Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:07 pm
As a good businesswoman does. biggrin *grins at her and lifts her chin to discretely kiss her before Mitri finishes his trek to Karrie's*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:11 pm
Umm... I don't know. sweatdrop Honestly, I haven't really had much time to think about it.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:13 pm
*blushes* Well, I had to figure something out...

*slows down a bit to allow them to finish their kiss* Hi Kits, hi Rod. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 pm
And you figured out a great solution, Gorgeous.

Hey Mitri *shakes his hand* How are you? You going to Karrie's too? *winks at him where Kits can't see* wink  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:22 pm
-stops kissing him and leans back to stare at him in a state of flabbergast- Seriously, Karrie? Seriously? I mean...really? stressed I am practically throwing myself at you and you can't think of anything? What do I need to do? Just start off naked and do the Macarena? stressed My god, you can't even think of just saying you want the same birthday present as last year? xp mad -shakes her head in frustration-

-sticks out her tongue- I want to throttle you sometimes, you know that? lol -pokes in him the chest- Luckily for you mad xp I already got you a damn present. stressed xp -starts positioning herself to get up off of Karrie-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:25 pm
*laughs* You know I'm teasing you, right? xp *grins at her frustration*

Nah, you wouldn't do that. lol *pulls her down to kiss her* Oh really? I bet that's what your secret is, then.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 pm
*blushes again*

Yup. *grins and leans over to kiss Kits' cheek after shaking Rod's hand* Why else would I be standing in front of his house, unless I was on my way to Kits'? lol

Well, let's go in, then. We don't need to stand out here... *leads the way inside, not even pausing at the door before walking in*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 pm
mad xp I might, ya know. xd -kisses him back- You're a pain. -pouts- stare

redface I...it might be... sweatdrop -starts nibbling on his earlobe to distract him- sweatdrop gonk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:32 pm
*ruffles Mitri's hair* Shuddup. xp

Sounds like a plan. *heads in behind Kits and is visibly uncomfortable by the sight of Karrie and dame necking on the couch* sweatdrop confused *clears his throat and finds somewhere else to look*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:35 pm
Then why are you still here? razz

Uh-huh... told you you're bad at keeping secrets. *hears someone in the room and looks up, his body tensing* Ummm... sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:42 pm
*grins* Well, I don't really live that close to here... xd

*freezes when she sees what Karrie and dame are doing* cat_surprised Ummm... cat_redface cat_redface

*stretches to see past Kits and Rod* Oh, come on... rolleyes She knew we were coming.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:45 pm
Because you're fun to keep around. xp -nips his neck-

Hey! I didn't tell you the secret ye... sweatdrop -looks up to see Kits, Rod, and Mitri come into the room- redface Uh...um... sweatdrop gonk redface H..Hi guys! -dame squeaks, waving at them- Er....-chuckles nervously and awkwardly gets off of Karrie- Hey, -she looks at Mitri and sticks out her tongue- I heard that. xp -shoots him a dirty look and whispers towards him- I lost track of time, okay? xp

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 pm
*takes a moment to adjust himself* Uh, hi everyone... sweatdrop *coughs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Sure... rolleyes  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:00 pm
*coughs awkwardly again* Erm, hi Karrie. *nods in his direction* dame. sweatdrop *nods in hers without really looking at either of them*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games