Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:12 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Well, I'm worrying about you. I've been worrying for days. You're MY partner and I'm going to worry about you when you're hurting." Izzy pointed this out because he knew that Akihiko was good at hiding stuff. Izzy didn't want this pain hidden underneath where it could fester.

"I'm glad you're not puking all over." he muttered as he sat down armed with his bottles of cleaner and spray. "Ah...well, mm...he apologize to me and he told me that I did things for you he could never have done. And he apologized for that night in LA. And words he never wanted to say. He wanted you to be happy. And..he wanted me to be happy...with you. Mm...and he told me that Yuuji had the information he wouldn't give me. And if I wanted it, I could ask for it. I think he was happy you were able to become who you are today, Akihiko. And well it seemed he wanted to get everything off his chest."

He paused there because what he said was enough for his partner. He wouldn't say it would take time for him to accept all that. He stroked Akihiko's shoulder with a free hand and sighed. It will take you time to get through all this but I'm not going anywhere so we will get through it together."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 am
User Image

"It costs too much. Way too much, in my opinion, but I make enough to afford it and still live comfortably. More than comfortably, even. Never expected to have this much on my own when I was a kid, though I suppose I used to make a habit of setting the bar pretty low. I always thought I would wind up working a ramen shop or something..." the manager laughed, "But honestly, I full well expect that you'll be making triple my income in no time flat...and that doesn't even begin to approach what Narcissus makes."
Nezumi wasn't trying to be overly-confident, but it was a fact...once the public became curious and got into a star...the sales went off the charts and the profits were often insane. That already appeared to be the case waiting for Michi, given his association with Narcissus. Top that with the star's wonderful looks and his gorgeous voice, he was set to take off like a rocket.

"Really? I actually rather liked your mother's home, but I suppose I do understand what you mean. That's such a kind thing for you to do, Tanaka-san...but I honestly can't say I expected anything less." the mouse nodded and listened. He loved this young man's kind nature, and even more so loved his work ethic. How had he ever gotten so lucky as to discover a man like this? The list was pretty long...talented, good looking, nice, generous, fun, hard working...Michi was damn near the perfect man! Oh, he really was lucky to be managing this one...

"I'm glad you like the food. It isn't much, really. It's not like I've got a full spread out or anything. There isn't even any meat...though I do have some fresh grapes in the fridge if you would like some for dessert..." a faint blush colored the mouse's cheeks...both from the compliments on the food and the teasing wink. He didn't really know what to say to that last comment...though he did hope for his own sake that he could manage to get Nakai's work done and out and a hit first. The guitarist would probably strangle him if Michi took off before him...but given Narcissus' influence in things, it was almost problematic to prevent that from happening. He'd have to work around it, and get back to pushing Nakai harder. Chiyou-kun, too.

"Well, it can be a lot of work, sometimes, given my job description and all I'm handling...but I enjoy what I do. Perhaps now more than ever. And Chiyou-kun is taken care of. The boy is pretty headstrong, but I have people working with him that he doesn't even realize how much they're helping." he chuckled to himself. Chiyou was grown, but sometimes it was hard to not picture him as the bratty teen he'd had to deal with. The stuck up, snobbish, gotta-have-his-way youth that had driven him...crazy. In more ways than one.

"I've got a lot of faith in Chiyou-kun..." Nezumi added, digging his spoon into the bread and taking a bite. He didn't think he needed to explain deeper than that right now. He'd rather keep the conversation light.

"Oh, the party. Yes, you absolutely must attend. That's not an option. You don't have to stay more than an hour if you don't feel like it, but go, look good, and maybe chat a little with whomever you prefer...have a drink, dance with someone...whatever. Enjoy yourself...but be there. I'll be there, yes. So if you need to talk to me, feel free. Sometimes these events can be a little...overwhelming...when you're not used to them. So, if it gets to be too much, come grab me and I'll help you out, get you out of there, whatever you need." the manager explained simply. He remembered the first event he went to with Chiyou...he wished that he had had someone to run to after the stress of that night.

