Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:01 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"That would be so like Akihiko to get some revenge." he smirked as he watched Yuuji look at the photo. "Yeah...you all looked so happy then." He couldn't comment about what came later but at least he knew that there was a point when it wasn't all bad.

"There are a few in there of Katsumi too. I think even if he cannot be a brother to him right now, I think it has made Akihiko happy to know that he has one." said Izzy with a sigh.

"Yes, he looks a lot like you. He's a happy little scamp that's going to be spoiled rotten by all his Uncles and Daddy too once he remembers himself. I think he's really found a place in Akihiko's heart too. The man's very good with kids. Probably because he's a big kid himself." Izzy smiled in thought but then said, "Yes, I know what you mean. It's good to put away memories until you can deal with them but...if you let it go too long it just becomes a wound that won't heal. At least, Hideo has been recovered even if it is taking a little while to help him remember things."

He walked over to the bed and took the dinner with him. "Ok Ok....I'll get in bed. But I am not really tired right now. I should have brought a computer or something but I didn't think I'd be here for as long as we've been." Then he stopped as he sat down on the bed, "Wait. Hiroki-san made this?"

Izzy took a quick taste then looked up. "It's really good!"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Did it never occur to you that Akihiko had to learn how to cook somewhere?" Yuuji asked with a playful smirk Izzy's way. "I told Hiroki-san earlier... he watches. All the time, he watches and absorbs and then imitates. It's how he works. How Narcissus came about... an imitation of what he saw from his grandfather at the time. When Hiroki-san said that Akihiko used to watch him cook... well... I'm betting he watched Aki's chef do the same... watched the maid on how to do laundry. Man's brain is like a damn small computer sometimes, I swear. I mean... think about his music... how many instruments he can play... he improves on what he learns. Even these..." he took one of the drawings in hand. "I remember when he drew this... we'd been watching anime that morning and he said he liked how it looked... so he picked up a tablet and just drew it from memory. Damn good for a little kid too."
Takagi went about picking things up then and straightening the desk, though his eyes kept going to the pictures every now and then. He was tempted to pocket one of the ones with Yuriko... but knew it'd be easier simply to ask his cousin for one instead.
"Katsumi may be his little brother... but I highly doubt he'd see it that way. Still... not being the last must make him feel a bit better. Obviously not better enough to keep from getting sauced when I need him sober but..." Yuuji shrugged, leaning against a bookshelf on the wall. "Then again you're right. He is like a big kid. A kid who throws the mother of all tantrums when he doesn't get his way." he said with a wink Izzy's way. "He'd be a good dad. Better than me I think. But..." Takagi shrugged again, glancing off to where Ko was still playing piano for Haru. "Right now I think it's best he deal with kids in small doses... because of all the stress he's under now. I'm amazed how good he is with Hideo though... It's like a whole new person." Yuuji laughed softly, looking back to Izzy. "Like I have the cousin I remember back... every now and then anyway. I wouldn't mind smiling like in those picture again. Wouldn't mind seeing him smile like that either. Guess adults have it rough, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:01 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well sure but I never thought about it too much." Izzy answered and shook his head. "He zeroes in on something and studies it like a hawk. I get that. He did that to me when he first started terrorizing me! Although I think all he learned was that I can't cook and god forbid he ever loses his skill to cook and replaces it with my ineptness." Izzy was amused because if that happened they'd both be eating frozen dinners. Ok so maybe not but still it would be funny.

"I'm guess I will only hope one day that the two men might eventually...well mm...I don't know. I guess I'll leave that to Akihiko." Izzy smiled a bit because he knew that it probably did help Akihiko just a little. The two men had the same mother. That was something. And both were talented in their own ways. Although Izzy was surprised by how much Katsumi looked like Akihiko. Obviously Akihiko's gorgeous mother gave all the genes to those looks.

"He's very good with Hideo. And I think you're not quite right. The boy gave him something to focus on today rather than his misery. Maybe more than one child would be too much but I think one is fine. Besides, he's really interested in Hideo. I think he likes being an Uncle." Izzy ate a few more bites then said, "I hope to see him smiling like that all the time. That would make me very happy."

