Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 pm
-cuts daggers at Mitri- stare xp Listen here, kiss stealer, I saw your little secret too, hmmm? xp rolleyes twisted -grins at him knowingly and crosses her arms smugly-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:15 pm
*nods to Rod, staying on the couch for the moment* Something tells me this was planned. Well, maybe not all of it. sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 pm
*gives dame his best innocent look* What secret?

*finally realizes she's blocking the doorway and finishes walking inside* Yeah, I get that feeling too...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:18 pm
-giggles- I did not plan the whole indiscretion part. xd Exhibitionism is not that fun with people you know. sweatdrop That makes it embarrassing. It's only exciting, normally, with people you don't know. twisted

. . . -notices them staring at her- sweatdrop Ahem redface Anyway....

Why don't ya'll have a seat...you want anything to drink? sweatdrop

Yeaaah -makes a face at Mitri- Mmhm, you need to work on your poker face, sweetie. -leans over the couch and pinches his cheek before patting it- wink

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:24 pm
Yes, indeed, it was planned. biggrin

*smiles at dame* I would like some water if you don't mind. *smiles and gently takes Kits hand, leading her over to the couch adjacent to Karrie and dame and has a seat, motioning for Kits to sit beside him* We did have you all meet here.

As we all know, tomorrow is a special day. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 pm
Oh, drinks.. yeah. *starts to get up to go get some but then pauses when Rod starts talking*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:30 pm
sweatdrop *sits in the chair Karrie usually uses*

*sits next to Rod* I figured that you wanted us all together. You don't usually want to come to Karrie's.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:36 pm
-smiles at Karrie and pulls him back down, whispering- I'll get it. -she kisses him lightly on the corner of the mouth-

-she stands up- Indeed tomorrow IS a special day. biggrin It's Monday! biggrin -grins largely and pauses-

rofl And, we all, aside from Mitri -sticks her tongue out at him because of earlier xp - Are going on a trip. So pack your bags, kiddies! xd Dress warm! -giggles and sprints from the room to get waters-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:38 pm
* sweatdrop at dame's presentation* Uh... sweatdrop What she means to say sweatdrop is that we have planned a trip for you guys, and dame and I to go to the mountains, Tennessee to be exact, for your birthday presents. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:38 pm
*blinks* Umm, what? What trip? confused

Hold on, I can't leave on a trip tomorrow. I've got way too much to do at the Jade Dragon before I can go anywhere.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:40 pm
*looks very confused* Huh?

*rolls his eyes at dame and stays quiet to let Rod and dame explain*

No, I can't just go either, I've got AS to worry about.. and all my pets.

I'm going to take care of your pets, Kits. Don't worry about them. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 pm
-comes back in with a tray of glasses and a pitcher of water and sets it down on the coffee table in the middle, pouring a glass for each person- Don't worry about that, sweetie! I worked it all out -looks up at Kits- for both of you. 3nodding Rod and I have been planning this for at least a month? -looks to Rod for confirmation and he nods-

I talked to all the proper people at JD and to Kyle, I do have sway over there, ya know. wink emotion_yatta -blinks her lashes at Karrie- And they have it all figured out and covered.

-addresses Kits- I also talked to your second-in-command over at AS and they have rallied the staff to help pitch in to keep everything running smoothly. As Mitri said, he's agreed to take care of all the critters. biggrin -looks over at Rod and then hands out the drinks before sitting down beside Karrie and slipping her hand into his, smiling at him-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:54 pm
You what? confused How'd you manage all that without me hearing about it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 pm
Yes *nods enthusiastically* And I've been working on the reservations and transportation arrangements and things to see while there. 3nodding We will be gone starting tomorrow until next Wednesday. About a week and a half. My goal is to leave by mid-morning so we can have a nice brunch somewhere along on the way. biggrin The area we are going have a lovely apple festival around this time along with numerous Fall activities. The air will be brisk but lovely for hiking and outdoor activities. biggrin I'm really looking forward to it. *nods again and sips his water*  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:57 pm
Sweetie, -she chuckles and pats his hand- you do realise what I used to do, right? -bats her eyelashes at him and leans in closer, whispering smugly- Guess I can keep a secret after all. twisted xp  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games