Leaving the bar in total silence.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games