His eyes drifted to the door to the studio, "Hideo is in there isn't he? That boy of yours has magic in his fingers tips. I bet it won't be long before he starts playing a ton of other instruments. If he gets his memories back, you probably will need to figure out how to get a piano into your house and a bunch of other musical equipment I think."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:16 pm

"Yeah well hopefully Hideo will be happy with a keyboard and not a piano. Our house is hardly big enough for a grand." Yuuji replied, pushing off from the bookcase and walking across the room, heading toward the small soundproof practice room. "When he's old enough... hopefully... he'll play for Ohayou. Least that's what I'd like. I realize now it's impossible to keep him from all of this. Maybe I never should have in the first place." he shrugged, seeing how distancing Hideo from Akihiko might've been a bad idea now. "You're right though... he has given my cousin something else to focus on. So have you... sicky." Takagi teased with a wink as he opened the door to the practice room.
"I'm sorry it took longer than I thought. I bet you're ready to get back to Shou-san, ne, Ko-kun?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:28 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Yeah, thanks to me and my stupidity..." the star rolled his eyes at himself. He was the reason Kou was burdened, now. Being taken out of one's routine could suck, and he felt like crap for being responsible for jerking Kimura out of his. Ryu couldn't help himself...he just wanted to protect Raito, to keep him safe, happy, and well cared for. The need seemed to be ingrained in his very soul...like he had to reach out and hold this one close, forever and ever. Of course, feeling this way was completely conflicting with how he understood he was supposed to behave. He could tell just from the things Kou had said, and how he acted, that they weren't super-in-love, til-death-do-us-part or anything. Well...at least Kimura wasn't. Ryuukaze, on the other hand...the moment he thought about the possibility of Raito ever leaving him, being angry with him, being hurt...anything, really...it took his breath away and caused his chest to ache to the point that he reached up and held his heart as his breath hitched. Ok, no...he couldn't let himself think things like that right now. It was too much.

With a small cough, the vocalist pulled it together again...he felt so...strange, right now. Honestly, he wasn't certain how he should be acting. It felt like he was walking on eggshells now...playacting because he wasn't certain about things. Really, he just wanted to reach out and hold Kou...tell him how much he loved him, regardless of what the young host knew or thought. Of course, the violinist did no such thing. Instead, he just continued on like nothing was amiss, though his mind wouldn't stop racing for more than a few minutes at a time.

"Oh, Ishihara? Yeah...he does that." the star laughed. How did he know that, again? He knew that he knew You...something about Shou....and...snow...staying somewhere? What had they been doing, again? And why did he have the distinct impression that he had seen Hayato dressed as a geisha? He missed Jun. They had been friends...but the details seemed to blur around the deceased star, as well. His memories were like a wet painting that had been smeared. The image was still there...but some things had been wiped away completely, while others were blurred beyond recognition, with only a few details here and there left completely untouched.

"Raito...you have one heck of an imagination. Me, trying to teach people how to knit? I doubt I'm going to reach your skill level anytime soon, if ever. Though I'm sure it would go over just fine with some of my fans. Some of them...they'd probably do anything I asked them too. Others would laugh me off the stage. You're right, though. It would be interesting." the star chuckled, enjoying this conversation. Silly thing always made him happy.

Hearing that Kou hurt, however, made the man pause.

"I hurt you? I'm sorry. I promise to make it up to you, tenfold! Whatever you want, my tenshi." Ryu's apology was sweet and sincere, though he didn't know that his referring to Raito as his angel wasn't something he had ever done before. All he knew was that it came naturally, as if he'd called the man that a thousand times before. Kimura Kou was as beautiful as an angel, after all.

"I doubt you'll have to meet the cleaners, and don't be embarrassed, Raito. I can assure you that anyone hired by SMASH has seen a thousand times worse, and they don't care. You'd be amazed the kinds of messes us performers can create sometimes." Ryu remembered his early days as a star, at his original label, when he'd first come into money and fame. Wrecked rooms filled with naked people, broken bottles, food all over the place, spilled drink...the list went on and on. Then the thought hit him....why had he left that label again? What made him quit soloing and go to work with Shou? Hm...well, he couldn't quite place it...but he thought it had something to do with getting sick or something. Laryngitis? Long-term laryngitis, or something. His voice had been hurt. It wasn't important, as things were all on track again now.

