Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:16 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"They are but...it's nice to be handsome enough to turn heads at least one in a life time. Aki could do that when he was younger. And I mean that younger being in his 60s." he laughed and reached in the frig for a new bottled water knowing he wouldn't be able to get to the other one at the table any time soon, "You've got his genes. You'll be handsome for a very long time, young man."

"And Lucky-san is a good man. Just because he's sick doesn't mean that he's not strong enough to help you out and lend an ear." commented Hiroki as he stabilized himself at the bar. "Mm...I'm glad I have a driver because I don't think I could drive myself."

"After your 3 club concerts, I'd say get some rest but...I think you might be better off just trying to get life back to normal. I've always found that throwing myself a projects I need to do usually gets me back on track." he said as he opened the bottle then felt a buzz at his thigh. His phone?

Pulling the phone out of his pocket he looked at the text. "Ah...Nezumi-san wants me to stop by for dinner. But, I don't think I'll have the time or ability tonight. I'm almost afraid of what he might want to talk about considering the last time we really spoke." He didn't really know what he's say to Nez if in a private situation with him. There had been an opportunity and Hiroki closed the door following....Aki.... He had been such an idiot then. However, he couldn't change the past. And now he had Katsu and he thought he was happy.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

"You think so?" Ko stared into space as if trying to see those posters. They couldn't quite come to his head clearly but he thought that Yuuji might be right. He smiled a little as he tried to bridge that gap in his head. It was difficult when the darkness felt so near to those hidden memories.

He frowned slightly when Yuuji explained how small a home could be, "It would be hard to live without a piano...or keyboard so I guess I couldn't be in a small house could I?" His former world he had a feeling was different from the one he lived in now.

"You think so? Maybe you and Uncle Shou are right. Bad people do bad things. But...why would they have given me to bad people if they did love me so much?" The child certainly had a difficult time with some concepts because his memories were blurred. He was confused. "The Bad people made me very sad and scared. But Uncle Shou and Uncle Naoko make me feel very happy and loved. I'm happy that I have so many Uncles. And now Akihiko-niisan is my Uncle too. I think...I think that before the bad people, I couldn't see my Uncle. That made me sad. I remember being angry. But my uncles are good people. All of them. So...mm...Sometimes I remember a school too but I didn't like it. And I remember how to cook stuff. Uncle Shou can't cook. I remember how to make things so he doesn't starve."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Perhaps they had no choice, Ko-kun?" Yuuji ventured, wondering how he could ever explain what had happened to the boy...
The child had been taken while Hideo had been on his way home from school... so it was no wonder the boy didn't like it.
"If you had just suddenly vanished... and they knew not where to find you... then no doubt they were very worried about you. They are probably still worried. I know I would be... if my son were still with me."

"Let's hope I'm handsome for a while." Akihiko replied with a smirk and a laugh. "My fans might not like it otherwise. But... you're right. I'll have to get things back to normal. Working... singing... I've had too much time to myself and not enough on the job lately. There's an album to promote after all."
Sighing, the musician stood from the sofa, at least able to walk far better than Hiroki seemed to. Yes the young tiger was a tad drunk... but he was used to it to a degree.
"Well if you're not going to dinner with Nezumi-san then perhaps you should find your way back home or... to a nice warm bed, hmm?" Narcissus asked with a wink. "You've certainly had enough liquor for one night."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:56 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"I have no doubt that you will be handsome for a long time." Hiroki said with a slight smile. He prayed that Akihiko wouldn't look like Aki when he got older. Because Hiroki had certainly been attracted to the older man's looks and nature. He closed his eyes for a moment remembering the man. "You'll be quite a looker well into your 70s. Long after I'm gone."

"Yes, I should go home. I wonder if Katsu is home. Maybe I can go to his place...." he murmured and then nodded, "And I don't think I should ever drink that much again."

He looked at his phone again, slowly typing:

I'm sorry Nezumi-san. I cannot make it tonight. But I will be at the New Year's party for Ohayou if you need to speak with me tomorrow night.

