Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:59 pm

*tackleglomps Kat from across the room*
*then summons a spoon to test the purity of the shine on Kat's flame*
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Ah, terini'nestg~ I do not recall ever having seen such elaborate outfits for that kind of ceremony, rilu'oh Liada is quite a unique being.

*smiles and waves at katana as she enters*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:00 pm

*just as she finished her drink, Kat walked into the bar. Taken aback, she blinked a few times, coming to her senses and tossing her can in the trash*

Well, well. I guess it is true what they say,"Speak of the devil and they shall appear." How was your trip?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Yeah... still alive... for now stare
*glares over at Psyzapp*
Didn't Mir just get baptized?

Why would Mir need to be baptized? confused
*shrug* Can't say I was really paying attention.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:05 pm

She was glad she had set her glass down since she was hugged on both sides by Leko and Liada. Once they were done with her she grinned at them both.

"The vodka is just fine straight, and the trip went just fine, Icy, thanks for asking. biggrin "

She waved at Ryzan in greeting and went around to have a seat at the bar.

"So, what time we kicking this party off? I can't guarantee how long I'll be up before jet lag takes me over. lol "
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:06 pm

{{Sorry to interrupt! I just have a quick question, though. Do you all know if I RNed for the I Am pose once or twice? Kits thought it was twice, and I wanted to check with you guys.}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:07 pm

((I'll get back to you on that rofl ))
*pleased to see everyone making this happen*
*Counts around and sees they still need dame*
I hope dame makes it too User Image
it'll be a nice full crew!

*claps with wild anticipation*
I'm ready when everyone else is User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:08 pm

((pg.1 tells all - and i'm pretty sure you have bartending twice - I keep it updated on pg.1 for all your reference needs))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Liada looked at her watch and noted the time. It was getting late and she didn't want the others to hold up on her account. Well Dame is the only one who hasn't shown up but...we really can't put this off for longer. If everyone is fine with it we can head off to the forest now. Stepping out into the middle of the bar she opens a large portal leading to the spot next to the river in the forest. Turning to face everyone she gave a big smile. Thank you everyone for being here first of all, this means a lot to me. Anyone who would like to attend along with the MW ladies and myself please follow us through this portal. Single file please and no shoving. She steps aside and holds out an arm to let everyone through first.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:13 pm

*tries to drag Leko in*
Hell no! I don't use other's portals while drinking! talk2hand
I'll take my own ride thank you User Image

*Leko vanishes*
stressed *follows Lia*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:15 pm

*nods at Kat, giving her a small smile when she responds. On the one hand, she wanted to ask Kat why exactly she returned to Japan, but on the other hand she felt as though if it had anything to do with her former life, she wouldn't have told anyone in the first place. Pushing those thoughts back, she turned her attention to the ladies in the bar, wondering if they would indeed be in full attendance that night. Crossing one leg over the other, she waited and listened to the various conversations, idly bouncing her leg. Soon, Liada opened a portal and asked everyone to file in single line to the forest. Falling in line, she waited her turn to enter the portal*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:17 pm

{{thank you. Yeah, I've been checking that page the past couple of days. But since Kits thought I had rolled I Am twice, I still wanted to double check on here. She's usually right about this kind of stuff.}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:18 pm

((It's hard to keep track when there are as many RN's as there have been lately. sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 pm

*takes Tes by the arm and leads him over to the portal*
Why do I have to go? gonk
What would you do otherwise? rolleyes
...... uh...
Exactly talk2hand
*takes a step back and guides Tes into the portal first, then follows after him*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:20 pm

She finished off her drink and set her glass in the sink before heading into the portal. On one hand, she was glad to see all the ladies in attendance, sans dame, but on the other hand, she was jet lagged and just wanted to crawl into her bed. She was glad her business in Japan was over and complete, and looked forward to having what she hoped would be a normal life from here on out.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games