Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Zephit had idly laid his head down, feeling drowsy again. He had to get out of these pajamas or he'd be spending all day sleeping. He purred under Liada's scratching, but other than that he was still until suddenly shuffling back to alertness. Zephit stretched and pawed at his eyes again.

"What did I miss?" He asked looking over to Liada and Ryzan.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Liada giggled a bit when she remembered the voodoo doll Psy made. It made a lot more sense now and she smiled to Ryzan. Honestly I think you would have gone with that option too. Miro is probably one of the few people who can actually stand to be around him long enough without hitting him. She feels Zephit move under her hand and smiled as he stretched. Not much dear, just chatting with Ryzan on unexpected visitors is all.

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Amy hung her head in sadness at hearing what Ryzan had to say. But then again, if she thought about it, what he said also meant that she could have cast a very powerful spell. She, Amy, cast a powerful spell? Maybe her studying was beginning to pay off, and she was getting better? That would be amazing!

Amy looked up at Ryzan and almost trilled happily, but then she caught herself right before she did, not wanting to hurt anyone's ears.

She patted her paw on the floor to show Ryzan that yes, she indeed wanted him to try that, please.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
{{That DSL joke ****** not be as funny as I think it is...}}

((funny enough to make you slip up)) twisted
*RN device hurdles though space*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:05 pm

"Oh, that sounds interesting." He told her sleepily, reaching up to take her hand off his head. Zephit held it gently in both of his, running both thumbs along her palm in little circles. It did well to keep his mind settled on something, and thus awake.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:08 pm

(( Wow this has been a hellavu fun couple weeks with this rofl rofl ))

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:19 pm

(( xd ))
Ryzan Vixtul generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:23 pm

The only problem, of course, is that yathrin would need to be retrieved from our world in order to look after him. If she were currently in this world, she would have likely made her presence known by now.... which would mean one of us would still need to be left alone with Draa while the other finds yathrin.

*looks back down at Amethyst when she taps on the floor*
Hopefully this is what you were asking for, then. If not, at least we would be able to better understand you sweatdrop

*closes his eyes a moment and mutters a spell meant to nullify magic effects, holding a hand out over Amethyst. Soon, his hand is surrounded by a soft blue glow which transfers to the small dragon and surrounds her*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:27 pm

{{*sends Dame gifts fr RN 5 and 19}}

Amy nodded her head enthusiastically and jumped a little in the air. That's exactly what she wanted! She didn't understand much of what Ryzan said at first, but obviously it had something to do with making her better!

Then, a soothing blue light surrounded her. She sighed softly and waited for magic to work, for her to either get back to normal or something better.

When the blue light faded, though, she was still looking up at Ryzan from the same position she had been before. She hadn't grown! Was she still a dragon?!

She looked down at herself and indeed saw the same skin she had on before and looked over to see that she still had wings.

She couldn't keep it in this time. A soft whine escaped from the back of her throat.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:35 pm

She kept her smile when Zephit took her hand. Looking over to Ryzan she ponders the thought. Well I know she just had a baptism recently that I missed but other than that I dunno how else to find her. Do you know where she normally stays when she's in this world? I could send one of my minions to see if..wait..no that would terrify her. Hmm.... She pauses to watch Ryzan try and fix Amy, only to see that it seemed to fail for her. She hid her grin behind her free hand as she laid on it with her chin.

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:36 pm

((Thankies to you both. wink xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:45 pm

{{You're welcome. smile }}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:46 pm

"Why don't you just try leaving her a message somehow? You can do stuff like that with magic, right?" Zephit asked them both, seemingly too idle with his own thoughts not to but in. Perhaps it was drowsiness or boredom, and perhaps the both of them together, but he started to nibble on Liada's fingers. Even when he realized that he was doing it, it hardly seemed prudent to stop.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:50 pm

*winces at the sound dragon Amethyst makes, similarly disappointed that it didn't work, but for a different reason*
Gi ussta...

The other option is to use an illusion, rilu'oh depending on your personal tolerance to magic, that might not last. Additionally, if you are already in an illusion of some sort, the two spells may clash and you could become something else undesirable. It worked well enough for Draa, jhal.... he did retain certain features such as hair and eye color that one normally would not have...

*taps the ashes off his clove*
Yathrin usually stayed with Draa when she was in this world, though she used to come here before even my dear m'ranndii was here... just not this area specifically. I do not know where she would stay then because, to be honest, I did not care. talk2hand I could mzilt mzild easily find her in our world since she is almost always in the Plane of Knowledge.

As for leaving her a message, I have no means to communicate with her over great distances.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Well we could do that but the question is where exactly she. iss.....Liada words get caught in her throat when she feels teeth on her fingers. She tried to hide her blush as she slowly brought her hand back from his and gave a nervous smile. Oh crap, I forgot I was gonna join Psy in PB for a regiment. I'll see you later tonight here Zeph. Giving a quick kiss on the cheek she gets up and swiftly makes her way to PB before her blush gets any deeper and she waves to Ryzan. Later Ryzan! I hope Draa doesn't drag you guys down for long! She shouts before practically diving into the doors and meets with Psy.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games