Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Okay...-dame lays her head back down on his chest, her cheek burning still from embarrassment. She cuddles in and gets comfortable-
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:40 pm

*puts his arm around her, drifting back to sleep pretty quickly* emotion_zzz

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:42 pm

-dame smiles and follows suit-
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:59 pm

*knocks on Kits' door and waits for her to answer, enjoying the cool Fall breeze as it blows through his hair and across his face*

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:05 pm

*puts down the dishes she was drying when Blossom alerts her to somebody coming up the sidewalk. She makes it to the door only a few seconds after Rod knocks and blinks in surprise when she sees it's him* Hi Rod. ^_^ I didn't know you were coming over. cat_confused
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 pm

-after a lovely afternoon catching up with Psy and enjoying the company of her and the babes, she hurries on to Karrie's, worried she be late for the meeting time her, Rod, and Mitri agreed on-

-checking the time, she sees she made it a bit early, perfect...kinda...now hopefully she can keep her mouth shut until they get here... sweatdrop -

-dame lets herself into the house and grins, calling out- Karrie! biggrin I'm back. whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:07 pm

I need your assistance. emotion_awesome Will you please come with me for a bit? biggrin *grins at her in a goofy manner* There's something I need to show you at Karrie's. wink *puts out his arm for her to take*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:09 pm

*calls out* I'm in the kitchen... *stirs the pot of spaghetti sauce that he's had simmering all day*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:13 pm

My... assistance? cat_confused Okay... *grabs her keys from the table near the door* Karrie's? Why there? cat_confused *very confused, takes his arm after closing and locking the door*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Come're, come're! biggrin -walks past the couch and starts unclasping her cape to hang up-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:18 pm

You'll see. xd *he grins at her and they start to walk to Karrie's* Isn't this weather wonderful? *takes a lungful of the crisp air*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:20 pm

All right, I'm coming... *laughs as he puts his spoon down and covers the pot* What's the rush? *walks out to the living room*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:22 pm

*nods* It is. I'm glad it's finally cooling off. This summer was really hot. cat_sweatdrop It was good for business at AS, though. cat_3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:23 pm

-is battling with her clasp, muttering obscenities to it- Can't tell ya yet! xd -grins up at him then looks back down at her clasp- mad

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Then why are you in a rush to get me in here? rolleyes *watches her struggle with the clasp of her cloak for a moment* Need a hand?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games