"Fat? Well, we can't have that. Though, I'll take it as a compliment." he laughed warmly. It made him so happy to see his star enjoying the food that he had cooked.
Absently, the mouse crossed his feet beneath the table, accidentally grazing Michi's ankle as he did so.

"Oh...ah, gomen..." he blushed, looking down into his soup and stirring it suddenly. Physical contact always made him nervous...especially with his star....who was so handsome...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Something about the way Raito spoke...the way he acted and how he dealt with things with such a kindness, and the aura of...normalcy...that he possessed, Ryu couldn't help but smile. Feeling down...it was almost hard to do around his lover...friend?...boyfriend....well, it didn't really matter, now, did it, because Kou was here, with him, and promised not to just up and abandon him. Titles, relationship statuses...all of that was unimportant. From here, he had to heal, pick up the pieces, and put himself together again. The only thing that was really important was that he had someone he cared about here by his side to help him through. All the rest...it would get sorted out later. Probably pretty awkwardly, but still.

It wasn't too long before Kou's things arrived, and the violinist immediately wanted to get into the needles and thread.

"Ohhh what are you gonna work on? Can I make some more coasters? Or....try for a scarf?" he asked eagerly. Obviously, he had some recollection of things with Kimura...they were just out of place and jumbled up.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:55 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"So if I ever do get that much income maybe I'll consider a car of some sort. Maybe it would be nice to have a chauffeur," he mused as he spooned up more of the cheese soup. "But I can't see myself being that vain. Might be fun for a night but who needs a driver every day?"

"You've done pretty good for yourself. Managing divas at least pays pretty good." he said with a smirk. "I must seem really easy to manage compared to others." Michi didn't get into trouble, didn't have the hang ups that most people had. He actually was just a normal guy with a bit of talent but not a big ego to maintain.

"Triple your income. Ok. Yeah well if I do that, I'll be sure to take you out to some fancy dinner because right now I'm not certain enough that I'll be a smash hit like Narcissus-san. But I guess we will see." he said with a smile and then tore a bit of bread off his bread bowl to dip in the soup. "Mm...Yeah I'd get fat if I ate like this all the time. But it's really good."

"Well I like my Mom's house too. I grew up there. It's got character. But I'd like her to live better. She's done so much for me. Helped me get into my career. Helped me with school. Worked a lot of extra hours to make sure I could have a leg up in life. So helping her seems the right thing to do. She's a bit bossy and sometimes over the top but she's my Mom." Michi definitely was a kinder generous soul. He wanted to be comfortable but he didn't need all the wealth in the world to do so. Michi worked hard in his former career and had been content for the most part. If life would have continued down that road, no doubt he would have been happy. And this new path in life was exciting and different but still he didn't get caught up in it like other people would. This new found possible chance at stardom hadn't changed Michi as a man. Just his circumstances.

"Grapes sound great for dessert." he grinned thinking that they might stave of the calories he was consuming. Although he'd probably burn them all off with how active he had been lately. "Oh this is fine...no need for a full spread except at holidays, you know?"

"Well, yeah Chiyou-kun is a bit stubborn. But I'm sure he'll get back in to the swing of things. Once he captures people's attention again he won't want to let go." Michi smirked thinking about the little diva. The younger man still had big shoes to grow into even with the blindness. However, Michi knew that eventually that demanding nature would get the better of Chiyou and he'd kick himself in to gear.

"Ok...ok...I'll attend and wear something nice. Yeah I can't stay late or get drunk. I don't want a hangover during the show. And I'll need sleep. Hah..yeah if I get overwhelmed, you'll see me running. Dancing? Ok. I suppose I can do that too. Remember to bring your Cinderella slippers just in case I need a partner." he teased because he knew at the party he couldn't really get away with dancing with another man. Chiyou could because he was young. Like the time he had Shou teach him at the charity event. Michi probably would have to stick to the girls. Not that it wouldn't be fun too.

