Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:42 pm
8/10, kylie, your avi looks like it just got out of the shower...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:44 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201

it's true though. school is torturous.

lmao...I bet. btw, I feel you. heart

feel? >.< (that's how my school is. say something wrong and the rumor spreads to halve the school within halve a day)

huh? what...did I say something wrong?

take a closer look with an 18+ mind. you'll eventually get it.

eek lol...wow....I didn't know Ron could think pervertedly. ^^

what's not to. we learned sex ed at Junior HS (at grade 7). still, students are immature. you say v****a and the boys giggle. you say p***s and the girls giggle. still, education competition is top heavy now. sooner or later, we will see fourth graders memorizing einsteins's works on phyics or maybe shakespear  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:46 pm
dronze

oh really? I didn't realize that....maybe because the bonnet looks like a shower cap? no? lol..oh well. ^^

Dronze - 9.5/10

Ron - you love school don't you? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:48 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
dronze

oh really? I didn't realize that....maybe because the bonnet looks like a shower cap? no? lol..oh well. ^^

Dronze - 9.5/10

i wouldn't say love. i will not marry it. never in my life. i just like the opportunities it gives, such as internships, great clubs and wonderful students. teachers and guidance councelors are horrible though  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:52 pm
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
dronze

Dronze - 9.5/10

i wouldn't say love. i will not marry it. never in my life. i just like the opportunities it gives, such as internships, great clubs and wonderful students. teachers and guidance councelors are horrible though

lmao! you always have the funniest come backs. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:54 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
dronze

Dronze - 9.5/10

hmm, how much blood pressure did i help you lower in the past two days? lol  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:58 pm
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
dronze

Dronze - 9.5/10

lmao! I don't know..wish I could of kept track of it though. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:02 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
dronze

Dronze - 9.5/10

i think this will help. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. should have done it earlier to help dammie release stress and anger. just tell him. follow the instructions on this picture...  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:10 pm
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201

i think this will help. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. should have done it earlier to help dammie release stress and anger. just tell him. follow the instructions on this picture...

lmao! So cute! Omg! Pretty neat. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:12 pm
yes, remember? forbidden and daemon arguing. meanwhile you avoided it by User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. while i told dammie to User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. We told them to shut up, but they responded User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in the end, dammie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
forbidden with him going User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but covered it by saying he had to skate in a park. Mean while, the viewers wereUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:14 pm
Ronzalpha201
yes, remember? forbidden and daemon arguing. meanwhile you avoided it by User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. while i told dammie to User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. We told them to shut up, but they responded User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in the end, dammie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
forbidden with him going User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but covered it by saying he had to skate in a park. Mean while, the viewers wereUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eek OMFG!!!!!!!!!! Those emoticons are so FREAKING cute!!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:16 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201

lmao! So cute! Omg! Pretty neat. ^^

well, i kinda stole them from a forum of my school team website, so dont tell anyone this. oh wait. this is public. damn.  

Ronzalpha201

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:18 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201

yeah. save them if you want to (the links). that's to be thanked for my school's comp-sci and media majors. (thinks to myself about the seniors: smart asses)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:25 pm
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201

yeah. save them if you want to (the links). that's to be thanked for my school's comp-sci and media majors. (thinks to myself about the seniors: smart asses)

Well thank you. ^^ I love them. lol

ok..how about this avi??

User Image  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:29 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201

Well thank you. ^^ I love them. lol

ok..how about this avi??

User Image

you look like an black and white joker's wife with a halo on you. that's all i can say  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games