"Besides, I'm sure I'm gonna wind up making much bigger messes with you..." the vocalist bit his lower lip and glanced at Kou from beneath his long eyelashes. Somehow, even injured and in a hospital bed, the violinist could pull of "ridiculously sexy" with relative ease.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:11 am
User Image

Eagerly, Nezumi poured his star a glass of wine, then took an equally eager sip from his own glass.

"Ah...well, I'm not a performer. I'm not expected to mingle as much as the stars do." he tried to excuse himself, but it was a pretty weak excuse and he knew it.

"Girls? Well I...what? Wiggle? Oh no...I just..." the mouse realized he was starting to flounder under his star's hungry gaze. Quickly, he took a sip of his wine again and adjusted his tie and the collar of his shirt. It was getting very hot in here!

Taking a breath, the manager tried to continue as if things were perfectly normal...though, for some reason, he felt kind of...excited? Thrilled? Amused? He wasn't really sure what to call it, but it felt kinda good and scary all at once. Conversations like this one weren't at all common to him, and, though it made him more nervous than a mouse in a cat house, there was something fun about it. With anyone else, he would have probably had a panic attack by now. Anyone except Hiroki....maybe, though that was pretty far from his thoughts at the moment, which was a much welcomed and needed change as of late.

"Play the field, huh? Oh, well you're young and there are so many lovely ladies out there. Just don't go causing a scandal." Nezumi shrugged it off. If there was anything he'd grown used to, it was stars that liked to "play the field", as it were.

"I don't put you on a pedestal, Tanaka-san. I just like you, is all." he paused for a moment, pondering the way he had just said that. It had come out a little too high pitched, and the way he phrased it...oh, he sounded foolish.

"You're a very good star to manage." he quickly clarified.

"Get out more? Hm...you're probably right. I can't remember the last time I went out on the town. Even on vacations I usually just stay home and cook, watch television, curl up in a blanket and read a book." It was so true. The manager lived like a little mouse in a little hole.

"Stiff? Uhm...well, I guess it's from the paperwork. I'm usually like this." he shook his head and waved his hand, "No, no. You're my guest, I can't have you giving me a massage, especially after all the work you've been doing." the mouse declined politely. What he said was good reason enough, but he also couldn't have Michi finding out that he wore that collar underneath his shirt. He would absolutely die of embarrassment if his star ever, ever figured out how much he liked that little thing.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:47 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Maybe you should consider a bigger house." Izzy commented knowing that someone like Hideo having lived with Shou, having seen Akihiko's studio wouldn't be mentally accepting of just a keyboard in the house. Yuuji had a ways to go in realizing that his son was far more than the things he remembered. But Izzy wouldn't press it. He had a feeling that Akihiko would be the one to do that in the future. And it certain depended on Hideo too. When the boy remembered the world before all the terrible things happened.

"I am getting better! See! Less sneezing!" And of course when he said that he sneeze. "Ugh... My body hates me!"

====

Meanwhile inside the room, Ko was totally into the keyboard. Haru had said nothing in all the time he had stood there. Ko never even noticed. The room was filled with notes that seemed like the sounds of an ancient choir of a forgotten age.

Haru glanced at Yuuji and smiled, "I think he's developing the next soundtrack to the Lord of the Rings over there. He's not looked up since I walked in. So mm...I was just letting him play it out of his system."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"You're not exactly old either, Nezumi-san." grinned Michi as he took a sip of the wine. It wasn't quite his thing to drink win but it seemed Nez was more cultured so he did his best with it. "Yeah...scandals probably are something I want to avoid. Just so I can go home at night and not have a ton of media people trying to get in." He didn't want to be the next Narcissus but he had a feeling Akihiko would laugh his butt off if he were caught up in something like that. He wondered how Akihiko was doing. After all they were good friends and he had heard the bad news.

"Well I'm glad you like me." he winked at the mouse. "It would be difficult if you didn't like me. I might have had to change your mind." Teasing again. He was always this playful and the mouse blushed so much it that Michi couldn't help it.

"Geesh...Nezumi-san. You can read when you're old. Get out there and see the world. You've got money so you can afford to do things. You need to get yourself connected to the social world." Michi pointed out as he finished the last of his bread bowl and soup. "I go to clubs when I've got free time. Window shop even if I cant afford to buy. I've even gone to Mt. Fuji to go to that amusement park out there. Even if it's not expensive things you can get out and enjoy life."

