Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:17 am
Meromictic
Plus he taught us how to brew our own beer. XD More work than what I'm willing to put in though.
This justifies almost any trollish behavior. My dad was teaching me how to distill vodka to help me with chemistry in high school :>  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:19 am
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
Plus he taught us how to brew our own beer. XD More work than what I'm willing to put in though.
This justifies almost any trollish behavior. My dad was teaching me how to distill vodka to help me with chemistry in high school :>

All my father did was retell his stories of chemistry classes he took in college/high school. emo

But my parents are super conservative and boring. XD  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:22 am
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

All my father did was retell his stories of chemistry classes he took in college/high school. emo

There's some family legacy in brewing moonshine and he was ashamed that I did not know about the fermenting process or how to at least distill vodka from potatoes at the time.

I come from a super conservative family of brewers, I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:25 am
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

There's some family legacy in brewing moonshine and he was ashamed that I did not know about the fermenting process or how to at least distill vodka from potatoes at the time.

According to my mother, my family background is poor farmers. :'D

I dunno if they ever made their own booze or not.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:28 am
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

According to my mother, my family background is poor farmers. :'D

I dunno if they ever made their own booze or not.
emotion_brofist
:'D I come from peasant stock that brewed their own stuff and some worked their way up to becoming cooks (hence our family last name means "kitchen" in hungarian)
Some of my more dedicated family members traced our lineage back to the 19th century because not being famous I guess allows for a longer life in villages?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 am
Slick Southpaw
emotion_brofist
:'D I come from peasant stock that brewed their own stuff and some worked their way up to becoming cooks (hence our family last name means "kitchen" in hungarian)
Some of my more dedicated family members traced our lineage back to the 19th century because not being famous I guess allows for a longer life in villages?

Probably because they didn't pay a doctor to bleed them to death? Plus they probably didn't marry as many cousins. o.o; Since there were more people in their status range and such.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 am
Ugh, I wanna go home. But the most interesting history class I've ever had will be starting soon. I might skip English. We're supposed to be learning how to write in MLA format. Which I've been doing since freshman year high school.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:00 am
Wait....
I am really confused, you're going into nursing right? (Slickpaw)
Are these patients you are required to touch or other students? eek
You're in the US, right?
So confused........  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 am
hurrnerrr u.u;

I need to get ready for my evening classes. x.x I dun wanna go ;o; ///lazy  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:39 am
Well, my stepdad is getting his tattoo done by a teammate on his team for bowling before we bowl tonight. The teams were separated by their gender this time for winter league. My stepdad's team is called Threshold of Pain while the team I'm on with my mom and a couple other teammates is Ladies of Pain... sweatdrop  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:13 pm
Calelith
AliceLoathesWonderland
she chases bits of grass and climbs the apricot tree looking for birds. she's <3

except when she brings us dead rats..

All outside cats do that
ninja

My dog use to bring us dead moles...

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."
moles? we don't have them here.

Lilly is weird. she talks to the birds in the trees before she catches them.. and sometimes they tease her. it's funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:31 pm
I just got this in my Invo
User Image
Pretty odd it seems like the Heartbreaker jacket got something.  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:36 pm
Eudaemon
Wait....
I am really confused, you're going into nursing right? (Slickpaw)
Are these patients you are required to touch or other students? eek
You're in the US, right?
So confused........
Yup.
In the US.

We practice catheters on simulated electronic mannikans. But uh, we do touch each other for palpating (feeling) and asculating (listening) what a normal body should feel like in terms of breathing, chest expansion, abdominal inspection, having to lift up the boob to listen to the apical heart beat....
We've also tied up each other practicing restraint ties (I tied one girl to a wheelchair and she couldn't get out xD). We also practice taking each other's vital signs on each other too. Hurts like a b***h when the pressure cuff is overinflated by accident.

Practicing percussion is interesting though. Really cool to feel the different densities between tissue types.

When we start clinicals in march, we'll be touching patients under supervision of RN and permission of patient.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:37 pm
Druddigon
I just got this in my Invo
User Image
Pretty odd it seems like the Heartbreaker jacket got something.
I think that's to show they're made by users who won in an item design contest.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:40 pm
Slick Southpaw

OH HAI SEXY SLICK SOUTHPAW (lol alliteration)

blaugh  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games