After he sent it he pocketed his phone and looked up. "I could use a nice warm bed." Slowly he walked away from the bar towards the door way. Upon opening the door, "Yes, you've an album to promote...I look forward to hearing it live. So I'll be on my way now I guess. If I don't see you at the party tomorrow. I will see you at the club."

As Hiroki walked out the door, he felt a wee bit dizzy but made it to the main hall to see Yamada-san and another older gentleman waiting there. "Ah...Yamada-san. Are you here to pick up Ko-kun?"

"Yes, I was waiting on the butler to find Ko-kun so I can take him home." replied Haru with a polite nod.

Then Hiroki glanced at the other man, who stood close by in a very professional suit.

"Hiroki Asato, I am here on behalf of the Law Office to discuss the Will of Koyasu Aki." said the older man as he bowed before Asato. "We give our deepest sympathy for your recent loss."

Haru remained silent as the two men exchanged formalities. He could tell that Hiroki probably was a little bit tipsy, maybe drunk but the man was trying very hard not to make any major errors.

Inside Asato's head, he was thinking as he bowed. Great...the lawyer shows and I'm drunk. Brilliant Asato. Just brilliant. No rest for the wicked or myself. "Ah...It has been very difficult on us all this past day. I think I'm going to need some coffee if you plan to discuss these matters right now. Koyasu Akihiko is here as well."

"Very Good...I would like to make this go as quickly and as smoothly as possible so we can close these affairs expediently." answered the lawyer as he tugged a bit on the brief case at his side.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

"No choice?" he frowned and sucked in air as if to pout but it was to avoid tears. "I had no choice...too. Until Yamada-san came." His eyes stared off into the pond. "I don't know where I was but it hurt...all the time....and they said that my family was dead. Until Yamada-san made them stop moving. He was red and wet. I could hear his heart beat like the drum. When he pressed my face on his chest. They didn't come to find me so the bad men might be right. They might be gone. Only Yamada-san came. I was so afraid that he might leave me but he didn't. He took me to my Uncle's home."

"Yamada-san is very brave. He wasn't there for me....but he found me. Maybe my family didn't know where to find me? Maybe that's true....I don't know. I don't want to think about scary things." The boy's teeth chattered just a little and he held himself. His fears were very deep but he spoke more this time than he had in the past. Although he could hear the sound of notes flaring up in his head begging him to go play and stop thinking about such scary things.

"I want to play piano now." he said quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Yuuji couldn't help himself. Gently he wrapped Hideo in his arms, hugging the boy against him as soon as he saw that avoidence of tears.
"You won't hurt like that again, Ko-kun... never again." Takagi whispered softly. "Believe me... if they had known were you were... your family would have tried to save you. No parent could give up hope in their child. Such a person isn't worthy to be called a parent, nor to love a boy like you."
He ran his fingers through Ko's hair, holding the child against his chest for a few moments. "You don't have to think about it, Ko-kun. Not until you're ready. Let's go inside, ne? I'm sure Akihiko-kun won't mind you playing his keyboard again."
Instead of leading the boy inside however, Yuuji picked Ko up into his arms, carrying the child instead. "Besides, I'm sure he's eaten by now."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:01 pm
The child sniffled a lot trying not to cry or be any less brave. He wanted to be happy and he snuggled against Yuuji's tummy as he sniffled. "You think so?" he said really quiet as held on to Yuuji. He didn't really talk much but maybe accepted Yuuji's words just a little bit.

"Ok..." Was all he said in response to going inside. He really wanted to play the keyboard. He really wanted to not think of bad things or the monsters that hid in the darkness.

