Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Amy looked a little less sure about drying the illusion spell. She didn't want to become something else. She only wanted to become herself. And who knew what she'd become if Ryzan tried it and the spells collided? She didn't know anything about this spell she cast on herself and, thus, didn't know how it might react to an illusion spell.

She looked up at Ryzan with sad and uncertain eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:59 pm

"She seemed flustered..." Zephit scratched his head, looking after Liada. When she 'escaped' out of view, he turned back to Ryzan.

"So who is this Draa person?" It seemed like a reasonable question to Zephit, who scratched at his one exposed ear as he waited for the answer.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Plynn kyon~
*waves to Liada as she takes off, then takes a moment to look back down at Amethyst to see if she's got some kind of answer.*

I am sorry there are not mzild reliable options. sweatdrop I cannot say how mzilt risk there would be for you since there are too many unknowns. sweatdrop

*looks back up at Zephit*
Ah... Draa is a clone of my dear m'ranndii. He was found in a lab in the form of a grunny creature a few years ago, apparently having been cloned when my dear m'ranndii was one such being himself due to a clashing of magic sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:15 pm

"Grunny?" Zephit scratched his head a little more, before just shrugging. It was funny the way that Ryzan pronounced the word 'bunny,' but it was hardly the time to bring it up. This Draa person was a clone of a bunny version of Ryzan's mate. It didn't make a whole lot of sense, but lots of nonsensical things happened here, it seemed.

"So what is the problem if he is such a tiny animal? Can't you just put him in a cage or something if he is being bad?"

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Amy sighed and laid down on the floor. Maybe she would wait until they brought in whoever they were talking about to fix her. Maybe Kits or Velcore could do something! Waiting to see how those possibilities panned out seemed better than testing out what Ryzan's spell might do or how it might interact with her own.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Well... currently he is not a tiny animal. He is in the form of a dark elf like myself. It is just that he was found as a grunny. Though changing him back to a grunny would be simple enough, it is hard to say if that would make his condition worse.

Then of course, he could also be exaggerating how bad it is stare

Ryzan Vixtul

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:24 pm

"It feels like you don't enjoy his company very much, Ryzan. I hope you can fix him soon, and get him out of your hair." Zephit nodded, noting that Draa must be a very annoying person.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:29 pm

{{Zephit thinks someone is annoying??? eek And he hasn't even met him, yet. This could get interesting.}}

Amy started to crawl toward the front door to MW. She stopped halfway through, though, and just sat halfway between the door and the bar. There was no way she could make it home by herself this way. She ask/gesture for Zephit to help her, but he either was ignoring animals right now or he did not believe she was Amy in dragon form and her pony outside earlier had been Thistle.

She could sit here and wait to see if Velcore or Karrie would come. Or Kits. Or one of Kits' animals.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Xas. He is quite a burden this time around stare When his ribs were broken and he stayed with us for some time then, it was not nearly as bad, though my dear m'ranndii did not particularly care for his presence due to other reasons. sweatdrop

The issue is not "fixing" him, as the clinic said they could not find anything physically wrong. He just needs time to recover on his own and to be looked after to ensure he does not have another severe reaction. Knowing it was due to the doll jabbress created and that doll is now in the care of jallil, it is rather doubtful he will go through anything so severe again.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:40 pm

"I'm not sure what toys made for little girls has to do with all this. Magic seems pretty silly sometimes." Zephit gave Ryzan a timid smile, before stretching and yawning.

"Perhaps you'd like to talk about something else? Any interesting plans for the night?"

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Amy whined softly again from her spot and crouched down on the floor.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:02 pm

*winces slightly at the wine, but at least it wasn't as bad since Amethyst was now further away from him*
Magic can be rather strange at times sweatdrop Jhal it can also be ves useful wink

I am afraid I do not have any plans at the moment. I may just end up sleeping through the isto since I am awake now sweatdrop Dark elves are typically awake during the isto instead of the tangi due to our light sensitivity.

Ryzan Vixtul

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Zephit looked over to the little dragon, who apparently everyone said was Amy, before deciding to walk over and pick it up. Cradling it in both arms, he carried it back over to his seat.

"There is enough tangi left for you to sleep, right? Then you won't miss out on all of the isto." Zephit nodded, happy to learn things about Ryzan. Brilliantly new information about both his heritage and his language.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Xas... perhaps if I do not oversleep, though if Draa is nearly as demanding as he has been, chances are I will not get to sleep mzilt anyway. I may just tell my dear m'ranndii to take care all of his needs for the time being. Given how they are related, he certainly would know best how to handle him, though they do not get along too well sweatdrop

*snuffs out his clove and takes out his cigarette case, loading it up with the package he just opened earlier before tucking it back into his pocket. He then gets up and starts pulling some bottles of elven wine off the shelf to take down with him*
Hopefully, Amethyst's issue will be resolved soon. Being trapped in a form you cannot function or communicate in is rather difficult on everyone.

Ryzan Vixtul

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Amy was quite shocked when someone came over and picked her up. When the person situated her in their arms, she looked up and saw that it was Zephit! Well this surprised her quite a bit. It wouldn't have earlier this morning, but it did now.

She looked up at him with her head cocked to the side slightly and studied him for a moment. He didn't seem to look at her with any hint of recognition. Despite what everyone was saying, could Zephit really not think this dragon form was her? It would explain his behavior lately... maybe not toward Thistle but definitely toward her.

She was also quite surprised at how it felt to be carried around and cuddled. She had never felt that before, as most adults hadn't. She wasn't sure how to think of it. She felt somewhat silly for one thing.... but it also felt surprisingly comforting, warm, and nice being held like this. She felt safe.

Still looking up at Zephit, Amy tucked her wings into her body and scooted down just a little in Zephit's warm arms.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games