He felt the slight graze and accepted the apology with a warm smile, "It's ok. You're just practicing those dance moves a little early." Still teasing. That was just Michi's way.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

"Sure...I've got what you were working on in the bag too. At least that is where I put it." Kou poked around and pulled out the needles that had the starts of a coaster in some wild colors. "There you go....Once you finish that one you can try a scarf." Kou said with a smirk and put the coaster and needles in Ryuu's hands. "Do you remember how to do it?"

Kou pulled out his own set of needles with the start of a multi colored sweater using the yarn that Ryuu had purchased for him. "You know I expected to be working on this next week but since I'm going to be here for awhile, I suppose I can work on this now. I might get it done before your next concert."

His fingers quickly started knitting a new row with precision. This was his talent and he was very good at it. Even if it was rather feminine and lacked any real financial future unless he came up with some sort of design that would sell.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:13 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo stared at the letter in his hands. Aki always had to have the last word it seemed. Even in death. The Spider leaned upon his fist with an elbow on the table pondering the contents. A long time ago, Izo had fought for Katsumi to stay with his mother. He knew then he'd be a terrible father. Unplanned pregnancies were always the worst. But she wanted Katsumi to live and wouldn't have an abortion.

Back then, as a younger man, he remembered then why he didn't want to be a father. Because he wasn't raise well himself. He didn't want Katsumi to live that life...and yet, he gave his son a life far worse than any given to him. That was the way of the Spider, a bitter angry spider.

And when he looked back at Kaori's death all he could see was blood and tears and hate. He tossed his son into the pit. And he didn't look back. The spider was a wretched creature. No god would ever forgive or forget that.

When he dragged his son out of that god forsaken place, he found a young man, twisted as he was. Maybe it was the best for both of them. But still, he could only think of what Kaori would have said to him. Yeah...he failed her too. Didn't he.

Oh he hated Koyasu Aki for dredging up the memories he wished to forget. No rest for the wicked. Hated him for not letting his son be happy with his mother. For ripping apart her world. Izo's heart could bear the weight of a 1000 evils but never once did he wish to see her suffer. Koyasu Aki had made her life hell.

Izo glanced at the blue baby blanket and small stuffed kitten. His eyes closed briefly but did not tear. He put out the cigar in the ash tray and carefully picked up the items. A slow sniff...No scent but it didn't stop those memories from flowing in. He remembered her holding Katsumi at birth...he remembered this blanket, this kitten. They were shattered memories so distant now but still lingered in the back of his brain.

Gently, the spider set the items back into the box. Katsumi didn't even know that he had a mother or father...or brother for that matter. And the Spider, even now, wasn't sure he wished to tell the young man. Although, one day...he had to make a decision for the future of Smash. One day...

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With the assistant's return and the delivery of Kou's things, Ishihara departed, allowing the two men to have the privacy they required. Of course he had already given his business card to Kimura, but he left one with Ryu as well, just in case the man may need anything else.

There were things that needed the shark's attention... and no one would get past the two guards outside Ryuukaze's hospital room... especially since they'd need to show credentials to the men just to get in to draw blood. Even then the men had orders to accompany whoever entered, unless of course it were You or Izo themselves. Ishihara left instruction to allow Kimura to remain, though to check on the two from the window from time to time, before departing the hospital.

Once in the parking lot, You crouched down near his car before slipping beneath it. Sure, his suit would not be dirty, but he didn't trust driving the vehicle until he could at least check the brakes. Seeing they were fine, he stood once more, dusting himself off, before sending Haru a reply text.

I hope to be home at a proper time but I've no idea if that's possible. I'll keep you posted. Seems my brakes are fine, btw. I checked them myself. But I'll get my car completely inspected once I get back to SMASH. <3

According to his sources, both Naoko and Ryuukaze's homes had been clean, though they were now re-bugged to keep tabs on the two men. Kimura's place was also good, and though the maid service had tidied it quite nicely, it was now just as bugged as those of the other two stars. Ishihara couldn't touch Shou's place and he knew that... but there was one other SMASH star who needed to be checked on.
Just in case.