Inside the house, Haru smiled as Yuuji and Ko appeared but he did notice the boy's quiet demeanor and his eyes narrowed slightly. "Daiyoubu?" he asked then glanced up to Yuuji to meet his eyes behind his dark rimmed glasses.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Yuuji didn't push the issue and instead carried the child inside. When he met with Haru however, the man stopped.
"He's fine. Just wants to play piano." carefully he set Ko down. "Go on upstairs while I talk to Yamada-san, ne?" the man asked politely, ruffling the kid's hair. "We'll be up to get you soon and then you can go back to see Shou-san."
Once Ko had gone off to Akihiko's room and the waiting keyboard, Yuuji fixed Haru with his gaze. "Could I speak with you a moment in the kitchen?" he glanced to both Hiroki and the lawyer. "I'll be just a few minutes, then we can get this business done. I'm guessing wherever you left Akihiko would be a good place to go over the will."
Indicating the kitchen, Yuuji walked off in that direction.
As soon as he and Haru were alone however, Takagi dropped his guise of politeness. "Who are you? Really?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Sure...but I can't stay long. I've got a few things to deal with for Shou-sama" Haru said with a push of a finger to his glasses before following Yuuji to the kitchen.

Haru's brow furrowed with the unusual question, "Who am I? You know that answer well enough Yamada Haru. I work for Shou-sama as his assistant." He didn't seem even remotely affected by the change of Yuuji's attitude.

He tilted his head at the odd line of questions, "Why do you ask?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:03 pm

"To the rest of the world that's who you may be." Takagi replied, taking a few steps away from the man before turning and fixing him with his gaze once more. "You found Hideo. He told me that you killed men who were hurting him. That you were 'red and wet' was actually how he put it and something tells me he didn't mean you were covered in wet red paint."
Yuuji didn't trust himself right in front of Yamada. He didn't trust that he could keep himself from physically pressing for an answer.
"What were you doing there to be able to save my son in the first place? No mere assistant would ever have been in such a position."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"I was searching for something." stated Haru as he gazed at Yuuji. "And rather than finding what I was seeking, I found your son instead. So I rescued him. That's all you need to know."

His stance barely changed but he was watchful of the other man. He could tell that Yuuji was more emotional and sometimes that brought about stupidity.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:09 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

The simple kiss on the forehead calmed Ryu's nervous heart. He wasn't alone, even if what he thought he knew was...not quite reality. Even though that seemed to be the case, at least he was safe...and not alone.

For some reason, the thought of being alone right now...terrified him.

"Narcissus? Oh...." the violinist thought hard for a long moment, pulling little details from here and there in his mind together. Yes, he remembered hearing about all that...but the details in his life surrounding that period of time were...skewed. There were flashes of Kou there...but he knew, from what he had just been told by the man himself, that such couldn't have been possible. It hurt him...physically...to think about.

"Ittai..." the star pinched the bridge of his nose as if he were having a sudden headache, but he shook it off quickly.

"Yeah...I remember that. Mmm...I just wanna....chill out and watch you knit for a while..." Ryuukaze diverted the conversation, hoping to avoid having to think about the past anymore. He couldn't process it right now, mentally or physically. Focusing on the present and future seemed far preferable at the moment.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

((OOC: -drags self back into RP after the crazy holidays- Hey...everybody....-waves and falls over-))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:23 am
User Image

The moment his phone buzzed, Shinobu's heart leaped up into his throat and began to race. The moment he read the message from Hiroki, however, it sank to the pit of his stomach like an ice cold stone.

"I'm sorry Nezumi-san. I cannot make it tonight. But I will be at the New Year's party for Ohayou if you need to speak with me tomorrow night."

For a long moment, he just looked at it. It was almost as if he resented his phone for delivering such disappointing news. Roughly, he picked up the device and pounded in the most appropriate sounding message he could muster in response.

"That's fine, sir. Do have a good evening, then. I will see you tomorrow night."

Pushing the phone away, the mouse plodded over to his pot of cheese soup and stared down into it, slowly stirring.
He was lonely...and now he had lost his appetite.

Five minutes later, Nezumi resigned himself to the fact that stirring soup all night wasn't going to help him in the least, and he had to do...something.

Grabbing his cell, he sent a text to Tanaka Michi.

"How are things going? Still working, or are you home? If you aren't busy and are near my part of town, I've just made supper. Feel free to stop by so we can talk some more about work, or just relax. We hardly had time to speak the other day."

