Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Yes it was. sweatdrop It was pretty sweltering outside this summer. Definitely glad for cooler temps. 3nodding *leans down and kisses her briefly* I'm sure it was good for business. lol But I bet this nice weather will bring a whole crop of customers too. 3nodding Especially with the apple picking. xd
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Definitely. *grins at him* We're getting a lot of families with smaller children now, to see how apples are grown and harvested. I even found an old-fashioned cider press so we can do demonstrations for them. cat_3nodding They can even drink the cider after they see it being made. cat_xd

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:32 pm

emotion_kirakira -bats her eyelashes at him- Because I can. emotion_yatta -stares at the clasp- Damn thing! -slips it up and over her head instead- There we go! Problem solved. -she hangs it up and looks at him- HI! biggrin -bounces on the balls of her feet- How are youuuuuu? -grins at him before leading him around to the side of the couch so she can rush at him and knock him onto it- lol -giggles insanely- xd -and pounces on him- Hi. xd I've got a seeeecret. -singsongy-
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Ooooh that will most definitely draw a crowd, love. 3nodding I'd like to see that demonstration myself. lol xd

rodenrock

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm all right. I'm making spaghetti for dinner. Just have to cook the pasta and garlic bread if you want some. I've had the sauce cooking all day.

*falls over when she pounces on him* Ah! Hey! eek What was that for? Wait, what kind of secret? emotion_eyebrow
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:46 pm

It does. It's a pretty interesting demonstration, at least the first time. cat_3nodding It's kind of to help people see where their food comes from, that kind of thing. *looks up to see that they're at Karrie's house*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:48 pm

-grins at him cheshirely as she straddles him and sits down on his lap, running her fingertips up and down his chest ending with her hands slipping up into his hair and leaning in close- A secrety kinda secret. twisted -she leans back and looks at him through her lashes- twisted
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:51 pm

That's a good thing to learn about for kids. 3nodding I'd think, at least. I'm no expert. lol *sees Mitri coming down the street in the other direction* Oh hey! Look. *points* There's Mitri. biggrin

rodenrock

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 pm

That doesn't explain very much... lol You know, you're really not good at keeping secrets.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 pm

xp I am some secrets. xp -sticks her tongue out then uses it to lick his lips and kiss him- I kept our secret. -says against his lips and murmurs into another kiss- For a while... sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 pm

*waves to Mitri, who waves back* It is. It's a big thing right now, making sure kids know how food is made so they don't think it just appears in the stores. Or something like that anyway. cat_lol *doesn't think anything of Mitri being there, since he's at Karrie's a lot anyway*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm

It's the "a while" part that gets you. lol It depends on how excited you are about it, I guess. razz

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm

*nods and smiles and waves at Mitri as well* lol, Well, its a good fad for you, at least, right? xd Especially with all those apple trees. rofl
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Yeah. We've sold a lot more apples since the cider press arrived. cat_lol At least I don't have to try to figure out how to preserve so many this year. People are buying a lot before they even make it to the kitchens to be used! We may not have planned on having those trees, but I'm definitely taking advantage of them now! cat_xd

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:04 pm

mad -gives him a dry look- Just shut up and kiss me. xp -Karrie chuckles and thinks about it a moment as dame grows more and more impatient, before finally kissing her back- -they kiss a few seconds before dame whispers in between the kisses- Your. . . birthday...is....tomorrow... -she groans quietly into a particularly good kiss and starts kissing his neck, continuing to whisper against it- What do you want? xd
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games