Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5338 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:23 pm

He decided to try a few new things, all of which tasted horrible, before putting his glass and all the bottles back up. Then he walked back around the bar, taking a seat and pulling out some paper to doodle on. It seemed like today was going to be really quiet, for whatever reason.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Zephit looked up at the time, before hearing his stomach growl for more food. Casually he got up from the bar and head back out into town. With any luck he'd find a new place to eat, but he'd probably settle for an old, safe experience.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:55 pm

*made her way upstairs, taking each step carefully and as though it was purposeful*
*Upon reaching the bar she stands tall and statuesque*
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:57 pm

A portal opens up and Liada looks around the bar. She was a few minutes early but she figured it would be good to start here in case people needed to be portaled to the woods. She got the text from Anira saying she found the river and squeed with glee. Once she got the exact location she was ready to go. Hauk was a big help with getting her certain items from the storage unit they had downtown and he loaned her his Triton. She then hears Ayami come up and her eyes shine in amazement. Oh my godess Ayami you look fabulous!

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:03 pm

*turns and smiles at Lia, the gold polished surfaces catching any stray sun light slipping in*
Thank you so much User Image you did a marvoulous job in your integration as well.
Leko... stare Leko isn't taking this as seriously...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:07 pm

*another portal opens across from Lia*
*a gleeful Leko hops out*
User Image *spins and gallivants around on claws feet*

She thinks she's Taurus or something stare

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Raising an eyebrow Liada couldn't help but roll her eyes and smile at the angel. Since when does she ever take anything seriously? She is the essence of life itself. And life is crazy. She turns to see the succubus come through her portal and suppresses a laugh. Biting her lip she looks back to Aya. Well, This is about as crazy as it gets. You look great Leko. rofl
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:11 pm

*Extremely excited to be part of the event for Liada's "renewal" she did some MAJOR shopping and had armor custom made just for this blessed event. Determined to do Liada proud, she puts the final touches on her makeup, straps on her huge hammer, grabs her custom designed shield and makes her way up to the main bar.

She grin as she enters.* User Image Buona Sera.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:14 pm

*is grabbed by the horn from Ayami*
evil
behave....
User Image Ohhh Psy is shiney! User Image
*both smile at Psy, Leko head slightly yanked down*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Hearing a slight clash of armor Liada turns to see Psy come in, wearing full viking regalia and jumps up and down excitedly. Psy that's fantastic! Also if Hauk wasn't dating Kat and you weren't married Hauk'd be all over you in that getup. rofl

Liada Trovaras

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:18 pm

*comes upstairs and enters the bar, seeing the ladies have started to gather. Smiling, she walks behind the counter to grab something to drink before they head out*

Good evening all. heart
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 pm

*Grins at Liada sweetly.* User Image I don't know if Hauk will even recognize me in this. *Snickers.* lol Maybe Kat will have to borrow this. *Starts to laugh.* rofl

User Image Oh Icy…you look just lovely! xd

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:22 pm

User Image *nods at Icy with approval*
Don't mind Leko she's already plenty "high" on the shine 3nodding
*is lead around by the horn*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm

That reminds me I heard she had to take off on a trip. You think she'll be able to make it here? She was a little sad if Kat couldn't make it but considering the situation Hauk told her she hoped that she just made it home safe at all. Turning to see Icy walk in she smiled and went to give her a hug. Oh that's fabulous Icy! I love the use of the blue! User Image

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm

I like that look on you Leko. I may need to borrow those vines sometime. wink
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5338 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games