He accepted the refusal politely although he thought that Nez needed to lighten up some."Alright....Mm...The soup was excellent as was the bread bowl. Where do you want me to put my dish?" Michi didn't mind cleaning up after himself so he figured he'd ask.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

"It just seems strange that I didn't notice. Oh well. maybe he just got busy." Kou muttered as he continued knitting. His eyes were carefully watching his moving hands for the first few rows as he gauged his movements. He didn't want to have to unravel the rows later because of choppy movements with the needles.

Then he grinned, "I'm sure that you could do it. You could at least teach them all to make a coaster." Kou laughed imagining that moment. "You'd be standing proudly in front of your fans challenging them to knit a coaster better than the one in your hands. You could sell knitting needles as a promotional item at the concert." He knew it wouldn't happen but just seeing all those squealing girls making coasters and throwing them at Ryuu. "Might be better than them throwing panties and bras at you if they threw coasters instead."

Tenshi? Now that was a new nickname. Kou wasn't sure if that was from an old memory or just a new nickname so he didn't comment. I know you'll make it up to me. But you have to get better first silly."

"Well that's good. I wouldn't want to have to explain things to them. Good lord." he blushed at the thought. "So...what sort of messes do you make when you're a lone on a tour?" Kou asked as he finished the next row and looked down to survey his work. It was looking good so far. "Wait? Bigger messes? Oh boy...that look. I can only guess. Naughty puppy. You have to get well first before you can become that...creative."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

Not old? Well...how old was he, now? 29? Yeah...29. Nope. He wasn't old. Wasn't even middle aged, yet. He just lived and felt like he was.

"Ok, I'll give you that. You're right. I'm not old, nor am I unable to go out and enjoy...life." the mouse sipped more of his wine, then picked up the bottle and refilled his glass. Without even realizing it, he was drinking far, far quicker than usual. It helped calm his nerves, though. That was always his problem...his damn nerves! It was a wonder he was able to perform the duties of his job, sometimes, given how shaky things could make him at times.

"Oh, no, I've got it." the mouse hurriedly collected the finished plates and cleaned things up before sitting back down and offering the young man more wine as he simultaneously sipped on his own glass.

"Mm...might want to wait a little bit after the wine before I bring out the grapes, otherwise the flavors will be muted. I wish I had some apples. Apples and wine...they go amazing together, though most wouldn't think to pair the two." Nezumi grinned, seeming to loosen up just a little. It was the wine, definitely.

"Hmmm..." the manager suddenly paused, seemingly in deep thought, "What do you mean you might have to change my mind if I didn't like you? How exactly would you go about that?"
Definitely the wine. It wasn't at all the sort of question the normally reserved man would ask.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:23 pm

"Yes well, I'm afraid he'll keep at it all night if he's left alone at the keys, and it's starting to get dark out." Yuuji spoke, thinking that his son had to be hungry for dinner by now.
Walking forward, Takagi put a hand on the top of Ko's head. "Come on, kiddo. Time to take a break."

"But why can't we see him?"

"He had to go away. But he's alright, really, Akihiko. Katsumi will be just fine."

A child's frown made it's way onto the boy's face and he looked to his twin sister. "We don't want him gone... he was fun, okaasan..."

"We like Katsumi-chan. He's tiny." Yuriko pipped up, her own frown mirroring her brother's.

Kaori smiled to her children. "I know... but this is best for him."

"It's cause ojisan doesn't like him... isn't it?" Akihiko asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "He's stupid."

The young boy felt himself fall forward, the back of his head stinging as something struck it. Twisting around to look behind him, now on all fours on the floor, blue eyes narrowed and glared at his father who stood behind him with a partially rolled up magazine.

"Don't disrespect your elders." the man spoke calmly, to which those blue eyes only narrowed more.

Yuriko, glanced to Akihiko, but didn't move, while the boy stood back up, rubbing his head. "He is stupid." the child spoke defiantly. "Katsumi-chan's family. He should love family."

The boy found himself on his a** on the floor this time, a red hand mark from a stinging slap on his cheek. "That child is NOT family. You'll forget about him."

"But, otousan..." Akihiko tried to speak up, hand on his cheek as tiny tears of pain sprang to his blue eyes.

