Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Leaning on her arm and watching Amy eat, she tilts her head to face Zeph as they both watch her. Well I felt that there was a human soul inside that body but I didn't know it was Amy till Leko pointed it out. And I have no reason to doubt her what so ever so it can only truly be her. How she ended up this way is another unknown story altogether. She turns away to let Amy eat in solitude and clean up the bar some more. She also walks over to where the windows had broken to see if she missed any pieces of glass when cleaning that up. She hears a poof of smoke and smiles over to Leko. Speaking of the devil welcome back.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:03 pm

*makes his way upstairs to get a few bottles of wine and some more cloves, looking tired and a bit annoyed. When he exits the office, he hears a small shriek and immediately covers his ears. Thankfully it stopped soon after and he continued on, finding the source of the sound must have been that small dragon Liada was feeding.*
Gi ussta... that one's cries are about as bad as Black's griffon. sweatdrop

*goes behind the counter and looks for the box that has all the cloves*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Amy looked up when she heard a familiar voice and her eyes widened largely.

RYZAN!!!!

He could help her!

Amy quickly crawled over to Ryzan and softly roared up at him for help.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:09 pm

"It doesn't really act like Amy." He commented to Liada, before turning to see who this 'devil' was.

"Nice to meet you, Leko. You are very... scary." Zephit looked over the woman curiously, honestly intimidated by the way she looked. Though he still produced a polite smile. "B-but very pretty, as well."

Luckily Ryzan came up, distracting him from the need to blush. With a light wave, Zephit called out. "You look exhausted, Ryzan."

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Walking back up to the bar Liada waved to Ryzan and sat down on a stool. Well hello dear. Good to see you up and about in the daytime. I've never met Black's griffon but you'll be surprised to know that this little dragon is Amy. Care for a drink or anything?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Damn straight I'm pretty and scary
*lights a clove and winks at Vixtul*
*Ayami hovers over her shoulder sobbing*
User Image*notices Amy is still traipsing around as a dragon*
I was a dragon once - Vixtul did it.. User Image
*rolls her eyes at the talk of "Black"*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:18 pm

*covers his ears once more and winces a bit, looking down at the dragon*
Petranas, qe japachi. gonk

*pulls out some cloves and starts opening the package, nodding to Zephit in greetings*
Xas sweatdrop I am a bit exhausted. sweatdrop Our house guest has been quite demanding.... and intrusive stare

*lights up one of his cloves and blinks a few times when Liada explains who the dragon is*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Then she wouldn't understand a word I said, I suppose sweatdrop
*looks back down at Amethyst*
Your voice... it is quite... shrill in that form. sweatdrop If you could find some other means of communicating, that would be bronretla sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:19 pm

[[Impromptu dinner run. I'll be back soon enough, I hope.]]

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Amy tilted her head to the side in confusion. Shrill? It sounded quiet and low to her. Maybe that was because her dragon ears were different than her human ears and sounded in a different way than her human ears did?

Amy looked down at her front paws and thought that maybe she could communicate with them instead. She could try.

Amy reached out, pointed to Ryzan, and then pointed to herself.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Ohh look!
DSL!
-dragon sign language- User Image
with that I'm out

*gets up, bows and vanishes again*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Ryzan she idly scratches behind Zephits ears. A guest? Tes actually let you have a guest in your chambers down below? Wow this really is a weird day. User Image
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:33 pm

{{That DSL joke should not be as funny as I think it is...}}

*takes a drag off his clove as he watches Amethyst*
You do not want to actually be in that form then, I take?

*lets out a small, humorless laugh at Liada*
Our guest is Draa. We had to pick him up from the clinic recently and he insists that he is in too mzilt pain to do mzilt of anything for himself and thus expects us to practically serve him rolleyes On top of that, we caught him trying to peek in on us while we were in bed. stare

*takes another drag from his clove*

Ryzan Vixtul

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Amy patted her paw on the floor enthusiastically at Ryzan's observation, hoping he knew that she was trying to convey that his observation was correct.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Rolling her eyes she just simple shook her head. Oh boy, I heard from Hauk that he had him sent to the clinic for something. Looking like he was crushed or something. How'd you guys end up getting stuck with him? She looks over at Amy and tries to hide her smile. It figures she would ask someone else to help change her back other than Liada since they had their disagreement. Thinking back on that she was glad she ended up not doing the potions shop with her and going on her own.

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:54 pm

*isn't completely sure if the tapping meant Amethyst was agreeing fully or objecting vehemently* sweatdrop
Just so you know if the strength of the spell used to change you into that form was high enough, then I am afraid I do not have any permanent options available for you. I can either try a magic canceling spell, or use an illusion. Illusions are temporary.

*nods at Liada*
Xas xas, apparently he -was- being crushed.. or at least his doll form was. He does not seem to remember mzilt after being taken to the clinic, rilu'oh jallil was able to clear some things up for him. We were called because we are his "next of kin", so to speak. My dear m'ranndii had suggested we simply "dump him off" on yathrin, which seemed ridiculous at the time, jhal is starting to sound like a ves ves attractive option.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games