Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:00 pm
But... I've got so much to do! cat_gonk A vacation sounds nice, but there's just too much to get done!

Which is exactly why you need a vacation! You're trying to do too much, you both are. You need to take some time to relax!

*thinks about what Mitri said for a moment* Apple festival, though? I have apples around me all day at AS. cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 pm
Ah... *stares at dame for a minute, before closing his mouth, realizing he doesn't have an argument*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 pm
But do you get to enjoy them, love? Do you get to enjoy the other things about Fall like corn mazes or pumpkin patches? *smiles gently at her*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:04 pm
Uh, well... *is quiet for a moment* I am having a maze set up at AS for Halloween... cat_sweatdrop *knows that doesn't really answer the question*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:05 pm
-chuckles and pats his arm- That's a good boy. wink

-whispers into his ear discretely- You'll get some of your birthday present at the stroke of midnight. twisted
emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:08 pm
Have you ever been to the mountains of Tennessee in the Fall?

Your breath will be taken away, Kits. Plus, if it's really worrying you that much, think of it as...creative development for more ideas to do for your own apples. Maybe you'll even meet some vendors that might be interested in AS's fruit...Think of it as a marketing scheme. biggrin  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 pm
-dame interjects- One that you HAVE to relax and have fun on though! mad -looks at her sternly- xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 pm
*was taking a drink and chokes on it when dame whispers in his ear* sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:13 pm
*ears droop a little bit under the force of Rod and dame's arguments* O-okay... No, I've never been to the mountains at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:20 pm
*dame and Rod both gasp* surprised

*dame interjects* That's a travesty! crying

*Rod nods in agreement* You will love it, Kits. *he moves in closer* I rented us a cabin that is close enough to the town to get there easily but remote enough that we are surrounded by the changing trees. I saw the pictures and did a virtual walkthrough on their website. It is beautiful.  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:24 pm
-chuckles as Karrie chokes on his water- twisted You alright there, love? twisted -gently pats his back then rubs it- Careful. xd wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:26 pm
*looks down at her hands* Well, I never really had much money for travelling... cat_sweatdrop Until recently, anyway.

*looks up as Rod describes the cabin* That sounds nice...

Are you okay, Uncle Karrie? *Karrie nods*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 pm
I'm all right. sweatdrop *sets his glass down*

*stomach growls loudly* redface Well... since we're all here, is anybody else hungry?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:33 pm
-dame chuckles at Karrie's stomach- You're starting to sound like me. xd

-everyone chimes in with the affirmative while Mitri, dame, and Karrie go into the kitchen to help finish up dinner and set the table-

-Rod stays in the living room with Kits painting her a beautiful picture of the colours and trees of Fall and what their accommodations will look like. He pulls up some pictures on his phone after a few minutes-

-After a little while, the group sets down for a delicious supper and good company-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:47 am
Mitri
Oh, come on... rolleyes She knew we were coming.
dame
I lost track of time, okay? xp
Mitri
Sure... rolleyes
{{My sentiments exactly emotion_eyebrow }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games