Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Zephit followed Liada excitedly, picking up his lance as she pulled him into the office. Then he wandered behind her with boiling excitement until they were in her quarters.

"O-of course." He put his weapon down carefully, then stripped out of his clothes haphazardly. Taking off everything but his necklace and his boxers. Then, crawling into bed next to her, he wrapped an arm around her. "I wouldn't miss time with you for the world."

He smiled honestly, pulling her tightly against him, and gave her a sweet 'goodnight' kiss.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:17 pm

She couldn't help but sigh and giggle at his kid like attitude. When he kissed her she caressed his face and turned around to snuggle up with her back against his front and laid her arm over his holding her. Good night Zeph, remember any funny business and I kick you to the couch. Snuggling against him more she soon got drowsy hearing his heartbeat. Eventually she fell asleep. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 pm

"A promise is a promise, silly." Zephit whispered to Liada, resting his head on the pillows with exhaustion. It was the most comfortable he had ever been. Not excited, scared, or even curious, but just honestly comfortable. He wanted to nod about it, to make it a certain fact, but it was all just too nice to ruin. A couple moments passed and he too was asleep with her.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Liada Trovaras
(( See this is what happens when Icy is gone for long periods of time, she misses the best episodes of the soap operas. rofl ))
{{Best? Pft! If it doesn't have me in it, then it's not the "best" talk2hand }}

*after he and Ryzan have lunch in the JD and spend a while talking about what to do about Draa over dessert, the two realize that they kind of just left Draa in the forest.*
.... I'm sure he came back on his own....

*after finishing up dessert and paying for their food, they wander back over to the bar, finding the portal closed and Draa no where in sight.*
... maybe he went back to the apartment? sweatdrop

*Though convinced Draa is perfectly capable of taking care of himself, Ryzan insists that they go out and find him stare They exit out the back of the bar and get into the car, driving off to the forest to save on all the walking they're going to have to do trying to find that river on their own*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:23 pm

(Would it even be wise to post here, at a time of the day when I'm the most likely to use the word and the least willing to RN due to not having the creativity to come up with a plausible scenario for my character willingly doing the punishments at this time of day? I wrote my character's entire species as a race of people for whom becoming powerless is equivalent to taking away a baby's favorite toy while it's playing or it's bottle while it's hungry. They're basically helpless if anything happens to their powers as most displays of skill, unless stolen or acquired through absorption, are actually borrowed from a being who has the knowledge needed.

Rei actually has skills she could use to live on her own, but most of her fellow Makaijin do not and survive entirely on the abilities and skills of beings in other worlds.)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:04 am

Rei Inaba
(Would it even be wise to post here, at a time of the day when I'm the most likely to use the word and the least willing to RN due to not having the creativity to come up with a plausible scenario for my character willingly doing the punishments at this time of day? )

((In answer to your question, it simply depends upon the gamble you are willing to take. One must weigh the risk and determine if they will take the plunge or have enough funds to pay the fine. If you are vehemently opposed to doing the RN or paying the fineā€¦don't post.))

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:10 am

Palmira Pavani
Rei Inaba
(Would it even be wise to post here, at a time of the day when I'm the most likely to use the word and the least willing to RN due to not having the creativity to come up with a plausible scenario for my character willingly doing the punishments at this time of day? )

((In answer to your question, it simply depends upon the gamble you are willing to take. One must weigh the risk and determine if they will take the plunge or have enough funds to pay the fine. If you are vehemently opposed to doing the RN or paying the fineā€¦don't post.))
(My bad... it's just that there were no hush words when I made a character for whom being powerless would feel the same for her as being without eyes and hands would be for us.)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:22 am

Rei Inaba
(My bad... it's just that there were no hush words when I made a character for whom being powerless would feel the same for her as being without eyes and hands would be for us.)

(( Then pick a different character. How many do you have now? 4? 6? ))

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 am

Palmira Pavani
Rei Inaba

(( Then pick a different character. How many do you have now? 4? 6? ))
(Just the one, the rest I retired, killed off, or pulled.)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:30 am

((Rei you also don't need to RP out any of the RNs you know - you can simple do what they say, and in the case of the baptism we can work something out and in the case of serving drinks you just need to change your wardrobe to the uniform but you don't need to RP out that you changed your clothes, you can even OCC that the character is in fact not wearing the wardrobe. The point is to be fun and all we want is that the rules are followed, not to piss anyone off. We RP them to be fun, if you don't find RPing them to be fun then don't; just do what they say and be done with it, or pay the fine.))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:30 am

(( Rei, NOBODY has immunity. Not even Psyzapp. ))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:39 am

lady leko-chan
((Rei you also don't need to RP out any of the RNs you know - you can simple do what they say, and in the case of the baptism we can work something out and in the case of serving drinks you just need to change your wardrobe to the uniform but you don't need to RP out that you changed your clothes, you can even OCC that the character is in fact not wearing the wardrobe. The point is to be fun and all we want is that the rules are followed, not to piss anyone off. We RP them to be fun, if you don't find RPing them to be fun then don't; just do what they say and be done with it, or pay the fine.))
(oh, I thought they were all in-story XD)

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:42 am

Rei Inaba
lady leko-chan

((oh nono - they don't need to be at all, it just kind of evolved that way. Does that help you then?))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:48 am

lady ayami chan
Rei Inaba
lady leko-chan

((oh nono - they don't need to be at all, it just kind of evolved that way. Does that help you then?))
(It does. Though there are probably still RNs I'd bribe out of, knowing I don't have to do the things in story helps)

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:55 am

Rei Inaba
lady ayami chan
Rei Inaba
lady leko-chan

(It does. Though there are probably still RNs I'd bribe out of, knowing I don't have to do the things in story helps)

((I'll do my best to tell you how to meet the requirements without RPing if it comes about okay? - Most are pretty straight forward.))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games