Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:57 pm

She smiled at Icy and happily went to the fridge to pull out a water. Not a problem hun, I'm glad you enjoyed the ceremony. We used to do those all the time in Ireland but they are out of date a little. Seeing Kat and Hauk walk up she places the drink in front of her when she sits down and then hands Icy the bottled water. She sees Zephit walk in from the portal and sits at the bar. Heading up to him she smiles at him. Hey you, can I get you something?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Sakura walked from the portal and got herself a drink before seating herself at the bar and taking a sip as she thought over the events.

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:01 pm

She smiled her thanks at Liada and took a sip of her drink before turning back to Hauk.

"Well, I can guarantee it won't be too much longer, that's for sure. lol "

She chuckled and turned to Icy. "Well, Icy...don't we just look fabulous as always? biggrin "
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:04 pm

"You would be nice." Zephit smiled wider, standing a little to kiss Liada's cheek. Then he sat back down, a light blush from the realization of their pretty large audience. Public affection was much weirder when it was so public.

"For now I'll take some water." He said quietly, setting his lance next to him against the bar.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 pm

*Can't help but to yawn.User Image She looks at the time and sees how early it is. User Image Lately, she's just simply been worn out. stressed She can't explain it and grows more and more concerned each day. User Image This is getting ridiculous and starting to get in the way a lot of different things. stare She misses her husband, due to not being able to wake up at a decent hour to see him off to work and she's starting to get very frustrated. stressed

In order to not ruin the gleeful mood or the celebration, she simply picks up her shield and hammer. Looks around and quietly slips into her office and makes her way downstairs to get this armor off and go to bed. neutral *
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:07 pm

She smiles when Zeph kisses her and pulls him back for a deeper kiss like she showed him last night. Sure thing cutie, be right back. Grabbing Kat's booty she goes to make a drink for herself and Zephit.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:07 pm

*is disappointed to see that everyone is just drinking and there's no food* stressed
Guess we'll have to get our own... stare
*drags Ryzan over to the Jade Dragon, despite his objections to it, having wanted to socialize instead* crying
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Hauk nods and just lets Kat be in her element for a bit. There would be plenty of time for them to talk when they got downstairs. When Liada comes back with his beer he nods in thanks and opens it up, taking a swig.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:11 pm

*lands in a bar stool*
*sprawls out over the bar counter*
When will these events cease!? gonk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Zephit blushed profusely after Liada pulled him into a second kiss. It brought back all those improper thoughts from the night before, like biting her neck. When she walked off, he looked away, catching sight of Ryzan being drug into the Jade Dragon.

"Bye, bye, Ryzan!" He shouted, giving the fancy elf a small wave.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:16 pm

*After she locked the door, she took off one piece of armor at a time dropping each piece as she goes to the bedroom. She yawns again as she haphazardly half puts on her lingerie. She just slips slowly into bed, flops on her pillow and is practically asleep when her head connects.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Seeing Leko sprawled over the counter she wanders over and tilts her head slightly. "Have you been busy lately too then Leko? I didn't realize there were so many events lately" she said curious as to what she had missed.

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 pm

*looks over at Kat curiously, arching a brow at her. After a few moments, she stood up and walked over to Kat, still eying her curiously. Smiling, she reached over and grabbed Kat's booty before returning to her seat, answering her question along the way*

Why thank you hon. 4laugh Constantine, my cross-dressing-self-proclaimed-husband-to-be picked this out on my latest conquest this past weekend. 3nodding If putting up with him means free shopping sprees, then he can stay in Flame's place for as long as I can take it.

*snickers as she opens her water to sip from it, instead turning to see Psy leave without a word. Arching her brow, she made a mental note to make time to talk to Psy and see what she's been doing lately. Taking a long swallow from her bottle, she looks around at the bustle of the bar, returning her attention to Kat*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:23 pm

*looks up at Sakura through her hair and over her arm*
That damn angels been doing baptisms like it's going out of style gonk
or however that saying goes...
I think I'm just drained User Image
Perhaps I need to go start my night cap a little early... User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:23 pm

She laughed, "Not a damn thing wrong with free shopping sprees. xd Of course, I think Hauk's eyes about glazed over on my last shoe shopping foray. whee "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games