Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Changing forms can at times have an effect on one's speaking ability. My illusions typically do not interfere with the target's speech, though that is sometimes rather unfortunate.

*eyes Zephit a moment when he offers to protect Miro, trying to determine whether he said that out of being gentlemanly or for some other purpose*
I assure you, protecting yathrin is a waste of time and energy. rolleyes She will have you chasing ghosts that do not exist.

Also, "adventures" is rather vague. Some use the word "adventurer" in my world to mean those who go through great lengths and often dangerous situations in hopes of gaining wealth of some sort, be it in knowledge, armor, or coin.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Gasp! Dragon is after my chocolate! gonk Must hide better ninja
:: pulls hat down over eyes ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:40 pm

*nods* When I turn into a cat, I can't talk like a human.

*hops down onto the counter* Chocolate? Where? *sniffs around, completely oblivious to Miro's fear of him*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:43 pm

"Protecting people is never a waste of energy." Zephit said, finally pulling himself off the counter to sit up straight. His expression was serious, lacking in the usual boyish innocence. "If Miro needed me to chase ghosts for her, I'd happily do it. I'll protect everyone I can."

"That is what Adventure man says all the time. I don't know what else to call him, really. He doesn't need money, but we go out dealing with all sorts of things to keep people safe. Usually he spends more money than we make. I dunno which people we are really saving either, since we never meet them, but keeping people safe is a good job, no matter who they are." Zephit blushed lightly, feeling dumb for not being able to explain himself better.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:01 pm

No chocolate here! No Miro here either ninja
There's nothing here ninja
Well, there's a floor here. It would be weird if there was no floor sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:04 pm

*tilts head to the side as he looks down at Miro* What is a Miro?

Protecting everyone is a nice thought, but it's impossible.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:10 pm

*can't help but roll his eyes at Zephit's ambitious proclamation about protecting everyone within his abilities to protect*
That is my point. rolleyes She does not -need- it. There is no sense expelling the effort meaninglessly. And as Kits has pointed out, trying to protect everyone is impossible. It is best to focus on those with a genuine need rather than simply trying to protect everyone and anyone.

*his phone alerts him of a new text message and he digs it out of his pocket to check. It's just a short message from Tes saying lunch is ready. He sighs and tucks his phone away once more.*
Yathrin... I need to be heading downstairs shortly and my dear m'ranndii and I have a favor to ask of you.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Miro is Miro, but don't tell the dragon ninja
:: pops up when Ryzan mentions needing a favor ::
Someone isn't dead, are they? gonk
You should tell Miro about dead people immediately gonk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 13!

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:17 pm

((Miro rolls crying ))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:18 pm

"Miro seems like she needs it." Zephit mentioned quietly, choosing to ignore the criticism about his idea. What was wrong protecting everyone he could? Even if they didn't really need his help, being there for people was a good quality. Heroes protected people, no matter the cost, and he wanted to be a hero too.

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 pm

(( Lucky for Miro Leko isn't here atm to pop her away into a portal with me rofl ))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:23 pm

She doesn't really need it, Zephit. Miro is stronger than she seems. I think. sweatdrop

Miro is Miro? *sits and scratches his head with a back paw*

*covers her mouth as she yawns*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:33 pm

She certainly is no warrior, jhal she can take a hit better than mzilst pure casters... like myself stare And believe me, if ever she -were- in a situation that she truly did need protection, clerics have no trouble whatsoever finding people willing to put themselves in harm's way for them... even willing to die for them rolleyes

*finishes off his glass and stands, walking around the counter to clean it out*
If you are quite finished playing with the dragon, yathrin, I would like to return to my quarters now.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:36 pm

((Miro will just have to remember to be whisked away some other time 3nodding ))

Miro wasn't playing with the dragon gonk Miro was hiding from it so it wouldn't eat her eek Does Miro get to stay in Draa's room this time? mrgreen The bed looks more comfy than the couch 3nodding

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:37 pm

"There are people who would die for Miro?" Zephit tilted his head, assuming that she must be really important. Though it was hard to believe with the way she acted. He always thought she was just as clueless as him, if not more.

"You look tired, Kits. Want me to take you home for the night?" Zephit asked, not wanting her to walk back by herself.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games