His father glanced at one of the maids, "Take the children to their rooms. Now."

As the woman came forward to lead the twins off, Yuriko grasped onto Akihiko's hand and pulled him after her, not wanting her brother to get into trouble.

"Katsumi-chan's family..." the boy whispered to his sister stubbornly.

Yuriko smiled sadly, "I miss him..."

Blue eyes snapped open and for a moment, Akihiko was terribly disoriented. Pushing himself up, lithe fingers touched his cheek, half expecting to find an angry red hand print.
Nothing...
How had he forgotten?
'I forgot because there were others closer to me who I lost...' the musician thought to himself, standing from bed and making his way to the bathroom.
When he got to the doorway however, Narcissus slammed into it, gripping the wood frame as a wave of dizziness and nausea washed over him. His head was pounding... was it the alcohol?
Wait he was still drunk... right?
Taking another step, Akihiko tripped on one of the bathroom rugs and crashed to the tile, blacking out for the second time.
He was damn lucky his head hadn't hit anything on the way down too...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:27 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"If I taught them to knit, then all that would happen would be that the bras and panties that would get thrown on the stage would be made of yarn..." the vocalist snickered, unable to contain his amusement at the idea. Knitted bras and panties flying everywhere! That would be hilarious!

"I'll get better before you know it. I heal fast. Always have." Ryu winked, reassuring the host that he was ok.

"On tour? Well....I haven't been alone on tour in a long while now. Man...seems like too long. Though, I used to make some pretty terrible messes. Especially in my younger years, when I was first getting started. I let things get to my head back then. Always into something I probably wasn't supposed to be, until..."

Until? Until what? Something had changed him...drastically.

"Until....I grew out of it." the star seemed unsure of his words for a moment.

"Hey, if I'm so naughty, why don't you beat me with the newspaper?" Ryu teased back, moving along with the conversation. It was almost like he couldn't stay on those uncertain thoughts if he tried.

"Keep calling me "puppy" and I might have to bite you..." he reached over and took one of Raito's hands, bringing it up to his mouth and licking it gently.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:38 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy crawled back into bed finally setting down. He turned on the TV with the remote and was glad to have some thing to busy his time with. Hopefully Akihiko was sleeping well right now. Little did he know that the man was on the floor in the other bathroom. But he didn't even hear the man from this room further away.

-------------------
In the studio,

Ko blinked when Yuuji touched the top of his head coming out of his musical interlude rather abruptly. At first, his head took a moment to adjust, "C flat?" Then he said, "Oh...Hi. Break time? Where's Akihiko-niisan? I have a whole new song I'm working on now."

The boy's eyes were bright and obviously the keyboard was a good distraction from the previous darker thoughts because he didn't seem the least bit moody. Then he glanced over and saw Yamada Haru.

"Yamada-san! Are you here to pick me up?" he asked as he hopped down from the keyboard then pushed a button to save the music just in case before turning off the machine.

"Yes, I am. Shou-sama is waiting for you at home. And I'm sure Naoko-kun is eager for you to get back too. I've got my car out front so if you grab your coat and shoes we can get moving."

"I want to say good bye to Akihiko-niisan before I go. It was fun to be here with him." said Ko with a smile on his lips as he walked over to where Haru was waiting. "Is Lucky-san up? Is he feeling better?"

"So many questions." Haru said with a shake of his head.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Down in the living room, Hiroki stumbled to his feet drunk and depressed. He needed some sleep didn't he. He didn't want to think of what happened or the contents of the will. So automatically his body managed to weave it's way to 'his' room in Aki's estate. Well...now Hiroki's estate.

He managed to fumble the door open and drags himself into the room. There he pulled off his suit coat and tossed it. Missing the bed post entirely so it landed on the floor. Turning around he was about to crawl into bed when he noticed feet sticking out of the bathroom. FEET?

Hiroki in his drunken stupor almost thought it was his imagination until he looked down and saw.... Katsu? What the heck was Katsu doing on the floor?!

Leaning down he grabbed 'Katsu' by the feet and dragged him in to the bedroom before moving closer to sort of pick him up. It was actually more of a heft and throw over the shoulder sort of move. Katsu was so light weight...Nothing new.

