Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm sure those vines are venomous by now stare
They should be purified before you borrow them Psy...
Who knows WHAT type of scars they would burn into you User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:31 pm

*decides since they're doing a "cleansing" ritual that alcohol would have to wait until afterwards, settling with a Jones lemon soda. Popping the top, she giggles at Psy, Ayami and Leko. Taking a sip, she moves the can out of the way to return Liada's hug*

Thank you love. heart Everyone looks wonderful as well. It would be nice to have all the ladies here, b/c you'll never find elements as hot as us. twisted

*laughs and takes another sip from her drink, moving from behind the counter to take a seat on one of the stools. Curious about what she heard about Kat, she turned back to Liada*

Kat's on a trip? Did she go to see her mom again? confused

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Liada giggled as she sees the banter between Aya and Leko. Well I think Psy can be just as venomous as Leko. So I don't think it would matter what would happen if you didn't cleanse them Aya.

Turning to Icy she thinks carefully on how to word it. She didn't think Kat made it public knowledge to everyone about her trip if she didn't tell Hauk the truth. Well according to Hauk she went to Japan. I know she's been a little homesick there.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Kat went to Japan? User Image Well I do know she's been wanting to go back and check on things over there. I hope she's having a good time. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:38 pm

*releasess Leko, while keeping an eye on her* User Image
I'm actually very excited about this Lia User Image
Perhaps you could help me do a proper incantation during the event?
Since this seems to be a more interactive and elemental cleaning User Image

*Leko suddenly has more shine that she's nursing*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:39 pm

*enters the main bar with Tes and Draa in tow and is surprised not only by the amount of patrons, but also their attire*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Was there a theme party I was not informed of? sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 15!

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:40 pm

((f-me why does Ayami use that damn word!! stare ))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Well I was hoping you would ask about that Aya, I kinda had something small here from home that I've always kept in my heart. Here lemme go over the lyrics with you. Pulling out a piece of paper Liada gets close to the angel and idly waves at Ryzan as he enters.

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:48 pm

((User Image umm.... User Image))

*reads over the paper and nods in comprehension and agreement*
This is very insightful and deep. User Image
I agree this is the most appropriate User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:48 pm

{{Jeez... people really like getting baptized lately. Need me to have Mir baptize Ayami? rofl }}

*both he and Draa are looking none-too-pleased with having to come upstairs, himself especially annoyed with having to act like Draa's crutch, pretty sure he can very well walk on his own stare As soon as they reach chairs, he lets Draa down on one and pulls up another for himself*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Japan.......?! eek Homesick.....?! eek

*sits there wide-eyed for a few moments, running through her memory bank to reveal any recollection of Kat mentioning living in Japan. Then it hit her: Kat's former partner/lover, who "L" sent down to check on the mole dame, was still living in Japan and the two used to live together. The reason she'd forgotten was b/c she scrapped that whole disastrous business to the far recesses of her mind, not wanting to remember that time or the events that were born from it. Sighing slightly, she pinched the bridge of her nose and sipped her drink, looking up at Liada with a small smile*

Ah, I forgot she spent some time there. I'm sure she's fine, and homesick sounds about right.

*turns when the dark elves enter the bar and smiles a bit weakly at them*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm

*Grins at Ryzan, shoving Draa aside, while almost hitting TES with the hammer strapped to her back. She hugs Ryzan briefly kissing both sides of his face explaining.* Oh no, Ryzan. Liada is being "reborn" through baptism. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:50 pm

((retroposting for the afternoon.....))

Kat pulled up to her private entrance and got out, pulling her suitcase out along with her. She was tired from the flight, and entered her quarters. She dropped her things in her bedroom and pulled out her phone to check her messages. She winced inwardly when she saw there was a baptism scheduled for Liada for tonight and sighed heavily. She looked at her bed longingly, and then trudged off to the shower. She would just have to catch up with Hauk later and let him know how things went while she was over in Japan. But for now, she had a baptism to get ready for.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Fortified with strong coffee from her kitchen, she got dressed for the baptism and then grabbed her keys and phone, tucking her phone inside her top for the time being. After locking up, she made her way upstairs and smiled at the group assembled.

"Evenin', ya'll....have I missed anything good while I was gone?" She was glad for the contacts she had in, hoping they would disguise her fatigue well enough until she could crawl her tired a** back into bed and sleep for a day. She went over and grabbed the vodka from the freezer, pouring a healthy amount over ice in a lowball glass and took a large sip.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm glad you like it Aya. I thought it would fit best since I am surrounded by all my dear friends. I think we can wait a few more minutes to see if Kat and Dame show up. Looking over to Icy she gives a nod. Suspecting that Icy knew something she didn't but wouldn't being it up in mixed company. I hope she's having a good time too. I haven't heard from her all week so I don't know if she'll be making it or not.

Turning to Ryzan she goes to hug him. You guys are more than welcome to come with us! I have Hauk and Anira waiting for us at the forest where we're gonna have it. User Image She eyes Draa still a little banged up it seems and gives him a small smile. Good to see you still live Draa.

Hearing some rushed walking she saw Kat walk in and practically flew to hug her. KATANA! Oh I'm so glad you're here! And you look spicy as always! Can I get you something to go with that vodka?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games