Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:24 am

*smirks slightly at Liada's impression of Miro*
Well, clerics are -supposed- to be virgins, after all... at least clerics of Tunare. The dark elf clerics under Innoruuk... not so much... which I suppose in itself proves that cleric purity isn't as important as some of the so-called "good" races would have their students believe.

And yes, I was there for the baptism, though I can't say I was much paying attention. It was definitely different from Mir's, but I haven't exactly attended a lot of baptisms in my lifetime.... or Tes' lifetime for that matter.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:36 am

She smirks when Draa explains the structure of clerics in their world. Couldn't help but remind her of some of the druids in her day. Yea...purity in the religious sense can be a tad overrated in some ways. But overall baptisms are just a form of "restarting" in a sense. At least that's how I see it in a ways. She shrugs and takes another swig of her drink.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:45 am

*shrugs as well*
Whatever works, I guess. Sounds a bit superstitious to me, but if people get what they need out of it, then it serves a purpose to them.

Although, when you've got people with actual magic abilities participating in it, then that changes things up a bit. I haven't really seen much change in Mir since hers, though. Maybe she was going for the "born again virgin" thing.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:54 am

Liada laughs at his last comment. It would be just like Miro to aim for that despite her being married. Yea...could be right. Probably a stupid question to ask but have you ever thought about starting over at one point in your life? Maybe not through a religious means but just in general?

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:08 am

In a sense, I guess you could say my existence in itself is a "starting over" of sorts. After Tes' little incident back in Neriak, he was pretty much stuck with Ryzan for the rest of his life regardless whether or not they were actually together. Sense of obligation and whatnot rolleyes I don't have the same obligations as he does, though, because they were his commitments, not mine. I just have the memory of them.

But I think any being who lives as long as we do... perhaps you more so than I, goes through several moments of wanting to "start over". It's easy enough when you surround yourself with people that are going to die before you at least, because then no one knows or remembers you from before.

However, as long as there are people around who remember you, the past always comes back in some way.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:15 am

Liada looked at Draa a little stunned. She was not expecting him to actually have a insightful discussion with her but since he was in a ways a clone of TES it really shouldn't have surprised her either. Yea, you do have a point there. Honestly this is the first town I've come across where there are people who have lived as long as I have or close to it with the exception of Anira and Hauk. Okay maybe not so much Hauk since he was technically frozen. User Image Finishing off her drink she gets up to go clean her glass and puts it away. Coming back around the bar she gives a smirk to Draa, Ya know I dunno who surprises me more. Miro for her occasional moments of wisdom. Or you with your actual sincerity. Either way thanks for the good talk. Leaning down she gives him a kiss on the forehead and then heads towards the office to go downstairs, waving over her shoulder without looking back. Gnight Draa, try to stay alive for more than a week okay? Doing the security scans in the office she heads downstairs and into her room to go change. Once her regiment was done she curls up into the blankets and can't help but feel a twinge of sadness not to have a bed buddy to keep her warm like last time. But knowing Zeph he was keeping himself busy with his job and was happy for him none the less. Soon she passed out into slumber.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:27 am

emotion_eyebrow *finds the kiss to the forehead strange, but welcomes the opportunity to look down her top again none-the-less* ninja
Maybe I'm just having an off night or something.

I certainly plan to stay alive, but in case I don't, at least I've got a cleric on hand I guess rolleyes
*finishes up his coke and starts heading back into the club, but after giving it a second thought, he decides to head back to the apartment instead. He just doesn't have the enthusiasm for groupies tonight, and taking one home with Mir there could turn awkward* stare
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:28 am

-after sleeping on the roof all night, she finally comes down, dew glistening off her body, and heads into her room to get ready for the day. Once she does, she gets on her bike and heads to the Upper GGG and responsibility-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:00 pm

*appears near the whiskey shelves User Image*
*proceeds to tuck bottles of jack under her arm*
*counting aloud as she goes*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:07 pm

[[Study break]]

Zephit entered the bar, yawned loudly, and then stretched; having just woken up not too long ago from a long night of work. The less enjoyable half of his work where he actually served as a butler, rather than a sidekick. After making so much noise he quietly approached the bar and took a seat. As if to remain unnoticed, despite it all.

"Hello, scary lady." He said softly to Leko, not wanting to exert himself speaking up.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:08 pm

{{Naughty naughty Leko. whee Just what mischievous mayhem are you up to this time? twisted }}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:20 pm

((User Image emergency stock is low User Image))

*waves behind her head, not looking up with her grabbing hand*
You think 5 would be enough right?
I mean what emergency requires more than 5... User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:24 pm

"What if you drop one during the emergency, but you still needed five?" Zephit answered honestly, not entirely sure what Leko was talking about. In fact, he wasn't sure what she was doing either, because his eyes were too blurry to focus on the bottles.

"Take at least seven, and then you should be safe."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:27 pm

zephite
"Take at least seven, and then you ****** be safe."

SEVEN!? User Image
That's a damn holy number!

*summons a RN device and turns whipping at him,
testing his cat like reflexes User Image*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Zephit generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 17!

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:30 pm

"A holy number?" Zephit started to yawn again, before getting hit in the chest with the RN device. Luckily the button hit him. So, despite being winded, Zephit still managed to generate a penalty.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games