However, in doing that, Hiroki lost his balance and wheeled in a circle catching just the edge of the bed and tossing Katsu in it before falling face first on the mattress. "Nnghhhh!...owh..." he groaned as he pulled himself up on the bed. He didn't remember Katsu's bed being so high. But it was today. Did he install a lift?

It was mere seconds and the Elephant of Ohayou passed out completely unaware of the reality around him and who he just tossed into the bed.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi sat back down as Nez took the plate away. Nez really was a nervous sort, Michi thought to himself as he watch the man scuttle off. Then as Nez offered him a second glass of wine, he accepted but said, "My last glass tonight. I need to make sure I don't drink too much since I'll probably go back to the WareHouse tomorrow and do last minute stuff before the New Years Party.

The young man was super dedicated to making sure he didn't mess up his first chance to become a real star. "Apples and wine? I don't think I've had those two flavors together. I mean...it would probably depend on the kind of apple and wine as to how good it would taste."

Then it was Michi's moment to chuckle, "You already like me so I shouldn't reveal all my secrets now should I? I've got to have some mysteries even if I am a nice guy most of the time."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

"Oh great...Maybe you shouldn't teach them to knit...." Kou rolled his eyes thinking of that nightmare. Knitted panties and bras. Ok so it was amusing too and he started laughing after thinking of it a bit more. "At least, they'd have to work to knit them all befor they threw them at you. I suppose you could collect them and post pictures of the ones you liked on the internet."

"Haha you could start a new promotion of hand knitted bras and panties. Kissed by Ryuu after they are washed of course." Kou mused at the idea because it might be funny.

Looking at his knitting he finished another row of the torso of the sweater. "Now now...beating a puppy with a newspaper isn't going to make him change his ways." Kou scolded then smirked when Ryuu pulled his hand away from the knitting to lick it. "If you bite my hand then it will be really hard to make this sweater." Ryuu was very naughty.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:50 pm

If Yuuji had know what was happening in Hiroki's old room... he probably would have taped into his ipad and savored the humorous moment.
As it was though... he was quite preoccupied with his son.
"Ah... well, Akihiko is resting now, Ko-kun. I'll be sure to let him know you had fun though. And yes, Lucky-san is up..." Takagi glanced out the door, seeing Izzy watching tv. "I don't think he's feeling much better, but he's watching TV." he gestured for Haru and Hideo to follow him, "Lucky-san, looks like someone wants to say bye before he leaves."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:59 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy looked up as Haru, Ko and Yuuji walked in. The boy was quick to come to his bed side. "Thank you for having me over here while Uncle Shou was on his mission." said the boy with a big smile.

"Awh..you're so polite, Ko-kun. You're welcome. I'm sure that Akihiko will want you to come visit him again soon. But you'll see him at his concert too. Make sure that you are good backstage. I'm sure you'll have so much fun." replied Izzy as he gave the boy's shoulder a squeeze.

"Are you going to be there?" Kou asked as Haru walked over to take his hand.

"I plan on it." Izzy said with a smile and then looked up at Haru. "Tell Shou thank you for bringing Ko-kun over. Akihiko needed a little helper today."

"I'll let him know. Ok...come on Ko-kun. We've got a little drive before we get home." said Haru as he started to guide the boy out.

"I'm hungry." pouted Ko as they started to go. "Bye bye Lucky-san."

"Yes yes, well you can have something when we arrive at Shou-san's home. I know you want to stay longer but they have things to do here too." Haru answered as they walked out and headed in the direction of the car.

"Bye Bye Ko-kun."Izzy smiled at Yuuji as he watched them go. "Good thing you didn't have triplets. Or Akihiko would have been really busy today."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm
Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

The morning was very slow to come to the Elephant of Ohayou. He snuggled against 'Katsu' and assuredly kept him warm. He ears could hear the slow beat of a strong heart. Ah...even in the depths of his sleep he was content to stay there for the day if it were possible.

But, his eyes slowly fluttered, his lips leaving a light kiss upon 'Katsu's' chest. Eventually a deeper breath filled his lungs and he gradually opened his eyes to see....

Wait! Where was he again? This didn't look like Katsu's room at....all. His eyes widen and then he looked up upon the face in that bed. No...those weren't dark eyes looking back at him...but blue ones. OH MY GOD! Hiroki's face went from thoughtful reverie to pale in 3 seconds!

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games