Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Miro, Gwee wouldn't eat you.

I do not eat people. *pauses* Or pets. Velcore says eating pets is bad.

*nods to Zephit* I think I should go home. I'm getting pretty tired.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:42 pm

*narrows his eyes at Miro's question*
Nau stare
*waves to Kits and Zephit, leading Miro to the office*
Aluve'~

Bye-bye~ blaugh
*goes with Ryzan into the office, but pops back out for a moment while he does the security scans and tosses a dark chocolate creme to the dragon mrgreen , then quickly ducks back into the office to follow Ryzan downstairs*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 pm

"Well lets go then." Zephit rose from his stool, groaning softly in pain, before offering out a hand to Kits. "You'll have to lead the way."

Then he looked up at Ryzan and Miro leaving. "Goodnight to both of you. I hope to see you again."
Kits Rose generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Good night, Ryzan and Miro.

*catches the chocolate in his mouth and happily carries it back to Kits*

Wait until we get home, Gwee. I'm not waiting for you if you stop to eat.

*stands up* All right. *takes Zephit's hand and they walk outside*

((oops...))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:50 pm

(( Way to score Kits! User Image ))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 am

*She made sure to set her alarm this morning so she wouldn't sleep too late. She has to make a doctor's appointment like she promised Dame. Calling earlier in the morning gives her a better chance of getting in to see someone quickly. whee

Of course, her husband is already gone. Ever since they got back from Italy, she's barely seen him. stare All last weekend he was gone due to 9-11 memorials and ceremonies…work related. stare She understands having to work and can respect having a commitment to what you do, but she also can't help starting to wonder if he'd rather work than see her or spend any time with her. neutral She's seen him once since they got back from Italy…once. stare They haven't even shared a meal together in weeks. He used to take her out. neutral He used to want to see her. sad What could she have possibly done to make him not even want to spend time with her? User Image

Pushing all that out of her mind for the time being, she knows it's best to just focus on the task at hand…finding out what the heck is going on with her. neutral She places a call to the doctor's office and is pleased to hear she can get in today. User Image Calling early was THE thing to do and she makes a latte for herself to bring with. User Image She grabs her handbag, goes out her private entrance, unlocks and gets into her orange lamborghini and leaves for the doctor's office. User Image *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:29 am

*wanders around her room*
*passes the barbie dream house multiple times*
*this time, stops and kneels down peering inside*
*grabs DS out, and the x-runnies start to approach*
Back off evil
*they both put their ears down and cower away*
*looks DS over then says that Germanic name at it about 27 times*
neutral *sighs and sets him in the jeep*
*decides to take a walk with him outside so she can think about wtf happened the other day*
*good thing that jeep can off road* pirate
*the prunny sneaks out when she opens the back* User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:39 am

Hauk came in through the front doors of the bar and checked his watch. He was running a little late for inventory checks but not like the guys in the club would kill him over it. He had been doing better now that Kat was home from from Japan and had explained the situation to him. Granted it was a lot to sink in but overall he was glad she did tell him all the details. After she had told him they had kept silent for a bit. Hauk so much of thinking about everything he was just told and Kat waiting on his answer.

In the end he took hold of her hands and said he was thankful everything went well and that she was able to make it back home safe and sound. He also didn't blame her for not telling him the actual situation because of what his reaction might have been from past experience. But it didn't excuse the fact that she felt she had to keep it from him the way she did to keep his temper in check and leaving him to find out the way he did with the note. He explained to her how he felt after reading the note and how he was afterwords between his time of keeping himself busy and the training sessions. He thought they were far along enough in their relationship that they didn't need to hold back anything from each other. After a bit more talking they decided to try and be more open in their serious discussions like this and spent the rest of yesterday doing errands around town.

He goes behind the bar to grab a bottled water and pulled out his phone to send Kat a quick text. Asking if she wanted to have a late dinner tonight at Chatty Kathy's or go out to the drive-thru movies after he was done with work. Hitting send he puts his phone in his pocket again and goes over to the side entrance into the club.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:53 am

Liada opened up the door of her private entrance from her chambers and looked around. Seeing that no one was around she smiled wickedly and stepped out to play with her new special whip. Give it a few cracks here and there and break it in. User Image

Stepping out a few paces she makes sure she has plenty of space and lifts her arm to position to give the first throw. She failed to see Leko coming out from her room with the DS driving along and when Liada threw her arm back the whip grabbed hold of the toy jeep with DS and all. So when Liada gave her arm a good flick the jeep/DS came flying from behind her and was released halfway down the parking lot. User Image What the ********>
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:07 pm

*Well…now she knows. neutral After her doctor's appointment, she had to stop and fill a couple of prescriptions and doesn't really know what to do or think. Shock would be a good word for it and an entire combination of very mixed emotions. This really isn't the type of thing you text someone about, nor say on the telephone. This is one of those serious face to face conversation type things.

She pulls into the park lot and catches a pink blur out of the corner of her eye coming straight for her car. User Image She comes to a screeching halt. Looking both ways, she doesn't see anything. User Image User Image Shrugging that off, she steps on the accelerator and doesn't realize she's practically run the pink jeep and DS over… missing them by barely an inch.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:11 pm

User Image User Image
DS!? scream
User Image User Image
*another bought of bad luck hits*
User Image PSY!! User Image
*Opens a portal about as fast as is possible and flings herself to the spot the jeep landed - upright mind you* evil
*scoops up the jeep and lets out a sigh of relief*
*bites her thumb at Psy's car then nearly trips over her own feet running back to Lia*
*through all the excitement she forgets to close that portal entrance*
*reaches Lia*
What the hell!! scream
Man! why the hell is a DOLL so damn hard to protect! User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Liada ears fall flat on her head as she sees Psy coming full throttle in her car and almost run over the jeep and DS. She shut her eyes when she thought it was all over for the poor toy and so she didn't see Leko until she ran into her making her sprawl out and thwack the whip again. With a loud crack the whip opened a portal right next to Leko's and in all the turmoil they neglected to see that the two portals merged right near the private entrance to TES and Ryzan's chambers. Holy s**t on a stick! Why on earth is that out here after all the craziness that happened to Draa before!? Chances are at this point he probably got thrown into the lake my Kathy's! User Image

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:20 pm

*While getting out of her car, she thinks she hears someone yell her name and she turns around User Image but doesn't see anyone. User Image She furrows her brow as she scans the area…nothing. User Image Shrugging that one off too, she takes her handbag and prescriptions, does the security measures at her private entrance and locks the door behind her.*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:26 pm

*is oblivious to the swirling merged vortex now hanging outside of Vixtul's back door*
*presses her temple*
Are you insane! No one is out here this time of day usually!
I needed to think! scream
Half of my room is too disrupting to think in! User Image
I thought it would be good to get him out anyway!
Those x-runnies are scheming!

*hold the jeep tightly*
doppelgänger indeed... User Image
I'm going back in now..
Need to secure this damn doll! stressed

*marches back into her room and slams the back door behind her*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:35 pm

stressed I came out here to play with this....She gestures to her whip holding it up in the air and shakes it a little. Because I thought NO ONE WAS OUT HERE! scream How was I supposed to know this would happen!? Lek-gahhhh... User Image Her mood ruined. Liada goes to put away her toy heading back into her own room. Neither of the girls noticed the big merger portal of doom in all their anger.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games