User Image
User Image

Tired, and quite rightly sore, Katsu found his way inside his home after the chauffeur returned him there from the PIT. He was dressed nicely again, mainly to help keep himself warm more than anything else, but the silence that hit him was so very strange as of late.
"Is something wrong?" Takatori asked, he and Nishikawa having both returned with the young man and had now walked him from the car and into the house... just in case.
Dark eyes flickered to his bodyguards. "No... it's just quiet..." with a smirk, he walked away from the two men. "I'm hungry. I think I'll warm up some leftovers. I'll warm some for the both of you too. No sense in your standing around starving." the bat spoke, heading into the kitchen.
It took him a few minutes but thankfully he and the microwave seemed to get along. Taking his plate, Azriel glanced to his guards. "I'll be upstairs so I won't need anything." he added, grabbing a bottle of tea before disappearing around the corner.
Both Takatori and Nishikawa decided to eat, though they were ever alert for anything that might need their attention. With the house seemingly empty though, there was little more for them to do.
Yawning, Katsu set his plate down on the dresser then went to the closet, changing clothes. Cold, as usual, the young man emerged wearing a pair of black socks with silk pajama pants and button up shirt. The pajamas were insulated however, so while they had the outward look of silk... the inside was quite warm. There was no one around he needed to be sexy for, and so the bat figured he'd just focus on being comfortable and... well... warm.
Azriel crawled into bed with his food, laying on his stomach actually, the plate beside and slightly ahead of him. Lithe fingers grabbed a tablet and pencil from the nightstand, lyrics scribbled on the pages.
He had the peace and quiet needed to work on his music... so the bat figured to take advantage of that.
Humming to himself, taking a bite of stir-fry every now and then, and covered up in his black electric comforter, Azriel was warm and content and really quite at peace for once.
About half an hour passed, the food on the plate now gone but the pencil still working away. Lyrics inspired by the day's events, including the funeral, were fueling the fire of the vocalist's imagination and creativity.
At least until he very suddenly couldn't breathe.
Lithe fingers went immediately to his throat, one leg kicking upward in an attempt to smack into the back of his attacker's head. The kick failed, as if the man or woman behind him had anticipated such a move. Instantly the pressure on his throat increased and so, instead, Azriel reached his hands past his own head, nails aimed quickly toward the face of whomever was behind him.
The pressure suddenly lifted and Katsu coughed, his body spinning around on the bed, nails bared to defend himself.
But Azriel soon cocked his head then sat down on the bed which was now in complete disarray. "The hell, Ishihara-san?"
"Your security is lacking." the shark spoke, adjusting his gloves with a smirk. "I got up here without a single person noticing... hell without you noticing. If I can do this... who else could as well, hmm?"
Katsu sighed, rubbing his neck. Strangely he knew there would be no mark left on that skin... the pressure hadn't been there long enough. "So you attack me?"
With a shrug, You kept that smirk in place. "Can you blame me? Though... if I had meant to kill you, your nails certainly would have done damage to my face had I not let go. I'm confiscating your vehicles to have them checked, Azriel-san. I'm also going to have your security camera system updated and a guard posted to watch those camera's day and night."
The young man smirked, "Awww... you're worried about me." he teased before becoming serious. "Fine. I understand. Do what you need to... but first, you better help me fix this bed. Your fault all my blankets and sheets are strewn everywhere."
Ishihara nodded, "I suppose I can spare a few moments. Then I'll need to speak with Nishikawa-san and Takatori-san."
"They're in the kitchen. I think. Or they were." Katsu replied, starting to pick things up.
Well... there went his quiet peaceful solitude...

