Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 pm

{{Retroposting because I'm too lazy to post at a time when things are actually relevant emotion_awesome }}

*Flo had intended to call Antonio regarding the girl's getaway that katana swept them all off to, but being that katana was pretty guarded about where exactly this place was the entire time, she wasn't quite sure of the time difference between where they were and Italy sweatdrop She didn't want to end up calling at the completely wrong time and get chewed out for it or mess something up for him, like sleep. sweatdrop She at least managed to text him how long they were going to be there at some point. kat would give both her and the mistress a death glare any time she spotted them using their phones, especially at the start of their vacation, so she had to sneak it in. ninja

After Mr. Giovanni showed up out of the blue and started chatting it up with katana, it was a lot easier to get to her phone unnoticed ninja Her and Antonio exchanged a few texts where she got to explain in more detail how the trip was going, mentioning how katana definitely seemed to be right about Psy needing this trip as she has seemed to really been enjoying it for the most part, the fact she was also getting a little time to herself thanks to the hotel staff, and a few other things here and there. One thing she mentions is how she feels she should have tried to squeeze in some shopping before they left sweatdrop She was told to pack "a lot of bathing suits", but she really only had one and she was having to get the hotel staff to wash it pretty much every day for her sweatdrop Antonio responds by saying that she's definitely going to have to send him a picture of her in her swimsuit. redface

It takes some time, but she eventually builds up the nerve to ask katana to take a picture of her, which in itself takes some time because she keeps futzing with her wrap until katana finally tells her to stay still so she can take the freakin' picture already*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*unfortunately, because she'd made the decision to ask katana to do it, her phone is then confiscated for the rest of the trip* crying
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:47 pm

(( rofl Damn right...NO PHONES! It's a freaking vacation, for Pete's sake! twisted ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:44 am

*stumbles into the band's house in the slums after spending all night and into the morning having a pre-gig party with some groupies who dropped him off. His goal is Holly's bed, but he was lucky enough to be able to get through the front door as it was. All he manages to do is trip over one of the game controllers that had been left laying around and faceplant into the couch. He laughs like a loon about it for a few moments before deciding the couch is good enough and proceeds to allow himself to pass out.

Not long after, his eyes suddenly open, looking confused. He tries to stand, but sinks back down wincing, holding his head. Grumbling incoherently, he crawls onto the couch to lay in a more comfortable position, still holding his head, but soon after settling, he pulls his hand away and looks curiously at it, turning it around a few times and moving his fingers*

Wait a minute....

*makes a few more hand motions*

Well that's... different. It shouldn't be but....
*suddenly realizes Taus isn't freaking out over him talking or moving his body around. It's actually pretty quiet for a change.*
I guess even he has his limits after all... *hisses as he feels the throbbing of his... or... Taus'? confused head.* God... why does it have to be so freakin' high, though? stressed

*though pleased to know there might be a way to get at least some control back, his current reign over the body doesn't do him much good since he can barely move. Begrudgingly, he closes his eyes and tries to sleep it off.*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:31 pm

((Retroposting from the other day after dame left AS))

-dame headed to Bonnie and Dec's and laid in bed awake for hours. She had been at Bonnie and Dec's for about a week and a half or so. Dec was off touring and Bonnie was busy with B.A.R.C. so it was some very relaxing alone time. Which is exactly what she needed. She occasionally just got overwhelmed with people and needed time to herself. Which is what her room at MW was for and easily accessible...usually. She had been meaning to tell Karrie where she had wandered off to...and just never had. neutral

After thinking about what Kits said about the tank being ready soon...she had debated half the night wondering if she should head back to Karrie and spend what time she has left without making excuses to be there... neutral

She debates awhile longer, she packs her bag, and heads over to his house, letting herself in and quietly slipping into bed beside him, cuddling in close. She feels him stirring and subconsciously turning towards her and moving closer. She smiles and puts her head on his chest, sliding an arm around him-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:39 pm

*woke up when dame opened his bedroom door, but waited until she got in bed to say anything* Didn't think you'd be here tonight. You haven't been for a while.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:49 pm

-not that it mattered in the dark, but dame averts her eyes in shame and answers quietly- Yeah...I know... -she bites her lip and says even softer- I'm sorry...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Where've you been, anyway? I kept expecting you to show up, but I haven't heard from you.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:01 pm

-dame tenses a bit and turns her chin in on herself- I know...I...I've been meaning to call... -she bites her lip harder- I've been at Bonnie and Dec's. -she looks up at him through the dark, pushing herself up some to see him, his features pale blue in the darkness-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Oh, you have? Would've been nice to know so I wasn't wondering... neutral
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:11 pm

I know, Karrie. -she frowns- I'm sorry. I needed some alone time, Dec's touring and Bonnie is busy with B.A.R.C. It's not excuse though. It was selfish, insensitive, and rude. -she nibbles on the inside of her lip and then flickers her eyes to look at his- And I'm sorry. -she glances back down again- sad -she uses her finger to trace nervous circles on his stomach/chest area- Kits...Kits told me that the tank would be ready soon...-her lip goes in between her teeth- I... -she clears her throat and continues- I...felt I should come here before it is ready... -coughs lightly- sweatdrop redface

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:18 pm

I understand. I just wish you'd said something... *sighs* Yeah, they said they'll be ready to start filling it soon. You might want to wait to move back in until they've checked for leaks, though. sweatdrop *pauses for a moment* Why'd you feel like you needed to come here?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:22 pm

-dame blushes- redface -and circles faster- To... redface spend more time with you...before that did happen... redface

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:25 pm

emotion_eyebrow *stares at her for a moment* That's why? What, you think you wouldn't see me anymore after moving back to your room under the JD? *unable to help himself, starts chuckling*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 pm

xp redface -blushes further- No, it's not that...It'll just be...different. redface -tilts her head down so some hair will fall and curtain her face from Karrie- redface -her cheeks are burning from embarrassment- stressed

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Okay... *yawns* Let's get some sleep. I go in late tomorrow, but I'm sure Velcore will wake us up for breakfast still. rolleyes
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games