Along with the message, the manager included his address. He knew his star was busy, and likely had far better things to do than come eat cheese soup at his manager's house...but it was worth a try. It would at least be nice to have a...friend...to be with.

He really needed to get more friends....or learn how to have them, in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:47 am

"All I need to?...." Yuuji stopped that sentence with somewhat of a half sigh. "I think I am a little more entitled to an explanation, Yamada-san. Yes, you have my thanks and gratitude but I know nothing about where he was all this time. I won't ask what you were looking for, but I will ask that you tell me what happened to my son and how you found him."
Takagi had the suspicion that Haru was not too unlike himself. But that in turn would make this man dangerous.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:43 am
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru adjusted his glasses and huffed a sigh. Yuuji would have to be difficult and not just leave things alone. "Your son was found in a hideout that was probably a recovery area to keep him a way from the other 'experiments' after some sort of 'surgery'. He had been there for at least two weeks, by my estimation." His estimation being the time he had cased the place laying the ground work for his own entry. All the security, all their patterns...all the possible strategies. Yes, he had laid out the strike well with his small team of 'experts'.

"As for what happened to him. Everything...that a child should never experience. At least that is my guess. There are things darker than Matsumoto Izo lurking out there. Although, I'm certain he is connected to whatever your son went through even though I cannot prove it." His words were cool and calculated. He didn't give out too much information even though the man knew a bit more. Personally, he didn't want to drag Yuuji down the dark road he had stepped foot on years ago.

Finding Hideo had not been the lucky break he had been hoping for after all this time. But Haru wasn't heartless. Saving Hideo was a big setback for him it would take a long time to find another dark path into the...Pit.

"Yeah, Narcissus-san." Then Kou noticed how much pain Ryuu was in and his brow furrowed in concern. "Hey now, try not to think to hard on all of this."

He patted Ryuu's shoulder then sat down in the chair close by. "Why don't we just watch some TV while we wait for my things. Everything will be ok if you just rest. It's not like you can just bounce back after surgery. So chilling out is a great idea."

Kou knew that they probably would have to take Ryuu to see a psychologist if he didn't start remembering his real past on his own. It might be hard to adjust if he was always confusing the world he remembered with the real world.

He grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. Then moved to a channel with light hearted anime so Ryuu wouldn't try to think too hard.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:55 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi had been working his butt off. It was almost New Year and he had been day in and day out with Yammi and the band. Living, eating and breathing band work. His dances moves were down and his voice was ready to go. Yammi was an excellent coach for all his smoking and rough personality.

Yammi didn't compromise on hard work. And he was frustrated that Narcissus hadn't been there to practice. But the band had been going through Narcissus' songs with Michi singing them even if he wasn't Narcissus.

So when Michi got the text, he had to pause and remember what day it was, what time it was. Man, the hours had passed by. He was shirtless in the WareHouse and grabbed the t-shirt to wipe off sweat so he could actually pick up his phone.

"Looks like my manager wants to chat, Yammi. Do I have some free time?" Michi said as he watched Yammi pick up water rather than a cigarette. God, Michi would need a shower after sticking around the smoke stack of Yammi's.

"Yeah kid. We need to rest up for the show anyway. Tomorrow's New Years and all the boys get to go to the Ohayou party. So, you've got free time till then but you better show up there. Just in case the media is looking. Gotta have them see you before our big gig." commented Yammi after he guzzled down the bottle of water.

Michi then text Nezumi-san:

Hey, I'm going to get a shower. I've been working since you last spoke. Night and day. I suppose I can stop by to chat for a short time. If you're eating you want me to come afterwards? I can get something to eat for myself on the way.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:14 am

Yuuji fell silent, processing that information. Surgery... experimentation... could explain why his son had become so musically gifted... could explain why he didn't remember things as he should.
"Darker things?" Takagi asked, gaze fixed on Haru. "And here I would have thought the spider to be the darkest of all. You said you were looking for something... that aside, how did you know where this place was? How did you infiltrate it? There's no telling how many other children are suffering there, Yamada-san. Something has to be done. My son isn't safe as long as that place exists."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games