User Image

"No, you're going back to bed." Akihiko replied, though he didn't look at Izzy. He had an arm draped over his eyes, though it was obvious that every few seconds a tear or two would escape. The musician really was trying to calm down... but it had all been so overwhelming.
"I don't think I'm going to puke now... I hope. I just... just let me lay here for a bit. Don't worry about me, Ruki. Worry about getting yourself better. I just need..." blue eyes blinked as Akihiko tried to stay conscious. "Just need to rest..." he whispered before flat out fainting, arm slipping from his eyes.
He was exhausted, obviously, and the stress that the young Koyasu felt himself under was immense. This had simply been the last straw.... that and the headache which had been making him more sick to his stomach than anything else.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image

"Oh, you have no idea..." Nezumi let himself relax just a little bit with his star. Funny, how he could just unwind around Michi. Around anyone else, he almost felt as if he had to keep up some kind of appearance. Not Tanaka, though. Not really.

After all...this was the guy who'd decked him out in club gear and proven to him that he could be young, still. That he wasn't really bad looking. That he could, maybe, try dipping his toes into some new things once in a while.

Still, the up-and-coming star had a point. Managing divas was horribly difficult sometimes. Working with Michi was a welcome change.

"C...Cinderella?" the mousey man nearly choked on his food when he heard that teasing tone. What was Tanaka trying to say there? And practicing his dance moves? He really hadn't meant to graze his star beneath the table like that. Was...was Michi flirting with him? Or...no...surely not...Michi probably thought the manager had been the one trying to flirt! Oh no! No no no no no! How embarrassing! He never could do anything right...not even having his favorite star over for dinner. Favorite star? When had he decided on favorites? Well, the man was impeccable in almost every facet of his being....but still!
Oh man....and now his heart was beating right out of his chest and his face was hot and surely redder than Christmas!

Taking a deep breath, Nezumi picked up a napkin and dabbed at the corners of his mouth.

"Heh heh...right. Dancing. I don't really do...dancing." he stumbled over his words. It wasn't that he couldn't...he just never really had...not with a partner that was dancing with him socially. He'd only taken a few ballroom lessons when he was younger. Even then, his nerves had been so terrible that he could hardly stand to make eye contact with his training partners.

"So...um...your future. I...really like hearing what you have to say. It isn't often that I get to work with someone who's so considerate and kind..." the manager smiled up at his star, then caught himself, "Ah, not that I'm saying anyone I work with is unkind or inconsiderate...it's just...I mean..." what did he mean, exactly? Holy hell, why was he so damn anxious!?

"Gomen, I'm not used to having company...or much casual conversation, unfortunately." the mouse tried to rope himself back in, reaching forward and picking up a bottle of unopened red wine and twisting out the cork with a small tool. He'd set the table with two glasses of water, and two empty wine glasses, just in case.

"Would you care for some wine? 1995 Chateau dans le Ciel Merlot?" Nezumi offered, pouring himself a nice glass.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:58 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Happily, Ryuukaze took the needles and yarn and nodded, "Yeah, I remember."

Clumsily, at first, he began to work along the lines until he got back in the groove of things, having to undo and redo the knit a time or two.

"Before my next concert? More like before tomorrow, as fast as you can go. I'll probably be working on this until my next concert." he joked, thoroughly enjoying this little hobby.

After a short silence, Ryu spoke up...a little shyly...because he wasn't 100% certain on whether this was a real memory or another one of his...confused ones.

"So...is...is your back okay?"

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:45 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy stood there and watched the man faint. He wasn't going to be going to bed now. Obviously. He had to take care of Akihiko and get him to bed. The man needed rest and his medication.

