Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 am

Okay Miro, be safe getting back. Goodnight. Liada waved to her before heading into the office. Doing the scans she headed downstairs and started thinking where Zephit could have gone. From the clairvoyance spell she used she found that he was indeed injured when he came into the bar....was put through the Pin the Tail game...and then taken out of the bar by the bouncers. Sadly what happened before or after he came in and out she could not see. Especially beforehand, she felt like she was being blocked out hard from whatever happened to Zephit and it worried her more. Once she got into her room she went to her bookcase to begin her late night work of spells and scrys....
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 am

Due to popular demand, RN#6 has been changed to be weather appropriate.

6Perfect number & DEEP BLUE: Katana suddenly has eyes for you and now she wants you to notice her. She asks the MW ladies to dress in DEEP BLUE while she dresses in RED for the whole day. With a no fail plan like that, she's sure you'll pay attention. wink

I can't believe none of you want to see Psy walking around in a bikini with a pregnant belly! talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:25 am

*She's taken up knitting again. Palmira likes to knit and Psy has always had this on again off again thing with knitting. Just like with sewing. With the weather turning and thinking about the baby on the way, she has once again picked up her knitting needles to try again. Its something she can do while relaxing and it keeps her mind occupied so she isn't tempted to overdue…the doctor said NO STRESS.

Since the whole "stuff DS under the mattress" thing and seeing Draa in the hospital, she felt a bit bad for flattening him like that and practically killing him. whee She finds it odd she's feeling this way. It's not really like her to have these types of feelings for a smurf clone who used to be a grunny. confused It must be some sort of hormonal thing with the pregnancy. neutral She's been a bit off and this morning it was hard to get out of bed due to feeling a bit nauseous.

She presses herself against the double red doors bracing herself with her fingers and peers though the peep hole. Not a single person. ninja She opens the door carefully and as quietly as possible and sneaks over to Leko's door. ninja She knocks quietly and waits for a bit looking down the corridor in both directions…still nobody. ninja Knocks one more time for good measure and then uses the master key to open the door, calling quietly for either Ayami or Leko. She finds it odd they aren't there. Ayami is normally up bright and early. She shrugs as she goes directly to the barbie dream house Leko has all set up for DS. Finding DS laying about with a few other female barbies dressed up as nurses … obviously to take care of him rolleyes … she picks up DS, locks up Ayami/Leko's room and takes DS back to her chambers.

DS is looking a bit thin. His stuffing was most likely condensed due to the mattress thing. rolleyes She takes DS into her room she's got her sewing things all set up in and she gets out a seam ripper. Plucking just a few stitches in DS' backside, she takes some new batting and a knitting needle and she carefully shoves more stuffing into him. Making sure she gets WAY up there, little by little and bit by bit. She makes sure he's thoroughly, meticulously plump and even looking. Once satisfied, she stitches him back up and goes back to Ayami/Leko's replacing him in exactly the same place and position. All better. 4laugh

She locks back up and goes back to her chambers to have a latte and some breakfast. wink *
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:05 am

*appears back in her room and stretches up tall*
*Things had been more stressful than normal ninja in fact normalcy was becoming a thing of the past
not that her life had even been normal...
but normal enough to define into a routine.*
*starts to head into her closet to check on her appearance and put on a good face*
*Passing the dream house she notices a few things and stop*
eek Things have moved...
*bends down*
*she knows the barbies are charmed to move about but DS wasn't supposed to be
he was voodoo cursed so Leko doesn't mess with that*
Is he... fatter? burning_eyes
*gasps convinced this doll has become something dark and evil*
*looks around for the xrunnies and find only... one surprised *
*falls back on her butt in fear, realizing this voo-doo doll has absorbed the energy and soul of the prunny
and has grown fat from it*
soul stealer eek
*quickly snatches up the doll and takes him to her sewing area*
*she finds a few seams easy access to strip out and does so*
*removes some obviously excess stuffing and then stitches him back up*
*she burns the new stuffing that was there and although she normally wouldn't medal with Psy's experiments
blesses the doll*
*She can't rightly condone a soul stealing doll in her possession talk2hand *
*returns him to the doll house and says a prayer for the prunny whose soul had been snatched*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:17 am

Psyzapp-d
I can't believe none of you want to see Psy walking around in a bikini with a pregnant belly! talk2hand

{{ rofl rofl rofl Leave it to my Mistress to prove me right! xd I knew Psy was going to react like that one way or the other. whee I love the revision with making Kat stand out in her fave color red and us in blue. heart }}
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:47 am

((I love it~! Yay no more swimsuits~! Oh and Psy as much as I love you who knows how it would look for you if you get preggo stretchmarks. A pregnant woman in a bikini is one thing but add stretchmarks to that doesn't leave it very flattering. sweatdrop ))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:17 pm

{{I somehow get the feeling Psy is going to wear a bikini sometime during her pregnancy anyway. After all, it's going to be spring when she starts showing and summer when she's ready to pop. Also... looks like I've got a handful to deal with for Draa today sweatdrop }}
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:29 pm

[[At least Draa is akin to Charlie Sheen, in that he always seems to keep winning. x3]]

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:39 pm

*after a complete day of rest from sound, light and Miro, she walks upstairs into and through the bar, making her way towards the JD. Upon entering the restaurant, she's greeted by the host and asked if she'd be dining in or ordering out. Agreeing to the latter, she waits while a server is summoned to take her order. Once it's placed, she asks that it be delivered to her at the bar.

Leaving, she returns to the bar and walks behind the counter, grabbing a bottled water from the fridge. Rounding the counter, she sits on a middle stool at the bar, opening her water and sipping from it*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:53 pm

{{*tempted to sic Miro on Icy* twisted Too bad I need to make lunch stare }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:56 pm

((*tackleglomps TES to prevent him from disrupting her Icy queen User Image))
((*slips out to clean and cook some appetizer things for the guests that she is having gonk *))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 pm

ThisEmptySoul
{{*tempted to sic Miro on Icy* twisted Too bad I need to make lunch stare }}

{{ gonk crying Yes! Go make lunch! Leave Icy alone! stressed As a matter of fact, there is no Icy! eek She doesn't exist. ninja }}

*after a short wait period, her order arrives and she pays the server. As he leaves, she opens her bag and takes out her appetizers and sake. Pouring herself a drink, she starts in on her egg rolls, enjoying the peacefulness of the bar for the moment*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:03 pm

lady leko-chan
((*tackleglomps TES to prevent him from disrupting her Icy queen User Image))
((*slips out to clean and cook some appetizer things for the guests that she is having gonk *))

{{*tackle-glomp-latches-on to her fave succubus, grateful for the disruption* heart twisted heart

Oooh, appetizers and guests and all that good stuff. whee }}
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 5, 2, 6 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:13 pm

*bamphs in & perches on a stool, tail swishing about*

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Icy Reign
{{*tackle-glomp-latches-on to her fave succubus, grateful for the disruption* heart twisted heart

Oooh, appetizers and guests and all that good stuff. whee }}

((*gets foot caught in the latch* cat_xd *uses foot to drag Icy then flip-switch-roll-assalt-glomp back cat_twisted .... yah.. back to figuring out what to make for this crew cat_stare ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games