Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:28 am

*It was the "pink menace" making all that horrible racket!! stressed "Lady like with manners" INDEED! talk2hand If that…that…THING does even the slightest bit of damage or injures ANYONE, I will have it slow roasted and served flambe style! stressed

*Is completely irritated now and nods at Zephit.* I think you're right Zephit. User Image *Takes a huge gulp of her latte.*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:31 am

*gets frustrated and vanishes to go check on the multitude of rabbit in her room*
I must have pissed off a fertility god in my life once...
Actually..
I'm sure I did...
User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:34 am

Liada continues to hold onto her sides as she laughs harder at the thought of Amy being a dragon. Probably served her right for whatever karma had stored up for her. Once her laughter dies down she looks back at Psy and Zephit and raises an eyebrow. You been having trouble sleeping Psy?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:39 am

Amy floated/fell clumsily down onto the floor when Leko released her from her shackles. She turned her head back and forth to loosen her muscles and trilled up at her thankfully. Then, she raced toward the front door as best she could.... which was very slow on her small legs and two small paws.

As she passed Zephit, she heard him say her name and looked up at him hopefully. When he just turned back, though, and ignored her, not even trying to help her, she glared and blew out a puff of smoke in anger. Friend her a**. But she continued past him and met up with Thistle finally.

She also had to ignore Psy's comments for the time being.

Amy nuzzled Thistle, and Thistle nuzzled her back. She could sense Amy in the dragon form, she could smell her. What had happened?! She thought a spell must have gone awry. She knew Amy should be more careful with those spells! But how had she cast it without her spell book.

Amy pulled back and communicated with Thistle to go back home, that she would come home later.

After much consideration, Thistle finally turned and went back home. She still had to obey Amy, even though she was quite worried about her.

Then, Amy turned, crawled back into the bar, and looked over at Leko. She roared softly, hoping she could help her out of this somehow.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:39 am

((Yay presents! whee Thank you! heart 4laugh ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:41 am

"If I were you, I would take the day off and relax, Psy. Do something you really enjoy, with the people you enjoy being around." Zephit gently pat Psy on the shoulder.

He turned to the little dragon as it roared, leveling his eyes with it. "None of us speak dragon, little guy, but you seem angry."

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:43 am

Cuwen
Amy nuzzled Thistle, and Thistle nuzzled her back. She could sense Amy in the dragon form, she could smell her. What had happened?! She thought a spell must have gone awry. She knew Amy ****** be more careful with those spells! But how had she cast it without her spell book.

((*hands the RN device to Cuwen*))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:44 am

*Watches Leko "disappear" and doesn't take her eyes off of the "pink menace." She gets out her iphone just in case she has to call animal control mad but she then sees that it's leaving on its own accord. User Image

Not trouble sleeping, but trouble catching up from my trip. I seem to be tired all the time. neutral I'm sleeping more than I ever have and it's just never enough. User Image

*Thinks Zephit is probably right.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:45 am

Zephit
"If I were you, I would take the day off and relax, Psy. Do something you really enjoy, with the people you enjoy being around." Zephit gently pat Psy on the shoulder.

He turned to the little dragon as it roared, leveling his eyes with it. "None of us speak dragon, little guy, but you seem angry."

{{Uh, Zephit knows Amy is the dragon now. That's what he said a couple posts ago.}}
Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 19!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:46 am

Liada Trovaras

{{I'm not doing any better with this word. lol!!}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:47 am

Cuwen
Zephit

{{Uh, Zephit knows Amy is the dragon now. That's what he said a couple posts ago.}}

[[He refuses to believe his friend could be such an ill mannered creature. Amy will certainly be flattered by that fact, later.]]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:50 am

Zephit
Cuwen
Zephit

[[He refuses to believe his friend could be such an ill mannered creature. Amy will certainly be flattered by that fact, later.]]

{{Ah. He doesn't know how desperate people can get when they're confused and scared.}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:55 am

Liada leaned on the bar and sipped her drink. Well that's not good you've been home long enough to where the jet lag can't affect you as much. Maybe you and I can go into PB today and get a nice regiment in. You would feel better after that I'm sure. User Image
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:57 am

Amy sighed in frustration as Leko left. Her one hope.

Amy struggled over to behind the bar and started looking for food. She was so hungry.... and thirsty!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:09 pm

User Image *Picks up her latte and watches as the dragon hobbles on the floor past her and behind the bar. User Image Almost calls Karrie, since he has a dragon of his own and experience, but remembers this THING is Amethyst. stressed * I need a day at Pandora's in a real BAD WAY. User Image I'll just go right over and book us a few rooms. User Image *Takes her latte and goes to find Kyle to get in immediately.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games