Walking out of the room, Izzy pulled off his mask and called downstairs trying to get anyone's attention to help him move Akihiko to a bed. He could probably carry Akihiko himself but he didn't want to chance losing his grip while being ill.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Yuuji had finished seeing the lawyer off, his letter and the small package sitting on the entry table now as he headed up the stairs and down the hall. "Something wrong?" Takagi asked, entering Akihiko's bedroom and seeing Izzy standing there with...
"s**t... He's drunk, isn't he?" Yuuji questioned, coming to standing beside his cousin.
He didn't wait for Izzy's help, instead picking the man up on his own and carrying him to the doorway. "You're sick, Lucky-san. Get back in bed. I'll put Akihiko in Hiroki-san's old room then bring something up for you for dinner." his eyes glanced to the small soundproof room at the back of Akihiko's own bedroom, seeing that Ko was stilling entertaining Haru with his piano skills. "Then I'll be up to see Ko-kun and Yamada-san off."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi noticed the blush and grinned like a cat. He hadn't meant it in a bad way but obviously his manager had other thoughts roaming that mousy mind. And who was Michi to correct the man's wayward thought. Michi liked to have fun as much as the next man.

"You don't do dancing? Oh look, you're telling me to dance with the women at the party and you're going to sit back and wallflower?" he rolled his eyes. "Now now, Nezumi-san that won't do. Dancing's not all that hard. All you have to do is wiggle your butt, make some hand contact. gyrate your hips. Girls go for that...and well so do the guys but I doubt I can just roam the party dancing with all the men." His eyes had a hungry look to them as he thought about prowling the party for 'treats'.

Michi was a good boy with his family but he was a roaming playboy with everyone else. Not in a hurtful way but he wouldn't commit. Wouldn't get tangled up in relationships. He enjoyed playing the wide open field. There was a lot of fun people in the world and why settle for just one when there was 100s of yummy choices.

He tilted his head as he ate another bite of the bread bowl. "I understand what you mean.' Michi replied as he chewed the bread. He really wondered when he had eaten last. This morning? "I try to be a good guy but I like to also play the field. I'm not perfect by any stretch. So don't put me too high on a pedestal."

"You really should get out more Nezumi-san. Spread your wings and enjoy life. Wine? Sure. I'd love a glass." he answered and moved his glass closer to Nez so he could fill the bottle. "You seems stiff, Nezumi-san. Must be from all that paper work, ne? Maybe I should give you a massage to loosen up those shoulders?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kou laughed and looked at his work, "No not tomorrow...but soon. Seems like I've a lot of time right now." Then he glanced around and noticed that Ishihara You had disappeared. "Mm...he just left and I didn't even notice."

'Hah! Well, you know, if you don't have time to put on a singing perform for your concert you can ask all your fans to bring yarn and needles then teach them all to knit. Maybe you can make one really large coaster together. Or a knitted quilt. Now wouldn't that be interesting?"

The young man chuckled to himself thinking about a whole arena of fans sitting and knitting with their star. Oh boy wouldn't that be one for the record books.

But then he paused, "Ah I've not had much time to think about that...but it hurts like the devil. You get to pay me back with some gentle attention when you're health again, naughty puppy you!" Then he realized something, " Ugh...the cleaning crew that was there must have seen the dirty bed. Oh no! Man...I'm embarrassed. I hope I don't have to meet the cleaners hired by Ishihara You. Oops."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:10 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

The manager watched as Yuuji took charge. He didn't complain about it but he surely had wanted to help. "Yes, he's drunk and he hasn't had his medication recently. It's at the house. I know we should probably go home but...mm...with me being sick and all this mess. We weren't really prepared."

"Food?" Izzy had totally forgotten about dinner but as the word was mentioned his tummy agreed. He was hungry. "I don't want to go back to bed." grumbled Izzy as the man lifted Akihiko up and took him away. Sure did suck being ill.

Walking over to the bed he reached down and picked up his medication then walked to the bathroom to take his next dose. This would be his last dose until tomorrow morning. He just had to get better fast. He had to be ready for the show.

Crawling into bed, he reached for his phone to check the time. He hoped Akihiko would sleep overnight and at least release some of the drain from today's horrible events. His eyes drifted over to the box, folder and contract. Maybe he should make sure they were in a better place. So he got back out of bed and took the precious things and set them all on the desk. But curiosity got the better of him and he started looking at all the photos very carefully. It really was a world he had never expected to see. His partner looked so happy then.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:23 pm

"If Akihiko were conscious he'd be telling you the same thing." Yuuji spoke as he easily carried his cousin out the door.
Narcissus wasn't putting on weight as quickly as he needed to be... and with all that the man had lost, he was still too light in Takagi's opinion. Another problem that needed to be fixed... but at least his cousin didn't look like a stick anymore.
"I'm stuffing rice down his throat when he gets up. Moron needs the carbs, even if he doesn't like it." he said, more to himself than Izzy, who was surely still in the bedroom.
Walking down the hall, it took a few seconds to get the door open with Akihiko in his arms, but soon Takagi was inside Hiroki's old room and was carefully laying his cousin down on the bed, getting him tucked in. Breathing a sigh, glad he was still in good shape even given how lax he'd been on himself lately, Yuuji headed back out and down the stairs, practically jumping past the last few as he made a beeline for the kitchen.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Izzy would have found a very large number of photos and drawings.
Most of the pictures were of the children; Akihiko, Yuriko, and Yuuji. Every once in a while there was a picture with Katsumi as well. Some of them contained Aki and his wife, much much younger, as well as Kaori and her husband. The property in the background would've been easy to associate as the more closed off section of Akihiko's own home.
There were reasons why the young Koyasu kept that portion of the house practically sealed away. Painful memories... though not painful enough for him to have demolished what had once been his childhood sanctuary.
But the drawings were quite interesting... because many of them were of manga and anime characters, signed with Akihiko's name... and a lot of them weren't half bad for a kid either. There were others with Yuriko's name... slightly less artistic than her brother's it seemed... though they showed clearly that the girl liked the idea of a princess and her knight in shining armor.
The children were always smiling in the pictures. Never a frown to be seen on their faces... except for in one particular picture where Yuuji apparently did NOT enjoy his cousins burying him in the sand at the beach.

About ten minutes later, Yuuji arrived back upstairs with a tray of leftover stir fry that Hiroki had made, along with a hot cup of tea and a glass of water. "You're supposed to be in bed." the man spoke, walking over to set the tray down on the nightstand. "Not rifling through Akihiko's things."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy was chuckling a little at the picture of Yuuji and Akihiko when Yuuji walked into the room and gave him a start. "Yes, I know I'm suppose to be in bed, but I had to take my medicine and then I realized that the mementos that Akihiko was given weren't put in a safe place. And then....well, I couldn't help but look at the photos. Everyone looked so happy back then."

"Hmmph...and I wasn't rifling through all his things. He showed me one already. And well, I can see why they made him cry. But I think these might have been the greatest gift that he could have been given." Izzy commented with a gentle smile as he started to put the photos away just as carefully as he took them out. "You looked so silly stuck in the sand. Now I can tell how much Hideo looks like you."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:47 pm

"Stuck in the what?" Takagi asked, looking at Izzy as if he'd grown a second head.
He walked over, looking at what Lucky had been staring at all this time. Carefully Yuuji picked one of the pictures up, the one where his cousins had buried him in the sand.
A slight smile came to Takagi's face. "I remember this now... this was revenge for trying to teach Yuriko to swim when Akihiko was getting us ice cream. He got so mad that we'd gone in without him." for a moment, the man simply stared at the photo, before looking at the next one. "Yeah... we were happy. I mean, we were kids, you know? Nothing bad had ever happened back then, least not yet." dark eyes flickered up to Izzy and the man laughed. "He does look like me, ne?" that gaze fell on Ko, still playing piano in the glass room not far away. "He's loved by a lot of people, Lucky-san. A lot of us who want to look out for him. You know... I put all of his pictures away when he disappeared. Guess I'm not that different than Aki after all... I didn't want to think about him... too much pain, you know?"
Yuuji looked back to Izzy then nodded toward the bed. "Get in before Akihiko wakes up and then blows his stack about you being out of bed." he said with a smile. "Besides, dinner is courtesy of Hiroki-san. It's pretty damn good."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games